Molly Hayes vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on... setting middle of a theme park high noon.

Cage has run into a girl who is alone and who thinks is to young to be alone without parent supervision..

Cage ask her if she knows where her parents are.

Molly tells him to mind his business and leave her alone..

She spots a cop and she tries to walk away but Cage notices her suspicious behavior and assumes she stole or did something wrong.

Cage being a nosy busy body decides to stop her and place her under citizen arrest until he gets a straight answer and is comfortable with answers he had no business asking for.. he goes after Molly and grabs her by her hoodie picking her up..

Molly's eyes glow and she rips out of her hoodie sweater and drops onto the ground. Cage surprised doesnt know what to make of the situation

Molly: you just made a big mistake, Muscle head. w/ a red bull & pokemon hat

Cage: sweet christmas!! (w. Ipod & beenie)

KingD19
Bruiser via BFR

AsbestosFlaygon
Molly Hayes curbstomps.

Even though her powers only activate for a very short timespan, her strength eclipses Power Man's by a huge margin.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Bruiser via BFR

That's Princess Powerful wink

dmills
Molly will always have a slight edge in these battles due to the element of surprise. Cage would be shocked and get ko'ed.

Colossus-Big C
wheres the scan of colossus being unphased by molly throwing a truck at him?

manx422
Luke Cage

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wheres the scan of molly punching colossus right in the kisser?

Wild Shadow
soooo.... molly wins?

srankmissingnin
Molly got koed by being thrown out of an exploding car. If Cage decided to actually hit her, she'd go down.

the ninjak
Cage leans down and says "What's with your eyes?"
Princess Power jumps up and claps his ears.
Cages brain turn to mush.

Q99
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Molly got koed by being thrown out of an exploding car. If Cage decided to actually hit her, she'd go down.

Molly's ignored hits from the wrecking crew.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
That's CIS.
Or maybe her durability is not up to par with her strength.

She was able to toss a huge-ass monster, iirc, which probably weigh more than a hundred tons.
That suggests she has enough blunt force to KO a class 100, if she keeps on pounding on them relentlessly and mercilessly.

Wild Shadow
we need scans ppl.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I'm not sure what the point of that would be. It would be like saying "Where's the photo of Colossus-Big C being unphased by Alvis throwing a wet towel at him?"

Lord_Talron
im pretty sure colossus can take a truck smile

anyways, molly wins this unless cage can somehow evade her long enough, but ud have to show me proof he could

KingD19
He's fast enough to dance around her, he learned some moves from Iron Fist, and he was flipping around and stuff. Talking about how he'd learned some ninja sh*t. Although, I'm pretty sure that Molly tagged that speedster on the Young Avengers.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
He's fast enough to dance around her, he learned some moves from Iron Fist, and he was flipping around and stuff. Talking about how he'd learned some ninja sh*t. Although, I'm pretty sure that Molly tagged that speedster on the Young Avengers. since when did Danny Learn Ninjitsu? i thought his MA was some kind of shaolin mystic kung fu?

also i havent seen cage show any real MA feats saying he learned some stuff doesnt negate his character's personal and fighting style.

Lord_Talron
i thought cage's style was based on the fact that he can tank shit

Wild Shadow
it is.

KingD19
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
since when did Danny Learn Ninjitsu? i thought his MA was some kind of shaolin mystic kung fu?

also i havent seen cage show any real MA feats saying he learned some stuff doesnt negate his character's personal and fighting style.

Cage was saying he learned ninja sh*t, he meant martial arts in general, and how to flip and all that. And while he doesn't display it often, when he did display, he looked fairly skillful.

Lord_Talron
danny is able to copy daredevils style of fighting which includes ninjitsu

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
danny is able to copy daredevils style of fighting which includes ninjitsu Danny is able to copy and emulate DD's fighting style not knows his actual fighting style or full knowledge of it... erm

copying and knowing are two completely different things.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Q99
Molly's ignored hits from the wrecking crew.

Yeah a version of the Wrecking Crew who lost to the Runaways. That should pretty much strip any validity away from that feat.

Q99
It doesn't mean as much as a full powered WC obviously, but she was still shown ignoring a hit from someone with some degree of super strength.

The 'being stepped on by a giant monster' is probably a better one.

Hm, I'd guess that maybe she has toughness 'only when her powers are active,' so surprise might get past it.

KingD19
Well, she was actively using her strength to hold the monster up, so that doesn't really count.

the ninjak
The thread states that her eye's light up so her powers are activated.
She punches him into another State or claps his ears and kills him.
Only his skin is durable.

Q99
Even if she's actively using strength, if she was fragile she'd go squish no matter how strong she is.

Tazer
Yo.

yea, I dont see Cage being killed from a single blow.

HOWEVER I could see a scenario where he simply lasts longer than she can maintain her power....

Tazer

the ninjak
If Hulk or Molly clapped Luke's ears that should kill him right?
Only his skin is Durable but the vibrations would wreck his brain.

KingD19
For her to clap his ears, he'd have to bend over, plus Molly's 12-13, she doesn't know any fighting techniques, all she does is punch people, and throw stuff. And while it might not be what everyone wants, Luke's insides are nearly, or just as tough as his outsides. And they have to use adamantium/laser surgical tools to operate on him.

the ninjak
Thanks I just remember everybody saying in the Antman Cage thread that Antman should have been able to kill Cage while inside his body.
When did Cage get the upgrade! I always heard it was just his skin.

snoopdogg
Didn't she fight Colossus once?

KingD19
^I think it was a brief skirmish, she threw a truck at him, he was unphased by it, I think that was it, but I'm not sure.

And no idea Ninjak, but since that was the only time the toughness of his insides was explored, so it might've been a one time thing.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1004388-img008zy0.jpg

KingD19
That was a waste of a perfectly good truck.

the ninjak
Princess Power.

KingD19
Let's not forget, Cage has taken hits from Wonderman, Hulk, Hiroim, etc.... and not gone down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.