Mister X vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
been done if not mistaken.

Starscream M
ah my bad.

mods: please delete

Lord Feron
Im gonna say Mr. X, unless Elektra does something exotic.... (not dancing)

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
been done if not mistaken. it has.

Juk3n
Elektra has a legitimate shot, plus her physical stats are way above X. I wont put a number on it but i think she'd get more wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Elektra has a legitimate shot, plus her physical stats are way above X. I wont put a number on it but i think she'd get more wins.
Her physical stats are way above Mister X? Based on what?

Starscream M
Her physical stats are way above Mister X? Based on what? she def faster. don't know about strength though.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
she def faster. don't know about strength though.
Based on what?

If she is it far from way faster........

Starscream M
Based on what?

If she is it far from way faster........ based on she being faster than virtually all other streets

her speed feats are beyond most streets

Battlehammer
based on she being faster than virtually all other streets

her speed feats are beyond most streets
Mister X came on the scene easily dodging and keeping pace with Wolverine....

Then he made taskmaster seem vastly slower them he was by pretty much disapearing and apearing in front of task master.......

he also had possibly the best bullet deflection feat to date.....

he bounces around and toys with people showing to be much faster then any of his teamates.......

Starscream M
Mister X came on the scene easily dodging and keeping pace with Wolverine....

Then he made taskmaster seem vastly slower them he was by pretty much disapearing and apearing in front of task master.......

he also had possibly the best bullet deflection feat to date.....

he bounces around and toys with people showing to be much faster then any of his teamates....... taskmaster is a jobber sometimes

i think elektra had some really impressive bullet dodging feats...jinzin even commented she's the fastest street i think

Battlehammer
taskmaster is a jobber sometimes

i think elektra had some really impressive bullet dodging feats...jinzin even commented she's the fastest street i think
He did not job, he simply not good enough. Wolverine even states how much of a bad ass taskmaster is right before he gets wtf shit stomp.

Yes she has some nice feats, does thta make her faster then Mister X? Doubtful given how he been potrayed from day one as having rediculous speed and reflexes.

Aries_04
X

Konton
Been done.

Elektra's TP > X's TP

Elektra's versatility > X's versatility

Strength goes to Elektra. More sizable feats of greater/equal quality.

Speed goes to Elektra IMO, although I see a semi-concrete argument on X's side. You could argue the Taskmaster thing, but she's blitzed Punisher without him even seeing her move and (if you count Imperfects as canon) disappeared in broad daylight infront of Daredevil and Wolverine.

Then you have skill, which I'd give to Elektra based on feats. Again, you could argue he studies more disciplines than she does with the alien shit but she's got allot more impressive stuff under her belt than he does.

Aries_04
all thats nice. But Elektra couldn't hope to do as well as X has against Wolverine. X wins

Konton
Except all the times she has?

srankmissingnin
Mr. X has beaten Wolverine. Elektra has retrained a feral Wolverine and briefly incapacitated a halfdeadmindcontroledmissingpartofhissoul Wolverine. Not exactly the same thing.

Prep-Man
Elektra can get a few wins in.

Konton
Originally posted by Aries_04
all thats nice. But Elektra couldn't hope to do as well as X has against Wolverine. X wins

ABC logic, anyway.

I don't see how he gets passed her ability to give him a brain hemorrhage.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Konton
ABC logic, anyway.

I don't see how he gets passed her ability to give him a brain hemorrhage.

How often has she done this? And why doesn't she do it more often?

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Mr. X has beaten Wolverine. Elektra has retrained a feral Wolverine and briefly incapacitated a halfdeadmindcontroledmissingpartofhissoul Wolverine. Not exactly the same thing.

He was perfectly healthy in this / fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.