Infinite Man vs Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Non and fully powered Tryant.

http://www.comicvine.com/infinite-man/29-51353/

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Non and fully powered Tryant.

http://www.comicvine.com/infinite-man/29-51353/ Tyrant on both... smokin'

Enyalus
No way DP Tyrant's beating Infinite Man.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
No way DP Tyrant's beating Infinite Man. only if you think a normal InfinityMan is above skyfather level.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prep-Man
Not Infinity Man, but Infinite Man.

galactusischere
Split for the first scenario. Tyrant in the second.

nicamarvin
Not Infinity Man, but Infinite Man. Darkseid Brother right/.. confused that guy at normal power is not above Skyfather level.... smokin'

Enyalus
No, not right. You could just click the link he provided to find that out.

Galan007
Infinite Man would own DP Tyrant. Not sure about FP Tyrant though.

Black bolt z
lose then win for tyrant

Endless Mike
Infinite Man

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
Infinite Man would own DP Tyrant. Not sure about FP Tyrant though. Imma tell you one time...

no.

Endless Mike
Infinite Man defeated the Time Trapper, did he not?

Blanket
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Infinite Man defeated the Time Trapper, did he not? Fudge if I know, I like Tyrant better.

Prep-Man

He's on his level, yes.

Horrificus
He's on his level, yes. Infinite Man was used as a secret weapon by the LoS against the Time Trapper.
When they had no other choices left, the released him from his time prison and he stepped in, grabbed the TT and pulled him to the Dawn of Time to be dispatched.

He is beyond Tyrant.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
He is beyond Tyrant.

Sadly, I think you are right. Tyrant would lose to IM.

ozz81
tyrant lost to galactus, so I.M ftw

zopzop
Originally posted by ozz81
tyrant lost to galactus, so I.M ftw

Tyrant beat Galactus on panel. He lost off panel under circumstances unknown.

Glorificus
Tyrant.

Galan007
Infinite Man would own DP Tyrant. Not sure about FP Tyrant though. Dunno why I said this..?

I knew as much about IM then as I do now (he's only appeared in like 7 issues, after all) and I am firmly of the opinion that he would stomp Tyrant--full power or not.

Prep-Man
Dunno why I said this..?

I knew as much about IM then as I do now (he's only appeared in like 7 issues, after all) and I am firmly of the opinion that he would stomp Tyrant--full power or not.

How much power does he wield?

Horrificus
How much power does he wield? All power from all of time. And, manipulation and control of time.
And THAT is only the tip of the ice berg. He still hasn't come to use his full power, or master the use of the powers. Probably because he is insane from the experience.

Galan007
How much power does he wield? He possesses power from the entirety of time--from the big bang, up to the omega event. That's why he was able to defeat Time Trapper, who has always been portrayed as an immensely powerful entity (especially back then.) TT's power comes from a single point in time (ie. the final moments of the universe/Entropy.) IM's power, on the other hand, comes from ALL points in time.

IM was even able to feed on the multiverse-wrecking energies AM released during CoIE. Uber.

Prep-Man
He possesses power from the entirety of time--from the big bang, up to the omega event. That's why he was able to defeat Time Trapper, who has always been portrayed as an immensely powerful entity (especially back then.) TT's power comes from a single point in time (ie. the final moments of the universe/Entropy.) IM's power, on the other hand, comes from ALL points in time.

IM was even able to feed on the multiverse-wrecking energies AM released during CoIE. Uber.

And the Superman Dynasty was able to to defeat THAT?! Wow, I am impressed.

cdtm

At the end of time!

His powers unrestricted there.

Galan007
And the Superman Dynasty was able to to defeat THAT?! Wow, I am impressed. Dunno if they actually "beat" him. All that was mentioned is that a group of the Dynasty "faced off" against IM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.