Daredevil vs Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
No battlefield interactive or otherwise offensive phasing (ie phasing into the floor, phasing DD into a wall, phasing a sword into DD's head, etc.).

Kitty can phase, but only for strategic and defensive purposes.

Daredevil gets his billy clubs.
Kitty gets duel sai.

Fight to the death, CIS off, bloodlusted.

Assume Kitty has retained all fighting knowledge from her time under Ogun's possession. I typically consider her to have the information still, but it's up to debate whether or not she's retained it.

Juk3n
She can phase, im not sure how long matt can stand there waiting for her to unphase so he can have a go at trying to hit her, i say he gets bored and walks away so she gets the win. Why not just have her fight normally? being able to , ya know, not be touched by physical means if you don't want to makes this H2H encounter kinda..meh?

Konton
Bloodlusted Kitty is far from passive. Pissed off Kitty = Emma with a bruised face.

I thought it was interesting because he'd more likely be able to adapt to her selective phasing and exploit her weaknesses.

Wild Shadow
ktty ftw 8/10

kitty still crushes him. He'd need to strike her at the exact same instants she becomes tangible to strike, would he even be able to tell with his radar thing? Besides she has very fine control over levels of tangibilty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.