Star wars style: Things you did in real life in a Star Wars kinda way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Free Man
I think this could be an entertaining thread.

One time, I'm being pestered by this guy for some cash while i'm in my car. He's apparently "homeless" and just wants a bite to eat. My door is half open and i'm just chillin and listening to music, when he suddenly pulls a small-ish knife, and asks for my money.

This is obviously a desperate last resort. I pull, out of my back seat, a lightsaber replica I had made to mess around with my friends (I was sixteen, cut me some slack) out of the back seat and smack his hand, leaving a large welt and his knife on the ground.

I was taller than him and armed, so he probably realized he should gtfo when I took my phone out of my pocket to call the police.

Now I have a free knife!

So what are some shenanigans you may have pulled "star wars style?"

OB1-adobe
I was playing star wars battlefront II, and flying a tie fighter in a space battle I had an x wing dead in my cross hairs and I said "I have you now!" and shot his ass down.

That's all I got sorry

queeq
I hate the flight games in BFII...

~JP~
I hate BFII

Sith Master X
Does having outdoor fights with those Hasbro lightsabers count?

p.s I almost hit the roof with excitment when I first saw the title to this thread. I thought that Temple had been revived. lol

LanceWindu
All I have is dressing up in robes and having outdoor lightsaber battles with my uncle and cousins. Occasionally we really get into it and act like characters we made up. I'm almost always Sith.

JediRobin23
I spent the night getting tickets for EP I, sleeping in a tent on a concrete sidewalk. Thats enough of real life in a star wars way

queeq
laughing out loud

overlord
wow I never had something like that happen to me sad

but I rather feel fortunate smile

queeq
Good for you.

sweersa
The first girl I to was a twi'ek dancer.

One Free Man
twi'ek? that's not star wars >sad

queeq
Ooohh picky picky...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by sweersa
The first girl I to was a twi'ek dancer.

Close. wink Wanna try again? laughing I kid.

queeq
From experience I can tell it's worthwhile to try again. wink

sweersa
Sorry it was a twi lek, yes. She was gone when I woke up.

Zoom
Originally posted by sweersa
Sorry it was a twi lek, yes. She was gone when I woke up.

The day you actually get laid people might believe that!

sweersa
Originally posted by Zoom
The day you actually get laid people might believe that!

You are jealous because I slept with an imaginary Star Wars female species. Admit it.

One Free Man
Those two fingers on you hand, yeah, the two biggest? They aren't head-tails, no matter how drunk you get. Even if you paint your hand blue.

And draw a face on it. no expression

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...my cellphone's message alert tone-ringer-thing is Darth Vader's "Yes Master."

I couldn't even count how many times I've answered "What is it, Vader?" to it, and how many times I've been either half-asleep, or in a dark room not really paying any attention, and jump in shock and such because of it.

LanceWindu
My default ringtone on my cell is Metallica's cover of the Imperial March.

Sith Master X
I love that rendition. thumb up

Stun
I remember a group of us went to quasar once. My best friend was on the opposite team, and we literally bumped into each other and he lost his footing. It was hilarious! He actually backed away as i stood over him pointing the gun at his head, and he did the whole Vader thing where he put his hand up coupled with the heavy breathing. Priceless!
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k394/fobikade/76.jpg

queeq
I used to have Yoda as a ringtone. Fake ringtone but it still worked. He said: " Your phone, ringing it is. Answer you must." And for text messages: "A message from the dark side you have."

But, I can't get them to work on the iPhone.

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq

But, I can't get them to work on the iPhone.

Are they flash? Muhahaha.

queeq
Err... ????

sweersa
Err... ????

Flash as in Adobe flash.

queeq
It's audio.

sweersa
It's audio.

Ah, 8 track.

queeq
laughing out loud

MasterAshenVor
I once beat down someone with the brutality of Jango Fett and threatened that if he tried to retaliate I would come back and break the bones in his body.

sweersa
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I once beat down someone with the brutality of Jango Fett and threatened that if he tried to retaliate I would come back and break the bones in his body.

Did you head butt him?

One Free Man
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
I once beat down someone with the brutality of Jango Fett and threatened that if he tried to retaliate I would come back and break the bones in his body. awww, do it right the first time.. sad

queeq
Just hard...

Jack Daniels
I didnt have anything to add to this thread other than let my kid hit me with lightsabers when she was younger....so I got my wife the other night....she went to grab my glass and I told her thats not the booze your looking for ...then told her to move along....I tried to explain after but she wasnt interested...she watched all of em a few times and she is now done with starwars....she wouldnt even watch the cartoons...bummer...my kid still loves star wars though!

queeq
Kids are the key to our future SW life.

MasterAshenVor
Yes, I did headbutt him actually. and it hurt lol

queeq
He'll never forget.

roughrider
As a kid, I used to imagine the Death Star trench everywhere. Our department store had one narrow aisle that ran the length of the building; I used to start at one end and run down it to the other side, thinking I was launching torpedoes at the end! big grin

I'd do it on my bicycle as well, going down alleyways and tight forest trails.

queeq
Now that sounds great... did you blow up the food counter?

roughrider
Now that sounds great... did you blow up the food counter?

No...I think my torpedoes always just missed, because I didn't have the force. sad

queeq
If at first you don't succeed...

One Free Man
My friend said he'd try to make it out to my house this weekend.

Me:"There is no try, only do, or not do."

Him: "you freakin nerd."

roughrider
Now that sounds great...

And when I'm doing lots of fast turns on a corkscrewing highway, I think it's the tunnel from Death Star 2! (And I wish sometimes I could torpedo that car in front of me...)

queeq
I have that every day when I am stuck in traffic.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by roughrider
And when I'm doing lots of fast turns on a corkscrewing highway, I think it's the tunnel from Death Star 2! (And I wish sometimes I could torpedo that car in front of me...)

You just described my daily morning drive. I imagine all the buttons and knobs on my dashboard are ship controls...love going to hyperspace!

EyeOfApocalypse
The ultimate moment of geekdom: My girlfriend wakes me up one morning after a long night of playing Battlefront. She tells me "Wake up" to which I reply "Have the CIS attacked yet?" after which I opened my eyes, realizing what I'd said. "Wow...I need to lay off the game for a few days"

Jack Daniels
I thin kI said this....not sure but I do remember saying to wifey thats not the drink you looking for move on er somethin like that ...

K-Dog
Summer of '99, working at an outdoor camp in the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania.....a bunch of us counselors were swimming in the lake. For some reason one of the girls somehow managed to drop a whole bunch of keys on a keychain near the dock. It was a big deal cuz a lot of buildings had keys on that keychain (which could mean having to change a lot of locks). Some of us were swimming, and I got a diving mask and was going down looking over and over. It was murky and kinda deep and all yucky and crap on the bottom. I was having no luck except finding some old junk like old swim goggles that had probably been down there years. We were ready to get out and I jokingly asked a guy named Jim to point one last time to the water and I would dive down there.
Well, he did and I went down and low and behold got those danged keys!! Now this was right when Episode 1 came out, and at this remote camp we had no TV or anything and we drove 45 minutes to see the new movie 3 times that spring/early summer on the weekends. So I called Jim "Qui Gon Jim" for pointing out the keys with his jedi-sense.

ADarksideJedi
Have a light saber fight with a fellow star wars friend of mine!He won!

InfernoJG95
Lol once I tried to buy a 15 game and the guy said got an ID and I said "you don't need to see any identification"

btw I'm new joined today Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.