Brawl vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://wildstormresource.wetpaint.com/page/Brawl+%28Drake+Jones%29

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/luke-cage/29-1450/

The Nuul
Brawl should win, hes a around 80 tons. Cage is what? 20-30....

Prep-Man
Really? Didn't know he was so strong. How good of a fighter was he?

The Nuul
The problem with most characters from WS or Image is the lack of feats. Hes a decent fighter.....maybe as good as Cage, the few feats that Brawl has should suggest hes stronger than Cage by a fair amount.

KingD19
Cage has fought Hulk, Wonderman, Hiroim, Rhino, Ironclad, Crusher Creel, he can take a few against Brawl.

Lord_Talron
from what i see in brawls bio, never heard of him before, i think he completely outclasses cage.

KingD19
Like I said earlier, Luke has fought against, and held his own, and even won against guys who completely outclass Brawl.

Prep-Man
When has Luke defeated Hulk?

KingD19
Where did I say that Cage defeated Hulk? I said he fought Hulk. And he held his own for a while before he tried to get away if I recall correctly.

He has beaten Crusher Creel and Ironclad though, guys who are obviouslly above Brawl.

Prep-Man
brawl has held his own against bricks, too, so that doesn't mean much.

KingD19
But when you've got a guy whose almost always seen as Class 30 on his best day, going up against the guys in the list I put up.(All are Class 90 and up) and you win against 1 concrete class 100, and another whose Class 90-100, there's a difference. Cage one or two shotted Ironclad, while insulting him, saying something about his grandmother hits harder.

Brawl holding his own against guys who are slightly above him is different from Cage holding his own against, and beating guys way out of his league. To be honest, Brawl would be one of the weaker bricks Cage has gone up against.

Prep-Man
If Cage is only 30 or so, he won't be harming Brawl, who has pretty good durability. He'll hold his own, but Brawl would get a solid 7/10. He's also a better fighter than Cage.

KingD19
What part of, Cage beat Crusher Creel and Ironclad, held his own against Hulk, Hiroim, etc... didn't you get? Brawl is nowhere near those guys, and while Luke is billed at CL 30, he operates much higher when he's fighting bricks.

And I've never seen Brawl, but Luke is actually an excellent street fighter, plus he's had training from Iron Fist that he's actually employed in battle.

Also, Luke's durability evens the playing field a great deal, as he's taken hits from guys who'd put Brawl to sleep, and kept fighting.

Prep-Man
If you haven't seen Brawl, why do you think he's nowhere near those guys? You don't think Mail is close to Ironclad? Riiight.

KingD19
Don't know who Mail is. And from the bio you put up, Brawl's around Class 70-80, Luke routinely fights guys class 90-100+, and he's won against a few of them.

Put up some feats from Brawl, show me something that says, Brawl is so strong/durable/good a fighter, that even though Luke Cage has fought against Hulk(CL 100+), Rhino(CL 90), Wonderman(CL 100), Hiroim(CL 90-100), Crusher Creel(Cl 100), Ironclad(CL 90-100), Wrecker(CL 100), and won against a few of them. Show me that Brawl can beat him.

Prep-Man
Ironclad and Hulk aren't skilled fighters like Brawl who surrounds himself with fighters like Zealot. Maul? Maul would take Hulk to school.

http://www.comicvine.com/maul/29-21968/

KingD19
I know who Maul is, you put Mail. Hulk would take Maul down.

And I never said they were skilled fighters, I said they were much stronger than Brawl, and Cage was taking hits from them, he put Ironclad down in like 2-3 hits.

Show me how Brawl can beat Cage, based on the fact that Cage beat guys that Brawl couldn't stand up to.

Prep-Man
Maul fought Majestic and did fairly good for awhile. Full sized Maul would do good against Hulk. Point is Brawl has also fought bricks. And I don't see Cage taking Brawl down. Durability and all. Cage is a good fighter and would last awhile, but Brawl would be the victor.

KingD19
You still haven't shown me anything that says Brawl would win, besides your own opinion. Until you do, I'm going to stick with Cage, the guy whose nearly indestructible, and has beaten 2 CL 100's, while himself is only supposedly Class 30. Oh, and he fought Hulk and a bunch of other really powerful guys out of Brawl's weight class.

Prep-Man
Brawl took hits from Maul and has shown great durability. Maul=brick. I'm trying to find some scans now, but Cage would do good fo awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.