One of my ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
Interesting subforum is interesting. Truth be told, this isn't really philosophy on the level most of the threads in here appear to be on. It focuses more on Earth and Society.

If you feel like reading it, go for it. Any questions you might have or things that might not make sense I'll be glad to explain, I am aware that I don't always make sense. I'll talk with you about stuff if you want me to. So, whatever. I copied this directly from the site I originally posted it on.

Oh, you're free to think whatever you want about it, of course. But the one thing I ask that you don't think is that I am pretentious or like "holier than thou" or something. I am aware that you could say that based on this, but I was just typing out whatever I thought in this and I haven't edited it. So it isn't quite as suggestive as it could be. You might find this tone of "Graaah this is how it should be!" in it. But please, just over look that and look at this as one big suggestion.

Ms.Marvel
most people who kill are very much aware of the emotional and physical repercussions of their act, but in most cases whatever motivation there is to desist is simply overridden by passion, or, in many cases, the killer actually gets off on those negative feelings. compassion does not prevent murders because most killing is a not a result of misunderstanding. the only way to prevent murder is to change human instinct itself; killing is apart of who we are.

as for the rest of your post, the basic gist of what a perfect world would be in your eyes is one where only good stuff happens... that about sums up what everyones idea of a perfect world would be...

Lord Lucien
The words "useless" and "ostentatious" just materialized over-top of all that.

Damn Windows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.