Girls vs Dudes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Hercules, Tony Stark and Eros, the lil' bro of Thanos, are doing what they are usually doing: pimpin' and drink a lot of booze.

Mantis, Gamora and Moondragon, seeing of macho they are, decide that it's time to kick some ass.

Who win these matches?

Match 1: In Manhattan, no telepathy, no "giving pleasure" power for Eros and Iron Man is grounded. No Godslayer for Gamora or Mace for Herc.

Match 2: All out fight, still in Manhattan: They do whatever they want to win: Telepathy, Special power for Eros, kick in the nuts, "**** punt", etc. Iron Man can fly and rain hell if he wants. No Godslayer or mace.

Match: Same as fight 2, but Gamora and Hercules have access to their weapon.

Blanket
Women lose everytime unless they're fighting Wolverine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude's win. I didn't even read the opening post, just the title but unless it's 1) a blow job contest, 2) a cooking contest, or 3) a contest involving house duties like fetching the damn beer or doing laundry, men win every single time. Always. It's a mathematical proven fact.

Enyalus
But seriously, Match #1 the Women dominate.

#2 and #3 Iron Man could solo, since he's flying.

Blanket
Originally posted by Enyalus
But seriously, Match #1 the Women dominate.

#2 and #3 Iron Man could solo, since he's flying. Preaching male dominance and then spouting blasphemy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blanket
Preaching male dominance and then spouting blasphemy.
I was forced to take some sexual harassment classes.

Blanket
I was forced to take some sexual harassment classes. And forced to your knees with an open mouth apparently.

Black bolt z
Women in #2-3

Enyalus
Originally posted by Blanket
And forced to your knees with an open mouth apparently.
I did that willingly. It was women who were teaching it, afterall.

Blanket
I did that willingly. It was women who were teaching it, afterall. Tried to wash out the dick with rug?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.