Something's Fishy Around Here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude

Symmetric Chaos

Liberator
just because he's arabian doesn't mean he's the antichrist.

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos

Bat Dude
*sigh*

Why do I even bother posting here?

The thing is, if you aren't Christian, I don't expect you to get it. It says in the Bible that Jesus won't come until the Antichrist comes... That's why I posted all of this. He's claiming to be Christ (and every other religion's messiah while he's at it), which the Bible also spoke of (falsifiers coming in Christ's name)

And if you were the Antichrist, would you come out with horns and fangs and glowing red eyes? Or with a smile, an attractive face, a calm, likable demeanor, perhaps? Which do YOU think would fool more people? He's trying to seem likable, so more people will follow him when he shows himself...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bat Dude
*sigh*

The thing is, if you aren't Christian, I don't expect you to get it. It says in the Bible that Jesus won't come until the Antichrist comes... That's why I posted all of this. He's claiming to be Christ (and every other religion's messiah while he's at it), which the Bible also spoke of (falsifiers coming in Christ's name)

And if you were the Antichrist, would you come out with horns and fangs and glowing red eyes? Or with a smile, an attractive face, a calm, likable demeanor, perhaps? Which do YOU think would fool more people? He's trying to seem likable, so more people will follow him when he shows himself...

Right but you don't know he's the Antichrist. Someone else could be the real Antichrist and this could be the real Jesus. You have absolutely no way of acquiring a method that would distinguish Jesus and the Antichrist, unless you want to make the claim that Jesus will not try to unite people (he will, simply being Jesus requires that desire because it would disprove all other faiths) or build a utopia following Judgment Day (which he would have to do in order to fulfill pretty much any reading of Biblical "prophecy" that involves the physical return of Christ).

Also note that you were the own who found on his site the idea that you have to "join or be destroyed". By your reasoning above that proves he can't be the Antichrist because it's overtly threatening sentiment.

Thirdly if the Antichrist can only be spotted by Real True Christians and Real True Christians think he will come acting like someone who promises peace then wouldn't it make perfect sense to be as ridiculously over the top hostile as possible? I mean Real True Christians are the only ones who can stop him and if the Antichrist can get them to waste their time stopping attempts to bring peace because they think that's a sign that the people involved are the Antichrist he would be winning on every possible front.

Bad people would join him for power. Real True Christians would join him because he brings chaos war and death, thus making him clearly the exact opposite of Christ's message of peace which then proves to them that he must be Jesus because it's the Antichrist who promises peace and the Antichrist is the opposite of Jesus...

Oh crap this is so absurd im giont blunf

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're trying to make him doubt scripture! You must be the Antichrist!

that explains the 666 birthmark on my bum then. eek!

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Right but you don't know he's the Antichrist. Someone else could be the real Antichrist and this could be the real Jesus. You have absolutely no way of acquiring a method that would distinguish Jesus and the Antichrist, unless you want to make the claim that Jesus will not try to unite people (he will, simply being Jesus requires that desire because it would disprove all other faiths) or build a utopia following Judgment Day (which he would have to do in order to fulfill pretty much any reading of Biblical "prophecy" that involves the physical return of Christ).

Also note that you were the own who found on his site the idea that you have to "join or be destroyed". By your reasoning above that proves he can't be the Antichrist because it's overtly threatening sentiment.

Thirdly if the Antichrist can only be spotted by Real True Christians and Real True Christians think he will come acting like someone who promises peace then wouldn't it make perfect sense to be as ridiculously over the top hostile as possible? I mean Real True Christians are the only ones who can stop him and if the Antichrist can get them to waste their time stopping attempts to bring peace because they think that's a sign that the people involved are the Antichrist he would be winning on every possible front.

Bad people would join him for power. Real True Christians would join him because he brings chaos war and death, thus making him clearly the exact opposite of Christ's message of peace which then proves to them that he must be Jesus because it's the Antichrist who promises peace and the Antichrist is the opposite of Jesus...

Oh crap this is so absurd im giont blunf

You bring up good points. However, it speaks EXACTLY how Jesus will come.

1. On a cloud
2. At Armageddon
3. AFTER the Antichrist reveals himself
4. AFTER the Antichrist's reign

So for this Maitreya to really be Jesus Christ, we'd have to see EVERYTHING the Bible foretells within a VERY short amount of time.

Also, Jesus said:

Jesus is here to unite those that believe in him, not everyone. He'd like to, but God knows that won't happen. Maitreya makes it perfectly clear that his intentions are to unite the world, "share" resources, and have a world governing body. I think that falls in line with what the antichrist is.

And the reason he'd mention that part about join or die? Because most will choose life (and, as a result, hell). It's setting up for when Christians will be executed. So people won't be so shocked or whatever. It's difficult for me to explain, but there's just something that seems VERY fishy about it all. It fits well with almost every "conspiracy theory" out there. Global elite, UFOs, you name it.

This is just my two cents. Look it up if you want or not, but these quotes WERE on the Share International website, so at the very least you can't say it's slander.

Deano
anyone who thinks that the new world order is a conspiracy theory is a complete idiot. no offence

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
anyone who thinks that the new world order is a conspiracy theory is a complete idiot. no offence

Well given that there are two distinct definitions of New World Order and one of them IS a conspiracy theory then it's not really idiotic to think it.

There's already been an implementation of a new world order in the relatively recent history with the formation of the league of nations and then the United Nations. As much as there is a huge amount of criticism that can be levied towards the massive **** ups that the UN has made in its history, it is pretty much undeniable that the UN has prevented more wars than what would have occurred if there never was a United Nations.

Deano
the world wars was started so that there could be a united nations. kinda ironic in a way.

jaden101
the world wars was started so that there could be a united nations. kinda ironic in a way.

Prove it without referencing a conspiracy theorist website.

Hard evidence.

GO.

Deano
if only it was that easy.

Symmetric Chaos

It's unarguably a conspiracy theory. The only issue is if it is just a conspiracy theory.

Robtard
*sigh*

Because you care too much to stop.

Keep up the fight, keep spreading the truth, no matter the backlash from the sheeple, brother! *rips shirt off*

Robtard

And it only took two? People are so stupid.

Bardock42
if only it was that easy.

I agree, luckily making stuff up and just plain out saying things without any sort of proof or reason is much easier.

A fact a whole culture of conspiracy theorists thrives on.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
I agree, luckily making stuff up and just plain out saying things without any sort of proof or reason is much easier.

A fact a whole culture of conspiracy theorists thrives on.

You're an obvious cohort to the NWO.

jaden101
Originally posted by Robtard
You're an obvious cohort to the NWO.

STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON A CRAZY MUTHA ****A NAMED ICE CUBE.

Oh no wait.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON A CRAZY MUTHA ****A NAMED ICE CUBE.

Oh no wait.

Oddly enough, Bardock42 was a groupie of NWA, back when they were first rising in the music industry. Those studio-gangstas sure do love them a large white-woman.

There's an unconfirmed rumor that it was Bardock42 who infected Easy-E with HIV.

Bat Dude
Matthew 24:7

Look at the earthquakes in this year alone:

Haiti
Chile
Japan
Turkey
Philippines
Taiwan

and more...

Symmetric Chaos

Haiti
Chile
Japan
Turkey
Philippines
Taiwan

and more...

Earthquakes happen all the time. Every day of every year.

Jaeh.is.Awesome

Haiti
Chile
Japan
Turkey
Philippines
Taiwan

and more...

mmm, I don't recall a huge earthquake here in the Phils, man. maybe a huge typhoon - Ketsana and a famine.

now, about the earthquake, it's either I'm THAT lame at keeping in touch with local current events, or.... uh... yeah.

...and reading some of the first post makes me think the guy's just a weirdo, not the anti-christ.

don't get me wrong, man - I believe in the Bible and stuff, but I don't think that guy's who you think he is. but, hey, we just have to wait and see. or something.

ArtificialGlory
The NWO runs this forum and Robtard is the covert overseer.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The NWO runs this forum and Robtard is the covert overseer.

Lies. Though if you mystery go vanishing, it has nothing to do with nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.