Juggarnaut vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
First fight is pure H2H
second fight is they can use all the cards they have up their sleeves.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
First fight is pure H2H
second fight is they can use all the cards they have up their sleeves. is BFR allowed?...if yes Thanos on both...if NOT stalemate first, Thanos second.. smokin'

galactusischere
Thanos in both.

Mindset
Juggs kills Thanos then slips on Quan's tears and flies into space.

chomperx9
H2H juggernaut

pulling card tricks out of their sleeves i give that to joker but out of the 2 in this thread thanos would win

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. not in h2h. juggz hands his ass on a platter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
not in h2h. juggz hands his ass on a platter. LOL. Not at all. I imagine i tbeing worse than when war tossed him around like a rag doll.

Kid Kurdy
LOL. Not at all. I imagine i tbeing worse than when war tossed him around like a rag doll.
To me that was more a low showing from Juggernaut.

When well written, Thanos can not really hurt Juggernaut. Oh maybe a bit, ok I'll give you that.

But still, blasts are not gonna work against Juggernaut, and trying to beat him to death is even a bigger mistake.

nicamarvin
LOL. Not at all. I imagine i tbeing worse than when war tossed him around like a rag doll. and how is that going to K.O much less Kill Juggy..? confused the way I see it, thanos can't hurt Juggernaut due to the fact Juggernaut>>Thanos in durability so its like trying ot cut a diamon with a plastic knife... wink

Nihilist
Originally posted by nicamarvin
and how is that going to K.O much less Kill Juggy..? confused the way I see it, thanos can't hurt Juggernaut due to the fact Juggernaut>>Thanos in durability so its like trying ot cut a diamon with a plastic knife... wink WWH dented Juggs helmet and mad him yelp out in pain.

Harbinger
Thanos wins both, though Juggy makes him work for it in the first scenario. He's got no shot in the second, though.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
WWH dented Juggs helmet and mad him yelp out in pain.

His helmet doesnt equal his durability.

Two different things.

Juggernaut wins #1.

#2; stalemate if BFRing isnt on.

nicamarvin
WWH dented Juggs helmet and mad him yelp out in pain. We all know his helmet is not as durable as his skin.... wink and that was a grunt not yeild.... laughing

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
His helmet doesnt equal his durability.

Two different things.

Juggernaut wins #1.

#2; stalemate if BFRing isnt on. Yet he yelps, indicating he felt pain.

2nd Fight Thanos wins quite easily.

nicamarvin
WWH dented Juggs helmet and mad him yelp out in pain. Wolverine has cut thanos before...something he has never done to Juggernaut..... cool

nicamarvin
Yet he yelps, indicating he felt pain.

2nd Fight Thanos wins quite easily. you FOOL Juggernaut does not feel pain from punches... eek!

Nihilist
We all know his helmet is not as durable as his skin.... wink and that was a grunt not yeild.... laughing Yeild! its yelp you tard and regardless it proved he still felt the impact of the punch.

Nihilist
Wolverine has cut thanos before...something he has never done to Juggernaut..... cool Non cannon you idiot, why dont you just ask Bada to ban you again and do everyone a favour.Originally posted by nicamarvin
you FOOL Juggernaut does not feel pain from punches... eek! On panel evidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your stupid opinion.

smokin'

Juk3n
h2h vs thread and 1 combatant is completley invulnrable to physical trauma.

that isnt fail at all.

nicamarvin
Yeild! its yelp you tard and regardless it proved he still felt the impact of the punch. Ofcourse he felt the inpact.... roll eyes (sarcastic) that don't mean he can die of it.... big grin

nicamarvin
Non cannon you idiot IG None Cannon?.. confused

Harbinger
You mean when Thanos essentially let it happen?

nicamarvin
Non cannon you idiot, why dont you just ask Bada to ban you again and do everyone a favour. On panel evidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your stupid opinion.

smokin' two words...GodBlast..... cool

GB>>>any punch Thanos can dish.. cool

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
You mean when Thanos essentially let it happen? so... confused what that has to do with his piersing durability..?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Juk3n
h2h vs thread and 1 combatant is completley invulnrable to physical trauma.

that isnt fail at all. Completely invulnerable is physical truama my ass.So your saying that if galactus punched him he would not fell any pain?

nicamarvin
Completely invulnerable is physical truama my ass.So your saying that if galactus punched him he would not fell any pain? you BOY... roll eyes (sarcastic) Everybody(not the LT) would feel Big G's Punches...... mad

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Harbinger
You mean when Thanos essentially let it happen?
He "let it happen" ? Care to prove that ? Even so, it has nothing to do with his durability.

Harbinger
IIRC, didn't Logan cut Thanos while the latter had the IG and was putting on a show for Death? When he cut off all sensory output from the IG? If not, then I f*cked up and I'm wrong.

Black bolt z
you BOY... roll eyes (sarcastic) Everybody(not the LT) would feel Big G's Punches...... mad I know.Even if it was just a ohysical punch with no energy by him saying that juggs is invulnerable to physical truama is the same as saying he doesn't feel pain.And obviously he can be beaten.

nicamarvin
obviously he can be beaten. Not by the likes of Thanos in a brawl..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
That reamins to be seen

Nihilist
Ofcourse he felt the inpact.... roll eyes (sarcastic) that don't mean he can die of it.... big grin He sure looked great after the weakest version of Onslaughts punch.Originally posted by nicamarvin
IG None Cannon?.. confused Thought you meant Marvel/DC, Wolverine cut King Thor so..Originally posted by nicamarvin
two words...GodBlast..... cool

GB>>>any punch Thanos can dish.. cool laughing out loud Thor hit a hungry Galactus with a godblst and didnt move him much,Thanos hit him with a full power blast and sent him flying for miles.Originally posted by nicamarvin
so... confused what that has to do with his piersing durability..? What has got to do with this match up then? Juggernaut is vulnerable to forms of energy as proven on panel, Thanos takes energy blast from the like of Odin,Surfer,Maker,Walker and Genis Vell just for the fun of it.

Colossus-Big C
juggs definitly wins the first fight, in the second fight its bfr or juggs win

nicamarvin
He sure looked great after the weakest version of Onslaughts punch. at that stage Onslaught>>thanos and we only saw him K.O not Killed, he Can't be put down permanently as he is an avatar and if his powersource want him back..there is nothing thanos or anybody can do about it... cool

Thor hit a hungry Galactus with a godblst and didnt move him much,Thanos hit him with a full power blast and sent him flying for miles.
miles... roll eyes (sarcastic) anyways I said Punches....thanos punches can't hurt Juggernaut, it would be like trying to bring down a brick wall with a Rubber sledgehammer...the Hammer(thanos fist) needs to be more durable than the Wall(Juggernaut's body)

What has got to do with this match up then? Juggernaut is vulnerable to forms of energy as proven on panel, its H2H... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
at that stage Onslaught>>thanos and we only saw him K.O not Killed, he Can't be put down permanently as he is an avatar and if his powersource want him back..there is nothing thanos or anybody can do about it... cool And you have what feats by that version of Onslaught to put him above Thanos, lets see you back up your claim

Thanos punches are charged with energy you moron, Juggs is vulnerable to energy.

2nd fight isnt, learn to read boy smokin'

Mindset
mad him yelp out in pain. Never happened.

nicamarvin
Thanos punches are charged with energy you moron, Juggs is vulnerable to energy. YOU fool...I am not debating the second option... big grin and I was talking about a bar Brawl type of fight..not charged up punches.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
YOU fool...I am not debating the second option... big grin and I was talking about a bar Brawl type of fight..not charged up punches.... roll eyes (sarcastic) I was talking about both.

So Thanos cant charge his puches like he always does, so i suppose Juggs cant use the gem to give him strength then if we go by no amping as such.

nicamarvin
I was talking about both.

So Thanos cant charge his puches like he always does, so i suppose Juggs cant use the gem to give him strength then if we go by no amping as such. don't be hating... sad

Black bolt z
I was talking about both.

So Thanos cant charge his puches like he always does, so i suppose Juggs cant use the gem to give him strength then if we go by no amping as such. He's right.Thats would be cheap

nicamarvin
He's right.Thats would be cheap But the fight its a brawl H2H and this is not Cain vs Thanos fight its a Juggernaut vs Thanos H2H fight... sad

Black bolt z
First fight it H2H
Second fight is all powers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
To me that was more a low showing from Juggernaut.

When well written, Thanos can not really hurt Juggernaut. Oh maybe a bit, ok I'll give you that.

But still, blasts are not gonna work against Juggernaut, and trying to beat him to death is even a bigger mistake. Well written is another way of rigging the fight. Thanos is above him and hurts him imo when he wants to.Originally posted by nicamarvin
and how is that going to K.O much less Kill Juggy..? confused the way I see it, thanos can't hurt Juggernaut due to the fact Juggernaut>>Thanos in durability so its like trying ot cut a diamon with a plastic knife... wink Tell that to war hulk. Juggs is overrated.

Black bolt z
Well written is another way of rigging the fight. Thanos is above him and hurts him imo when he wants to. Tell that to war hulk. Juggs is overrated. Quan is your sig form dante's inferno?that sorta looks like him(form what i've seen from vids)?

quanchi112
Quan is your sig form dante's inferno?that sorta looks like him(form what i've seen from vids)? Yes. All images from my avatar and sig are from dante's inferno.

Black bolt z
Yes. All images from my avatar and sig are from dante's inferno. Even where the word Quanchi is spelled in blood?

quanchi112
Even where the word Quanchi is spelled in blood? No, that's me. I usually have my sig maker put my name somewhere in the sig. Scythe does fine work. I asked him for these letters in blood and he did a great job.

h1a8
Non cannon you idiot, why dont you just ask Bada to ban you again and do everyone a favour. On panel evidence>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your stupid opinion.

smokin'
Then I guess Spider-man can beat heralds then.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ever heard of high showings, low showings, or PIS.

h1a8
Juggernaut will kill the sht outta Thanos in 1.
Thanos can only win 2. by bfr.

psycho gundam
where were you when we had the superman vs juggernaut thread(s)?

stalemate or thanos wins, he ain't losing to juggernaut on his worst day

nicamarvin
Tell that to war hulk. you Schmuk.... eek! show me a scan were ANY hulk making Juggernaut bleed?......thanos Cant hurt Juggernaut using his fist alone, Why? thanos fists are softer than Juggernaut skin, I told you its like trying to cut a diamond with a platic knife.... cool

unles you think Thano's durability>>Juggernaut Durability.. confused (to physical harm)..

Doctor-Alvis
unles you think Thano's durability>>Juggernaut Durability.. confused (to physical harm)..
Depending on the writer, that wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Depending on the writer, that wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility. ...Are you kidding me..? laughing confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Juggernaut will kill the sht outta Thanos in 1.
Thanos can only win 2. by bfr. Based on?Originally posted by nicamarvin
you Schmuk.... eek! show me a scan were ANY hulk making Juggernaut bleed?......thanos Cant hurt Juggernaut using his fist alone, Why? thanos fists are softer than Juggernaut skin, I told you its like trying to cut a diamond with a platic knife.... cool

unles you think Thano's durability>>Juggernaut Durability.. confused (to physical harm).. War stopped his forward momentum so why can't he hurt him? Pretty obvious the writer portrayed war as much greater than juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Based on? War stopped his forward momentum so why can't he hurt him?.. it was the celestial tech that stoped Juggernaut, not Hulk.... cool and you are assuming War could hurt him, but you don't have scans to back up your assumtions... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
it was the celestial tech that stoped Juggernaut, not Hulk.... cool and you are assuming War could hurt him, but you don't have scans to back up your assumtions... roll eyes (sarcastic) The tech made him war hulk and it went hand in hand with his powers.

The issue made it painfully clear Juggs was in trouble.

nicamarvin
Based on? Quan why can't you grasp the idea that you can't cut a diamond with steel knife?.. confused you need another diamond to cut it and nobody sane in this forum think Thanos is more durable than Juggernaut to physical punishment.. confused

quanchi112
Quan why can't you grasp the idea that you can't cut a diamond with steel knife?.. confused you need another diamond to cut it and nobody sane in this forum think Thanos is more durable than Juggernaut to physical punishment.. confused Why can't you grasp the notion juggs can be beat it just takes a really powerful character to do so.

h1a8
Based on? War stopped his forward momentum so why can't he hurt him?

Because his durability is astronomically greater than his unstoppability enchantment.

You said "Based on?" Well based on Juggs being indestructible to Thanos.

psycho gundam
Because his durability is astronomically greater than his unstoppability enchantment.

You said "Based on?" Well based on Juggs being indestructible to Thanos.

Based on the Juggernaut debacle

the hilarity.

note* hulk trashed onslaught...without a scratch

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Context.

Batman-Prime
Thanos isn't War Hulk and would lose in apure h2h match without BFR against Juggs or War Hulk.

But BFR is on so Thanos in both.

Wei Phoenix

Thanos punches are charged with energy you moron, Juggs is vulnerable to energy.

No he isn't.

quanchi112

You said "Based on?" Well based on Juggs being indestructible to Thanos. Care to prove it?

Juggs isn't indestructible.

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos isn't War Hulk and would lose in apure h2h match without BFR against Juggs or War Hulk.

But BFR is on so Thanos in both. Thanos is more than either of these foes. Thor can give the Hulk a battle any old day it seems but power gem Thor only caused a nosebleed. He was also a teamwrecker.

Kid Kurdy
Juggs isn't indestructible.
Indeed. But he's close.

Hulk is also a teamwrecker, and Hulk has also stomped Thor. Just saying.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How on earth does Juggs trash Thanos... What people fail to realize is how many times have we seen Thanos get tired in battle and become weak? He also has unlimited Stamina.

Furthermore, even if we say Thanos can't put down Juggs.. How is juggs going to put down Thanos? Juggs is still juggs and when he fights people like Hulk, Thor etc etc.. He doesn't destroy them with his power and strength and make them look like feebs. He battles them pretty much straight up and on even footing. So then, how exactly is he going to overpower Thanos.. when he's the one who makes Hulk and Thor look like feebs when they battle him. To me the battle looks like a game of pong... Thanos.. slapping and punching juggs all over the place until he gets bored.

quanchi112

Indeed. But he's close.

Hulk is also a teamwrecker, and Hulk has also stomped Thor. Just saying. You either are or you aren't.

When has Hulk stomped Thor? For the most part their battles are stalemates where Thor held back his most formidable powers.

Hulk would get wrecked by blood and thunder power gem Thor.

LAchupa

Hulk would get wrecked by blood and thunder power gem Thor.

based on? i want a proof

quanchi112
Originally posted by LAchupa
based on? i want a proof The fact Thor cannot be ko'd with it in his possession.

LAchupa
The fact Thor cannot be ko'd with it in his possession.

prove that thor can beat him

nicamarvin

LAchupa

i want a proof that thor cant be knocked out with it and i want a proof that with it he will be able to beat hulk while comics show otherwise when ever they fight its your job to back up your clames lets go

BUSTER1
scenario 1.Juggs-he wears Thanos down and knocks him out, after a looooonggg fight

Scenario 2. Thanos through bfr or stalemate

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How on earth does Juggs trash Thanos... What people fail to realize is how many times have we seen Thanos get tired in battle and become weak? He also has unlimited Stamina.

Furthermore, even if we say Thanos can't put down Juggs.. How is juggs going to put down Thanos? Juggs is still juggs and when he fights people like Hulk, Thor etc etc.. He doesn't destroy them with his power and strength and make them look like feebs. He battles them pretty much straight up and on even footing. So then, how exactly is he going to overpower Thanos.. when he's the one who makes Hulk and Thor look like feebs when they battle him. To me the battle looks like a game of pong... Thanos.. slapping and punching juggs all over the place until he gets bored.

Again. Somebody explain how Juggs beats Thanos.

BUSTER1
Again. Somebody explain how Juggs beats Thanos.

see my short and simple post

DarkOdin

Hulk is also a teamwrecker, and Hulk has also stomped Thor. Just saying.

Epic failer on you part.

Do you have any clue on the what happen on the panel you just posted let me answer for you no!

Thor one shotted hulk with a lighting bolt and was carry a knocked out Hulk back through a portal.

hulk awake on Thor's shoulder and then got Thor off guard and pound Thor trying to kill him square in the face.

And what happen Thor gets right back up once hulk stops.

So lets recap this for you before you post more scans and try to twist them for you own lies.

thor one-shots hulk and Koed him hulk trys to kill Thor with muiltple blows and fails to even Ko him ya Hulk totally owned Thor here roll eyes (sarcastic)

SamZED
Sooo.. Thanos can knock Juggernaut out with his bare fists? Even with Juggs shields up?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SamZED
Sooo.. Thanos can knock Juggernaut out with his bare fists? Even with Juggs shields up? Hell no

stalemate or juggernaut wins

Black bolt z
I want to know how you people think juggs can own thanos.Thanos has been hit by a full thrown thor hammer then exploded through a sucide device(end of infinity gauntlet #6) and he has taken a direct nerve strike from gamora.I'm not sayign that through pure melee thanos would win but if he doesn't he definitly puts up one helluva fight.

nicamarvin
I want to know how you people think juggs can own thanos.. Thanos aint inmortal so after a while he will begin to tired and lose the strenght adavantage, and thats when Juggernaut who is still fresh because he does not tired at all, thats when he will own thanos and eventually brake his neck... smokin'

Black bolt z
Since when does juggs not tire?He isn't immortal that i haven't heard about has he?

nicamarvin
Since when does juggs not tire?He isn't immortal ... confused

Doctor-Alvis
Thanos aint inmortal so after a while he will begin to tired and lose the strenght adavantage, and thats when Juggernaut who is still fresh because he does not tired at all, thats when he will own thanos and eventually brake his neck... smokin'
Considering Thanos draws from an outside power source, similar to Juggernaut, I think it would be quite a while if he does tire.

nicamarvin
Considering Thanos draws from an outside power source, similar to Juggernaut, I think it would be quite a while if he does tire. He is Dead right?... confused

Doctor-Alvis
He is Dead right?... confused
He died in Annihilation, by the hand of someone specifically designed to kill him.

nicamarvin
He died in Annihilation.. He aint as Inmortal as Juggernaut... erm

Doctor-Alvis
He aint as Inmortal as Juggernaut... erm
I didn't say he was immortal now did I? Stamina is not dictated by your "level of immortality".

nicamarvin
I didn't say he was immortal now did I? Stamina is not dictated by your "level of immortality". .. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Since when does juggs not tire?He isn't immortal that i haven't heard about has he?

Oh boy are you wrong.

KuRuPT Thanosi
THanos has unlimited stamina. What are people basing Thanos tiring on? He will use juggs like a pinball machine and just bounce him off anything and everything. He won't go tired.. maybe tired of slapping the every loving shit out of juggs but that is about it.

BUSTER1
Since when does juggs not tire?

What the f**k?

Colossus-Big C
lol

quanchi112

nicamarvin
THanos has unlimited stamina. Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos(in stamina ofcourse.. smokin' )

If war can it makes sense someone like Thanos can./B]
I told you it was not WAR...it was Celestial Tech

but sinse you are crazy you must think Thanos personal Tech is>>>Cyttorak... confused

Doctor-Alvis
What's War?

Black bolt z
What is the name of the story with abraxas?

P.S.:What is juggs highest feat done?a scan of it please?

nicamarvin
P.S.:What is juggs highest feat done?a scan of it please? ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut

Thanos

falcon_shot
Read blood and thunder.

If war can it makes sense someone like Thanos can. You obviously don't know what the power gem is. Yes, Thanos can.

wow quanchi you are 1 retarded f^ck

so thor has 1 victory over hulk when he is using odin force? hulk got much more victories over thor and lets count also the recent one where he is smackin the crap out of thor with his own arm but i guess you will say all those fights are not canon right? only blood and thunder is.. its just so funny how the thor fanboys are grasping on that blood and thunder story because its the only story where thor doesnt get his ass kicked and doesnt bleed like a virgin like he always does

prove that if war can doit then tanos can ? i want you to prove that thanos > war hulk in strength

as i said before prove that with the power gem thor cant be knocked out you didnt prove a shit and you are avoiding giving avidance you are a dirty and pathetic hypocrite and piece of shit now prove your crap

Enyalus
lol, I love how Quan is 'pathetic' but Falcon's the one who sounds like he's about to burst a blood vessel in his brain because he's so upset...over debating fictional characters on the internet.

h1a8
the hilarity.

Hulk is variable so that is feasible. Stop assuming all Hulk's are the same.

h1a8

That's not a fact.

h1a8
This thread shows how stupid people are. Who in their right mind would think that Thanos can beat Juggernaut in h2h. How the hell is he going to do that? I wouldn't even say Superman can beat Juggs in h2h and I view Superman as stronger than Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This thread shows how stupid people are. Who in their right mind would think that Thanos can beat Juggernaut in h2h. How the hell is he going to do that? I wouldn't even say Superman can beat Juggs in h2h and I view Superman as stronger than Thanos.

Yes a we view you a joke with very little logical capacity.

Let me ask you this.... You do know Thanos has unlimited Stamina right?
You do know that Thanos is a better h2h fighter than Juggs?
You do know that Thanos is every bit as strong or stronger than juggs?

Thus how do Juggs win? You can't say Thanos will eventually tire because he has unlimited stamina and a very good healing factor. He may get tired of beating the ever loving shit of out juggs but that is about it. Please explain to me how Juggs wins?

falcon_shot

Thus how do Juggs win? You can't say Thanos will eventually tire because he has unlimited stamina and a very good healing factor. He may get tired of beating the ever loving shit of out juggs but that is about it. Please explain to me how Juggs wins?

he will right after you explain how can thanos beat juggernaut hand2hand when juggernaut has also infinity stamina and durability to blunt force so explain how can thanos beat him hand2hand

thanos-prime
1.Thanos via bfr
2. thanos via mindrape

Mindset
So Thanos is gonna bfr him with only h2h?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mindset
So Thanos is gonna bfr him with only h2h?

Why not.. a simple tossing of Juggs away as hulk as done would constitute a forum win.

Kid Kurdy
Why not.. a simple tossing of Juggs away as hulk as done would constitute a forum win.
And why can't Juggernaut do the same thing with Thanos ?

Nihilist
And why can't Juggernaut do the same thing with Thanos ? Because Thanos can make his way back to the battlefield.

Original Smurph
Because Thanos can make his way back to the battlefield. Using only H2H? ermm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
So Thanos is gonna bfr him with only h2h? the original military meaning, "big f*cking rock" stopped juggs before.

and teleporting back to the field should be allowed, he wouldn't be using it offensively.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Using only H2H? ermm k, i see what you mean, but i dont think Thanos has ever been bfr'd physically.

psycho gundam
thor did it in IG, but thanos wanted that to happen and they were in deep space.

nicamarvin
k, i see what you mean, but i dont think Thanos has ever been bfr'd physically. but it should be possible, its not like his weight its infinite... cool

quanchi112
Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos(in stamina ofcourse.. smokin' )

but sinse you are crazy you must think Thanos personal Tech is>>>Cyttorak... confused War was hulk plus the tech. How don't you get it?

Originally posted by falcon_shot
wow quanchi you are 1 retarded f^ck

so thor has 1 victory over hulk when he is using odin force? hulk got much more victories over thor and lets count also the recent one where he is smackin the crap out of thor with his own arm but i guess you will say all those fights are not canon right? only blood and thunder is.. its just so funny how the thor fanboys are grasping on that blood and thunder story because its the only story where thor doesnt get his ass kicked and doesnt bleed like a virgin like he always does

prove that if war can doit then tanos can ? i want you to prove that thanos > war hulk in strength

as i said before prove that with the power gem thor cant be knocked out you didnt prove a shit and you are avoiding giving avidance you are a dirty and pathetic hypocrite and piece of shit now prove your crap He wasn't using the odinforce there. Strange blocked it so funny you insult me and get the info wrong. Classless and ignorant to boot.

I don't need to as war hasn't proven he is greater than Thanos in strength.

h1a8

Thanos doesn't have unlimited stamina. He can exert more energy than he can get back. This is common sense.

Juggs wins by default. He can hurt Thanos while Thanos can't hurt him. Period. Who cares about stamina?

h1a8
War was hulk plus the tech. How don't you get it?

He wasn't using the odinforce there. Strange blocked it so funny you insult me and get the info wrong. Classless and ignorant to boot.

I don't need to as war hasn't proven he is greater than Thanos in strength.

War stopped Juggs. That's greater than anything Thanos has done strengthwise. Thus War is stronger.

Doctor-Alvis
I really think War's effectiveness against Juggernaut was attributed more to being technologically enhanced and not just pure strength.

h1a8
That's why he is War Hulk. The tech amp his strength, so what. He's stronger.

Doctor-Alvis
That's why he is War Hulk. The tech amp his strength, so what. He's stronger.
I mean I don't think it was all strength. I think the technology gave him some kind of nullifying ability. Not only does he stop Juggernaut, who is allegedly unstoppable, but Apocalypse makes a comment about his power superseding the power of others.

h1a8
I mean I don't think it was all strength. I think the technology gave him some kind of nullifying ability. Not only does he stop Juggernaut, who is allegedly unstoppable, but Apocalypse makes a comment about his power superseding the power of others.

Well if that was the case then Thor stopping Juggs had to be PIS. But many here don't take it as PIS and simply say that with sufficient force one can stop the Juggernaut.

Apocalypse could have been referring to raw power and not versatile power (power to nullify magical enchantments).

Enyalus
I too, think it was basically just the celestial tech amping Hulk's already prodigious strength. Afterall, he wasn't stopped immediately or anything indicating the celestial tech had another effect. His momentum was gradually slowed and then overcome.

Ptr_Grifin

This is what I think as well. The Celestial tech made is possible to override Juggernaut's power. You don't see Hulk emitting a green field of energy around himself much.

8packs
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
You don't see Hulk emitting a green field of energy around himself much.

because he goes super seyan only when really needed

quanchi112
War stopped Juggs. That's greater than anything Thanos has done strengthwise. Thus War is stronger. So since Thanos has never fought Juggs you assume he cannot do it?

When has Juggs easily beat down someone like the Surfer? Ooops he hasn't thus Thanos is stronger based on your simpleton logic.

Colossus-Big C
So since Thanos has never fought Juggs you assume he cannot do it?

When has Juggs easily beat down someone like the Surfer? Ooops he hasn't thus Thanos is stronger based on your simpleton logic. it wasnt only strength it was tech that stopped him

kinpawa
quanchi you are avoiding a simple question, provide any avidance that thanos is as strong physically as war hulk because war hulk got the feat so its up to thanos(you) to prove he is as strong as war hulk physically otherwise thanos cant do what war hulk did

kinpawa

When has Juggs easily beat down someone like the Surfer? Ooops he hasn't thus Thanos is stronger based on your simpleton logic.

thats a very dumb logic since thanos got more powers then juggs while juggernaut got only raw power but this is strength we are debating and fist fighting and even if somehow you will be able to prove that thanos is physically stronger it still wont be valid here because he wont be abvle to hurt juggernaut with his fists so that point is mute and if we talk about bfr then juggernaut can bfr thanos as well this thing works both ways and thanos will tire eventually and juggernaut will over fight him

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Enyalus
I too, think it was basically just the celestial tech amping Hulk's already prodigious strength. Afterall, he wasn't stopped immediately or anything indicating the celestial tech had another effect. His momentum was gradually slowed and then overcome.
It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, he stops Juggernaut pretty quickly after he starts glowing green.

psycho gundam
it was strength, the energy was him powering up or something.

apocalypse's tech allowed him to gain access to 2 (?) universes' power

Black bolt z
bump

janus77
it was strength, the energy was him powering up or something.

apocalypse's tech allowed him to gain access to 2 (?) universes' power
he already had access to Franklin's pocket universe on top of his regular universal store of energies ... iirc. the "Celestial Tech" just regulated it, which is why he couldn't get enraged (and amped) like normal.

the green haze was the same stuff that WBH was emitting during his brief tantrum.

nicamarvin
bump Quan wont admit Juggernaut its>>Thanos even if only at durability... sad

Black bolt z
Quan wont admit Juggernaut its>>Thanos even if only at durability... sad I acctually don't know much abotu juggs.All I know is both he and thanos are both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overestimated on these forums.

nicamarvin
I acctually don't know much abotu juggs.All I know is both he and thanos are both waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overestimated on these forums. how can you know if you don't know them... erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it wasnt only strength it was tech that stopped him Both were what made up war hulk.Originally posted by kinpawa
quanchi you are avoiding a simple question, provide any avidance that thanos is as strong physically as war hulk because war hulk got the feat so its up to thanos(you) to prove he is as strong as war hulk physically otherwise thanos cant do what war hulk did Already have. I provided examples of Thanos strength with examples such as Thing, Hulk, and power gem Thor. Originally posted by kinpawa
thats a very dumb logic since thanos got more powers then juggs while juggernaut got only raw power but this is strength we are debating and fist fighting and even if somehow you will be able to prove that thanos is physically stronger it still wont be valid here because he wont be abvle to hurt juggernaut with his fists so that point is mute and if we talk about bfr then juggernaut can bfr thanos as well this thing works both ways and thanos will tire eventually and juggernaut will over fight him It's spelled moot not mute you hilarious sock you. If war can hurt Juggs so can Thanos.

tuna&chocolate
Both were what made up war hulk. Already have. I provided examples of Thanos strength with examples such as Thing, Hulk, and power gem Thor. It's spelled moot not mute you hilarious sock you. If war can hurt Juggs so can Thanos.

wow its just amazing how retarded you are, listen moron for you i will repeat myself... first of all prove that thanos is as strong as war hulk or stronger.. you cant you know why? because war hulk got this 1 feat of stopping juggernaut and aside from that you got nothing to judge him on thats why you will never be able to prove thanos is at least as strong unless he will stop juggernaut with pure strength

and war didnt hurt juggernaut he just threw him away but juggernaut was just fine that doesnt called to hurt someone so again idiot your point is invalid and always so tfu(spit) on you

quanchi112
Originally posted by tuna&chocolate
wow its just amazing how retarded you are, listen moron for you i will repeat myself... first of all prove that thanos is as strong as war hulk or stronger.. you cant you know why? because war hulk got this 1 feat of stopping juggernaut and aside from that you got nothing to judge him on thats why you will never be able to prove thanos is at least as strong unless he will stop juggernaut with pure strength

and war didnt hurt juggernaut he just threw him away but juggernaut was just fine that doesnt called to hurt someone so again idiot your point is invalid and always so tfu(spit) on you I have given more impressive examples than what juggs has shown to be capable of or war for that matter strength wise.

War stopped but it was implied he could have killed juggs based on the comic. You are just upset I am right and you are wrong.

nicamarvin
If war can hurt Juggs so can Thanos. ...War Never Hurted Juggernaut... erm

tuna&chocolate
I have given more impressive examples than what juggs has shown to be capable of or war for that matter strength wise.

War stopped but it was implied he could have killed juggs based on the comic. You are just upset I am right and you are wrong.

you are avoiding me all over again... provide any avidance that thanos is at least as strong as war huylk but you cant because there arent any feats to go by because war hulk got only this stopping juggernaut feat there for you cant and i repeat cant prove thanos is at least as strong unless he will stop juggernaut with pure strength so this is the point where you need to shut up

and war hulk never hurt juggernaut and he never was able to hurt him because juggernaut is invulnurble to physical damage and if you want to ignore that lets also ignore the fact thanos can amp his fists or use any kind of powers because it will be as stupid as ignoring juggernaut powers you idiot

quanchi112
you are avoiding me all over again... provide any avidance that thanos is at least as strong as war huylk but you cant because there arent any feats to go by because war hulk got only this stopping juggernaut feat there for you cant and i repeat cant prove thanos is at least as strong unless he will stop juggernaut with pure strength so this is the point where you need to shut up

and war hulk never hurt juggernaut and he never was able to hurt him because juggernaut is invulnurble to physical damage and if you want to ignore that lets also ignore the fact thanos can amp his fists or use any kind of powers because it will be as stupid as ignoring juggernaut powers you idiot It's speculation either way as war's showing was just that and we have to go based on the evidence of feats here. I think Thor with the power gem was well beyond War with what we saw so it's logical to assume since he was just catching up to Thanos' level he is stronger as well.

It was clearly implied he could have but if you think the writer put that dialogue in there to trick you up I suggest avoid reading as you won't get the writer's intent.

tuna&chocolate
It's speculation either way as war's showing was just that and we have to go based on the evidence of feats here. I think Thor with the power gem was well beyond War with what we saw so it's logical to assume since he was just catching up to Thanos' level he is stronger as well.

It was clearly implied he could have but if you think the writer put that dialogue in there to trick you up I suggest avoid reading as you won't get the writer's intent.

first of all you have to prove that thor with the power jem can match war hulk in strength , thor with the power jem was very powerful but this is strength we are talking about and we dont know how strong war hulk was so thats why you will never be able to prove who can match him and who cant simple as that moron

i want you to prove that the writer said war hulk could kill juggernaut post the scan or shut up b!tch

quanchi112
first of all you have to prove that thor with the power jem can match war hulk in strength , thor with the power jem was very powerful but this is strength we are talking about and we dont know how strong war hulk was so thats why you will never be able to prove who can match him and who cant simple as that moron

i want you to prove that the writer said war hulk could kill juggernaut post the scan or shut up b!tch I already gave you my explanation and based on the feats and evidence I am correct while you aren't.

He was gaining strength every second so again the intent was clear juggs was screwed but I guess you just don't get it.

tuna&chocolate
I already gave you my explanation and based on the feats and evidence I am correct while you aren't.

He was gaining strength every second so again the intent was clear juggs was screwed but I guess you just don't get it.

so basically you cant prove a shit , i told you prove me that thanos is at least as strong as war hulk... did you prove it? no... because its imposibble to prove it since war hulk only got 1 feat and you cant prove anything so you are a dirty loser as well and if you cant prove it then youare owned

i said give me the scan where the writer says that war hulk could kill juggernaut, it seems that you are to retarded to understand that its juggernauts ability not to be harm by physical force you moron its just like sentry can reform from damage get it retard? not matter if war hulk was stronger then juggernaut because cain cant be hurt by physical force unless you prove otherwise which you cant because you are a loser

tuna&chocolate
ahahahaha i made quanchi run away from the board because of me bwahahahaha what a loser

quanchi112
so basically you cant prove a shit , i told you prove me that thanos is at least as strong as war hulk... did you prove it? no... because its imposibble to prove it since war hulk only got 1 feat and you cant prove anything so you are a dirty loser as well and if you cant prove it then youare owned

i said give me the scan where the writer says that war hulk could kill juggernaut, it seems that you are to retarded to understand that its juggernauts ability not to be harm by physical force you moron its just like sentry can reform from damage get it retard? not matter if war hulk was stronger then juggernaut because cain cant be hurt by physical force unless you prove otherwise which you cant because you are a loser I already gave you my explanation. War and Thanos never faced off so I told you why I believe a certain way and why the evidence is in my favor.

It's on you to comprehend the stories not me.

tuna&chocolate
I already gave you my explanation. War and Thanos never faced off so I told you why I believe a certain way and why the evidence is in my favor.

It's on you to comprehend the stories not me.

just admit you cant prove that thanos is as strong as war hulk and shut up you are just avoiding me so either prove your statement or shut da f^ck up biatch

Warlord
seriously....how many?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>