Yamamoto vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImANoob
Who would win in a fight Yamamoto or Alucard given that Yamamoto has his bonkai and pretend his bonkai is a stronger version of his shikai and Alucard is at level 0?

FinalAnswer
Is this Pre-Schrodinger? If it is, Yamamoto winning is not impossible. He seems quite capable og killing Alucard. But Alucard is faster, and can hurt the old man.

ImANoob
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Is this Pre-Schrodinger? If it is, Yamamoto winning is not impossible. He seems quite capable og killing Alucard. But Alucard is faster, and can hurt the old man. [/QUOTE yah sorry i forgot that it is Alucard pre Schrodinger

NemeBro
Yamamoto was moving kilometers chasing Shunsui and Ukitake.

In terms of movement, Alucard is certainly not faster.

King Kandy
Yamamoto torches him.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yamamoto torches him.

Which would do what, exactly?

ImANoob
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Which would do what, exactly? well Alucard is level 0 so yamamoto torching him would kill some of the souls if not all of them and then killing Alucard.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yamamoto torches him.

Wouldn't do anything.

Alucard summons Rip.

/thread

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ImANoob
well Alucard is level 0 so yamamoto torching him would kill some of the souls if not all of them and then killing Alucard.

Alucard has 3 million souls. =/

At most, he'd have to use up a couple to heal.

ImANoob
Alucard has 3 million souls. =/

At most, he'd have to use up a couple to heal. have you seen yamamoto's shikai im pretty sure that if his bonkai is a stronger version of his shikai it could kill the 3 million souls easy then alucard cant regen

Tomato Juice
Alucard would get destroyed over and over until Yama dies of old age. Too bad Alucard would hit like a wet noodle compared to old man Yama.

Q99
Wouldn't do anything.

Alucard summons Rip.

/thread

Yamamoto's spiritual pressure is, I'd say, way too much for the magic bullet. He melts the bullets and burns rip.

I'd say Yamamoto takes it.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by ImANoob
have you seen yamamoto's shikai im pretty sure that if his bonkai is a stronger version of his shikai it could kill the 3 million souls easy then alucard cant regen

Alucard took attacks from Nail Anderson who had the power of Jesus Christ.

Nail Anderson was unable to destroy all of Alucard's souls at once.

There is no reason to assume Yamamoto would force Alucard to use all his souls at once.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
Yamamoto's spiritual pressure is, I'd say, way too much for the magic bullet. He melts the bullets and burns rip.

I'd say Yamamoto takes it.

Greatest feat of his spiritual pressure?

danteiscool
greatest feat of spiritual pressure was making Shunsui's liutenant (that one girl with glasses) nearly pass out. she was on the ground sweating and foaming at the damn mouth when Yamamoto unleashed some of his spiritual pressure.

if Yamamoto can burn up a good majority of Alucards souls so he can't use them to regenerate and all, then Yamamoto has a good shot at winning providing he doesn't run out of stamina.

Hellspawn28
Pre-Schrodinger, Alucard has to be killed millions of times before staying dead. Post-Schrodinger, Alucard is immortal, unless his soul is taken.

I doubt Yamamoto has enough power to either kill him or knock him out.

Q99
I would bet very strongly that he has power to spare to kill him many times over.

Venomanser
PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAN ME IF YOU DARE

Q99
It's worth also remembering that Yamamoto's weapons and abilities are primarily for fighting, basically, souls.

wakkawakkawakka
Well if Alucard has his 3 million familiars then Yamamoto could put off a win. Would be a tad difficult and time consuming but Yamamoto could take it. If its post-schroginder though then its a tie at least. Alucard is the definition of an immortal at that point.

Hitosu Morlko
Yamamoto is really gay. You cant have a god-mode character. Just because you want to win does not mean that you can just make Yamamoto invincible

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hitosu Morlko
Yamamoto is really gay. You cant have a god-mode character. Just because you want to win does not mean that you can just make Yamamoto invincible
He's going to lose...

Q99
Originally posted by Hitosu Morlko
You cant have a god-mode character. Just because you want to win does not mean that you can just make Yamamoto invincible

No, but he is insanely powerful, more-so than Alucard I'd say.

Post-Shrodinger Alucard is, of course, unkillable, but Yamamoto is the strongest known character in all of Bleach, likely by a good measure. Alucard's guns are useless, Bleach characters regularly tank far more, and likewise their physical strength is greater than his.

Pre-Shrodinger, it's a long fight but Yamamoto comes out on top I'd say, unless his age has hurt his endurance too much.

Just because someone beats Alucard doesn't make them invincible. There's plenty of characters that could slap Yamamoto around.

draxx_tOfU
It's a stalemate at best for Yamamoto considering his speed...

Anderson FTW!!!
Yamamoto STOMPS out Alucard
...by alot.

NemeBro
In all seriousness, Yamamoto points his sword in Shikai at Alucard and holds it there.

Alucard is incinerated over and over again until he is fresh out of souls.

Yama has lived for ten thousand years, he can wait.

amano uchiha
Originally posted by NemeBro
In all seriousness, Yamamoto points his sword in Shikai at Alucard and holds it there.

Alucard is incinerated over and over again until he is fresh out of souls.

Yama has lived for ten thousand years, he can wait.

wtf was it stated that yamamoto is ten thousand years old???? there is no timeline for his age..all we kno is that he founded gotei 13 2000 yrs ago.....as for the fight...he has multiple familiars he can summon..These include a many eyed hellhound that can devour opponents, Luke Valentine, a vampire with super speed, Tubalcain Alhambra who can throw razor - sharp cards that can cut through steel, Rip Van Winkle who can fire hypersonic homing bullets that can rip straight through multiple jet fighters, and many normal victims he can summon as undead.......alucard can exist anywhere at the same time so yamamoto's speed doesnt make a difference since alucard could just reappear miles away and take yamamoto out from afar..lets not forget he can read his mind

Letum Lettow
Yamamoto might start getting bored after a while, but as long as he can keep killing Alucard over and over again, it's just a matter of time.

NemeBro
Originally posted by amano uchiha
wtf was it stated that yamamoto is ten thousand years old???? there is no timeline for his age..all we kno is that he founded gotei 13 2000 yrs ago.....as for the fight...he has multiple familiars he can summon..These include a many eyed hellhound that can devour opponents, Luke Valentine, a vampire with super speed, Tubalcain Alhambra who can throw razor - sharp cards that can cut through steel, Rip Van Winkle who can fire hypersonic homing bullets that can rip straight through multiple jet fighters, and many normal victims he can summon as undead.......alucard can exist anywhere at the same time so yamamoto's speed doesnt make a difference since alucard could just reappear miles away and take yamamoto out from afar..lets not forget he can read his mind First of all, learn to write a coherent sentence/paragraph before you make a post.

I recalled his age incorrectly, but it makes no difference.

Familiars who could be killed by Yamamoto barehanded.

Luke is slower than Yama and no threat, hell, no one he can summon is a threat to him, Yamamoto contained an explosion which would have destroyed Karakura town.

This is pre-Schroedinger, Alucard cannot do this here.

Read his mind? Means nothing since Alucard would be incapable of stopping Yamamoto.

Ban Mido
Yamaoto takes off his shirt...and sh*t gets serious.

Ban Mido
Oh quick question, how everyone says Alucard can't die at the end of the series, would that mean even the manga version of Dark Schneider wouldn't be able to take him? Sorry just something that I was kinda curious about I never finished Hellsing :X

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Oh quick question, how everyone says Alucard can't die at the end of the series, would that mean even the manga version of Dark Schneider wouldn't be able to take him? Sorry just something that I was kinda curious about I never finished Hellsing :X

I feel bad for not knowing who Dark Scheinder is, but unless he can erase Alucard's soul, has telepathic abilities that would make him think he doesn't exist, or just send him to another dimension(which won't work) then no. But your guess is as good as mine.

FinalAnswer
Dark Schneider would in all likely hood destroy Alucard.

wakkawakkawakka
Hey somebody who actually knows who Dark Schnider is! I don't know who the guy is so I'm just going to take your word for it. BTW, could he kill post-schrodinger Alucard?

menokokoro
um...i don't see how anyone could think alucard stands a chance here.

yama has the strongest sword in bleach, and used an ability that was what...would like 5 miles be fair? idk, maybe im just exaggerating, but it was frikin huge, of fiery pillars. and that was a single attack...then he had ALL of his swords power taken from him and blasted all at once back at him and he tanked it all with superficial burns.

yama's defense alone decides this fight

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Hey somebody who actually knows who Dark Schnider is! I don't know who the guy is so I'm just going to take your word for it. BTW, could he kill post-schrodinger Alucard?

Just heard of him and his powers.

But apparently he can rape dimensions and reality and stuff, so that seems sufficient to rape Alucard, or something.

I do know he's one of the more powerful anime/manga characters.

Astner

King Ghidorah
Yamamoto decimates Alucard

Strength-Yamamoto can pull off a city busting attack.

Speed- Outsped two captains easily. Captains are at least supersonic.

Durability- Tanks many city block busting attacks and heat based attacks

Whats Alucard going to do? Shoot cards and throw cards that glance off Yama?
Level 0? Yamamoto one-shots them. Slug it out? Yamamoto spanks him literally. Telekinesis? Yama counts that with his reiatsu. He can even use kido spells to destroy Alucard for the fun of it.

Master Roshi could also stomp Alucard. Hypersonic speed + moonbusting kamehameha = Alucard getting blasted into space.

StealthRanger
Yamamoto vaporises Alucard

Pretty much most HST characters can stomp Alucard

King Ghidorah
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yamamoto vaporises Alucard

Pretty much most HST characters can stomp Alucard

Agreed. Most Alucard fanboys always go for the 3k souls, regeneration, schrodinger's powers yada yada ya (Alucard can't have extra souls and familiars if he has schrodinger, they always deliberately fail to mention that). All that is useless against someone who could solo his entire verse in seconds.

NewGuy01
3m souls*

Alucard doesn't require extra souls and familiars when he has Schrodinger, he's omnipresent and immortal.

That said, Alucard literally has no way to harm Yamamoto tbh.

StealthRanger
I generally tend to ignore Schrodinger Alucard in debates because it's ambiguous as **** and generally used as an excuse to keep him around against beings overwhelmingly beyond his verse, kind of like how Wolverine can last against characters way beyond him due to his adamantium skeleton and regen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.