Doomsday vs. Genocide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
BFR, PIS off.

Prep-Man
The OG!

Omega Vision
Does Genocide have the Lasso?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does Genocide have the Lasso?

I guess we can split it up into two fights for this thread:

1.) Lassoless
2.) With Lasso

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I guess we can split it up into two fights for this thread:

1.) Lassoless
2.) With Lasso
Tbh I don't know enough about Genocide to call it either way but I was just curious since that seems like it would be an important factor.

JakeTheBank
Tbh I don't know enough about Genocide to call it either way but I was just curious since that seems like it would be an important factor.

She has WW level stats (alluded to being stronger) and can teleport. And yeah, Genocide with the lasso is basically a CISless Diana with it.

Omega Vision
She has WW level stats (alluded to being stronger) and can teleport. And yeah, Genocide with the lasso is basically a CISless Diana with it.
I'd say she definitely takes it with the lasso.

Enyalus
Every single Doomsday shown has been decisively stronger than Diana, and a lot of them have been faster, too. I don't see Genocide winning scenario 1 or 2 unless this is Doomsday Rex or DOS Doomsday...

SevenShackles
doomsday should win each and every fight with genocide. even with the lasso even tho it does give genocide a better chance she would still lose.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Every single Doomsday shown has been decisively stronger than Diana, and a lot of them have been faster, too. I don't see Genocide winning scenario 1 or 2 unless this is Doomsday Rex or DOS Doomsday...
Don't forget Genocide IIRC has a sort of extroverted Hulk strength buff where she gains strength based on others' rage. DD is nothing but rage.

JakeTheBank
Don't forget Genocide IIRC has a sort of extroverted Hulk strength buff where she gains strength based on others' rage. DD is nothing but rage.

Word. Her presence makes people angry and she amps off it as well, unless I'm mistaken.

SevenShackles
seriously? i must of missed that when i read it or plain ol forgot. curious if anyone has a scan of that id like to see it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SevenShackles
seriously? i must of missed that when i read it. curious if anyone has a scan of that im curious as to see it.

I might have it on hand. Let me check.

Omega Vision
seriously? i must of missed that when i read it or plain ol forgot. curious if anyone has a scan of that id like to see it.
In a way if you wanted to engineer the perfect countermeasure to the Hulk, Genocide would be your perfect candidate.

JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Wonder%20Woman%20Feats/019.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Wonder%20Woman%20Feats/020.jpg

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Wonder%20Woman%20Feats/021.jpg

I might have some more scans, but I'd have to check.

nicamarvin
In a way if you wanted to engineer the perfect countermeasure to the Hulk, Genocide would be your perfect candidate. Thats Mangog.... wink

Enyalus
Word. Her presence makes people angry and she amps off it as well, unless I'm mistaken.
DD also amps off of rage...

Omega Vision
DD also amps off of rage...
Do you have a scan of that? I don't recall him ever amping off the rage of others.

SevenShackles
wow cant believe i forgot that. thanks alot for the scans. this gives genocide a better shot than i first thought but doomsday still seems like a overwhelming force here.

btw didnt a brainiac controlled doomsday beat wonderwoman and the jla at some point? not trying ABC logic just compairing ability.

Lord_Talron
so they bounce back and forth

Rage.Of.Olympus

Plus Doomsday has shown to resist/ignore the affects of the lasso.

I wouldn't be surprised if the two you mentioned were able to take the win in the scenarios.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do you have a scan of that? I don't recall him ever amping off the rage of others.

He doesn't amp off of the rage of others, but he can get stronger if he gets angrier from what I recall.

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DD_Rageamp1.jpg

Ta da.

Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

And damn, Doomsday sure has a sexy bod. I'd hit it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
thumb up

And damn, Doomsday sure has a sexy bod. I'd hit it.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DA1_21.jpg

droolio Look at those pecs and upper arms.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DA1_21.jpg

droolio Look at those pecs and upper arms.

Oh yea. That's the shit.

I love the way his knee bone is positioned. Just like what I want. If I close my eyes and think hard enough it'll be like his.....oh what a man. God, I'm getting soaked.

Doomsday is growing on me like a mutated version of herpes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I love the way his knee bone is positioned. Just like what I want. If I close my eyes and think hard enough it'll be like his.....oh what a man.
In DOS, Superman broke that off! eek! How much would that hurt if it really was his....Yikes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In DOS, Superman broke that off! eek! How much would that hurt if it really was his....Yikes.

OUCH!

Superman is an ass. He doesn't even care about how much it would hurt. It's probably because Lois has his in a pickle jar.

Omega Vision
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DD_Rageamp1.jpg

Ta da.
Not really the same. That's more like Hulk than Genocide. Also I had the idea of the ultimate Red Lantern: Doomsday with a chest hollowed out to fit a Red Power Battery and one ring on each finger. If I had any real talent I'd draw that shit. big grin

SevenShackles
Not really the same. That's more like Hulk than Genocide. Also I had the idea of the ultimate Red Lantern: Doomsday with a chest hollowed out to fit a Red Power Battery and one ring on each finger. If I had any real talent I'd draw that shit. big grin

you my friend have succeeded in making my eyes water, this is the best idea ever. smokin' where are the talented artist when you need um.

JakeTheBank
I actually saw video on youtube that uses action figures to tell fanmade JLA stories and they had a Red Lantern Doomsday. It was more comedic than anything, but pretty funny nonetheless. I think you can find them on GreenLanternCorps.com

Omega Vision
you my friend have succeeded in making my eyes water, this is the best idea ever. smokin' where are the talented artist when you need um.
Said Doomsday would probably be unstoppable by anyone short of a High Skyfather.

Enyalus
All I said was that DD amps off of rage. So Genocide's ability to make other people go bloodlust wouldn't really help her there.

Also, Hulk with Red Ring > DD with Red Ring. By far.

Omega Vision
All I said was that DD amps off of rage. So Genocide's ability to make other people go bloodlust wouldn't really help her there.

Also, Hulk with Red Ring > DD with Red Ring. By far.
I'm pretty sure Genocide gets STRONGER based on the rage of others. DD might get some rage boost but so will Genocide.
Nah, Hulk isn't angry looking enough. The bone spurs add a whole dimension of angry/scary that make DD a cooler Red Lantern.

Enyalus
I'm pretty sure Genocide gets STRONGER based on the rage of others. DD might get some rage boost but so will Genocide.
Nah, Hulk isn't angry looking enough. The bone spurs add a whole dimension of angry/scary that make DD a cooler Red Lantern.
Oh. Looks-wise, yeah. DD probably takes that contest. Although I think the Mindless Hulk with the red eyes looks very awesome.

SevenShackles

i 2nd this

Omega Vision
Oh. Looks-wise, yeah. DD probably takes that contest. Although I think the Mindless Hulk with the red eyes looks very awesome.
Red+Hulk equals epic suck, or have you forgotten Rulk? stick out tongue

Omega Vision
i 2nd this
Who else would love to see Red Power Battery DD fighting the entire GLC?

Enyalus
Red+Hulk equals epic suck, or have you forgotten Rulk? stick out tongue
Don't you mean epic win? Even the Red She-Hulk can punch through dimensional walls. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Don't you mean epic win? Even the Red She-Hulk can punch through dimensional walls. stick out tongue
Hey SHe-Rulk is awesome (terrible character but I haves me a fetish for red women) embarrasment

Konton
Wasn't Genocide stronger than Superman?

manx422
Doomsday

Lord_Talron
genocide has taken the whole jla without effort

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
What gave you that impression?

Q99
No lasso, DD wins unless it's one of his weaker forms, but with lasso, I think odds are good Geno wins.

Originally posted by Konton

She should be, having a pretty big boost over Diana.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.