Mandarin vs Prometheus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kakuzu
First in hand to hand
Second in gadgets wise
Third all together who wins? Who takes majority?

Survivor19
Uhm...
Mandarin punches Prometheus' head off in one punch?

VanMae
The Mandarin pwns him in every scenario.

The only way I can see Prom winning is if they are only allowed to carry gadgets they themselves have designed, and can't prep in any bigger way. The Mandarin doesn't have a lot of prep-feats of that nature; he had teleportation belt he used a few times, and a force-field projector he used twice, that's about it.

He mostly preps in big ways like giant robo-dragons and orbiting deathray space-stations. Examples of small carry-around prep for him is almost non-existent.

-K-M-
Heh! I suggest you guys read Justice League: Cry for Justice #6

xJLxKing
Lol,
Prometheus defeated a chunk load of JL Members. However, he spend a huge time studying them and finding ways to counter them. Although, his suit works for everyone. It was able to find weaknesses for all of them in fast time.

Prep-Man
Prometheus wins with prep time. He even bested Ray Palmer and made the JLA look like fools. He has an answer for everything.

Survivor19
Ok, so Mandarin is wearing his rings.
How does that improves P's chances?

AsbestosFlaygon
No PIS/CIS for Mandarin?

'Cause that greatly improves the effectiveness of the rings.

VanMae
Originally posted by Survivor19

The Mandarin didn't invent his rings, they are ancient artifacts of cosmic power.

The Mandarin has invented a lot of huge things like 2 mile long robo-dragons and orbiting deathray space-stations and cast spells that turned back time in China. However, his small-scale prep is extremely limited. He's not the kind of guy who brings a bit of kryptonite or a character's equivalent. He's not an assassin, he's a conqueror.

So a fight between them using just the small-scale prep they can carry, would be a fully loaded Prom vs The Mandarin with no rings, and just a teleporter, and a force-field gizmo.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Survivor19

Originally posted by -K-M-
Heh! I suggest you guys read Justice League: Cry for Justice #6

VanMae
Actually, I can think of one other example of small-scale prep. He created this bloby monster that destroyed the SHIELD Hellicarier. It quickly became huge, but started tiny enough to hide on a human corpse.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Prometheus wins with prep time. He even bested Ray Palmer and made the JLA look like fools. He has an answer for everything.

Mandarin controlled a mountain an made it fight for him with one ring... Mandarin has almost always killed captain america everytime they fought, P didnt do that well. Mandarins rings have an answer to everything

kakuzu
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol,
Prometheus defeated a chunk load of JL Members. However, he spend a huge time studying them and finding ways to counter them. Although, his suit works for everyone. It was able to find weaknesses for all of them in fast time. Yeah but it only mention the basic thing Ironman tried this with advanced technology twice an failed to know everything about his rings as well lol.

JakeTheBank
Mandy

Bentley
Mandarin created Swordsman sword.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by kakuzu
Mandarin controlled a mountain an made it fight for him with one ring... Mandarin has almost always killed captain america everytime they fought, P didnt do that well. Mandarins rings have an answer to everything

Prom in JLA cry for Justice had an answer for pretty much everything. If he has prep, the battle goes to Prom. That's his stong suit.

kakuzu
Prom in JLA cry for Justice had an answer for pretty much everything. If he has prep, the battle goes to Prom. That's his stong suit.

Heres the problem its like having Prep for Thor, THERE IS NO PREP, That can help you against him. Look at all his comics the only time the rings were stopped was during bad writing then teh first time the writer forgot earthly things couldn't effect them and accidnetly made Iron man build a device, the second time is when Iron man built a device that made it so they can't work all at once, but Mandarin has used more than one ring at the same time before.

All that did was burn his hands which Temugin easily healed. I read what your speaking off and considering how much prep he had to have against those guys Mandarin takes this. Chances are Mandarin would stop using his rings anyway and P can't knock him out, Iron man can't even knock him out he can stun him but not knock him out with a punch. The weakest person to knock him out was Spiderman in in and alternative universe when he was pretty much beating Hulk, Iron man, Ant man, and Spiderman at the same time.

Unless you can say what he can pull out for prep Mandarin could easily turn the ground beneath him into a hand to smash him like he almost did to Iron man and Spiderman

2. He can teleport him into space like he did to a small chinese army

3.He can teleport him to another dimension like he did to his helper

4.He can turn the air into dangerous nerve gas that would paralyze him, or even kill the Hulk.

Theres many things he can do, he can even make him so heavy the Hulk couldn't resist the pull of the ring and sank into the ground.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Bentley
Mandarin created Swordsman sword.

He created a replica of his rings put into swords mans own sword
He made the worlds most dangerous ship
He originally created Ultimo who Thor couldnt' even beat
he made the 12 rings from a piece of the cosmic cube like cmon lol his things are epic that he made thats not even all

Prep-Man
Heres the problem its like having Prep for Thor, THERE IS NO PREP, That can help you against him. Look at all his comics the only time the rings were stopped was during bad writing then teh first time the writer forgot earthly things couldn't effect them and accidnetly made Iron man build a device, the second time is when Iron man built a device that made it so they can't work all at once, but Mandarin has used more than one ring at the same time before.

All that did was burn his hands which Temugin easily healed. I read what your speaking off and considering how much prep he had to have against those guys Mandarin takes this. Chances are Mandarin would stop using his rings anyway and P can't knock him out, Iron man can't even knock him out he can stun him but not knock him out with a punch. The weakest person to knock him out was Spiderman in in and alternative universe when he was pretty much beating Hulk, Iron man, Ant man, and Spiderman at the same time.

Unless you can say what he can pull out for prep Mandarin could easily turn the ground beneath him into a hand to smash him like he almost did to Iron man and Spiderman

2. He can teleport him into space like he did to a small chinese army

3.He can teleport him to another dimension like he did to his helper

4.He can turn the air into dangerous nerve gas that would paralyze him, or even kill the Hulk.

Theres many things he can do, he can even make him so heavy the Hulk couldn't resist the pull of the ring and sank into the ground.

Uhm. Prometheus can also teleport. That option won't work.

kakuzu
Uhm. Prometheus can also teleport. That option won't work.
So every other option will then? Considering the fact he can teleport him into the sun perhaps? Or the fact he will be teleporting against his well and be caught off guard in space not breathing. Did you even mention a way he can beat Mandarin yet?

Mandarin could easily create the same ray he did against Captain american and that other guy that sucked in all metal and destroyed it, and leave pro over there useless.

Prep-Man
force fields? Nano second reaction time? Prometheus can doge his attacks as well. If he gets his current armor and suit, I still give Prom the advantage. Especially his last encounter with the JLA.

kakuzu
force fields? Nano second reaction time? Prometheus can doge his attacks as well. If he gets his current armor and suit, I still give Prom the advantage. Especially his last encounter with the JLA.

Now were taling, nano tech gets taken out by what is that a molecular barrier he used on karnak when he fought the inhumans?

Reaction time? Whats thats? Oh yeah like when Mandairn dodged Iron mans chest beam at point blank range or when he stopped a machine gun fire from capable at point blank and made the bulelts stop in the air? Or how Iron man usually ends up only hitting him once or atleast twice in there fights? Yeah his reacon time is inhuman okay?

His current armor an suit can't take Mandarins re arranger ring which can easily go through it and turn his bones to glass, or just turn Prometheus into a bug all together, or it can't stop his flame blast ring which could melt entire oceans or his impact ring which could take out entire mountains or the moon..

He has no advantage really.
Mandarin has force fields to, He also has emp blasts as well ....

Prep-Man
Prometheus dodged Jay Garrick who is a lot faster than Iron Man. Prometheus also has MICRO Nano bites that affect metas and non metas alike.

If you want a teleportation feat, Prometheus has the Cosmic Key, he can easily BFR Mandarin to the Ghost Zone and hold him prisoner there.

Seriously, Prom has over a thousand master plans on defeating any meta on DC earth. I think he'll have what it takes to beat Mandarin.

kakuzu
Prometheus dodged Jay Garrick who is a lot faster than Iron Man. Prometheus also has MICRO Nano bites that affect metas and non metas alike.

If you want a teleportation feat, Prometheus has the Cosmic Key, he can easily BFR Mandarin to the Ghost Zone and hold him prisoner there.

Seriously, Prom has over a thousand master plans on defeating any meta on DC earth. I think he'll have what it takes to beat Mandarin.

Thats perfect but Mandarin is not a meta human, he is a human with extra chi and like Marvel and dc says all humans have chi and magic but those like Strange fate, Mandarin and Iron fist know how to use it more and better.

Again I didn't say he dodged Iron man he dodged a blast from his chest atpoint blank did he dodged light? Last time I checked Jay wasn't moving at those speeds and he was at most moving a few hundreds miles if not less and hour, any more than that and he wouldnt' be able to stop to hit him and move again.

Again Mandarin can teleport him to the moon, Mandarin can also take the key away from him the same way he tookt he eye of yin from BLACK BOLT and made it fly at speeds matching those of a rocket, or the same way he took that artifact from spiderman man to the point where he couldn't really get it back.

He doesn't have a thousand ways to beat Mandarin, more like two if he is lucky. Mandarin on the other hand has about a few hundreds ways because for every ring its nearly three attacks or more he can use. Hell he can open up a mini black hole to the dimension spot goes and trap him in there forever like his son did to spot.

P can put up a fight, but I don't see him winning.

Prep-Man
Like I said, meta human and humans alike. The nano tech will still effect him.

And Prometheus can teleport as well. You have to worry about Mandarin being prisoner in the Ghost Zone.

Prometheus will run circles around Mandarin if he has prep. Mandarin isn't anything Prom hasn't seen.

kakuzu
Like I said, meta human and humans alike. The nano tech will still effect him.

And Prometheus can teleport as well. You have to worry about Mandarin being prisoner in the Ghost Zone.

Prometheus will run circles around Mandarin if he has prep. Mandarin isn't anything Prom hasn't seen.

Like I said molecular barrier can protect him with ease. If not he can make a fire around himself like he did while fighting Scarlet.

Yeah P can't teleport once Mandarin at a DISTANCE turns the ghost key into ice cream or uses his impact ring to rip it out of his hand, Thats his best bet to teleport Mandarin out who can easily shot himself with his own ring and teleport back to our dimension....

P can't run circles around him lol, he wont' even know what he's dealing with, at first he will think if a GL on steroids, but in reality it actually is but with more powers at hand. How can he run circles around him when he doesn't even know what he's capable of? P hasn't even fought any one, he used prep to take them down before time and fight the much much weaker gusy like Huntress and Batman. He couldnt' even find a way to take flash out he had to lie to him lol. If he had to do that to flash what hope does he have against a guy with aliens rings with one havinig the heat of the heart of a star? Just one? Mandarin is basically like the better version of P lol. smile

Prep-Man
He doesn't always have the barrier on all the time. Prometheus can also have his fields with him as well, so don't leave that out.

And, if this is a first encounter, Mandarin would get the win, but Prometheus can adapt better and is much smarter.

kakuzu
He doesn't always have the barrier on all the time. Prometheus can also have his fields with him as well, so don't leave that out.

And, if this is a first encounter, Mandarin would get the win, but Prometheus can adapt better and is much smarter.

Niether does promethues but Mandarin originally always had his barrier, up, its only after different views he didn't need a barrier and he was literally durable enough to take those attacks unless you mean molecular barrier than yeah not always up. Doesn't matter he can kill him long before that.

Even on the second encounter what makes you think Mandarin would use every single one of his rings, all several moves from his rings to kill him the first time and mess up? He isn't that powerful, if anything he might use just a few rings and only one or two attack from each. Next time they fight he think he knows him Mandarin is firing the ice blast ring from his left hand even though the rings on the fight hand.

Please tell me how P escape this attack he won't see himself?
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/8-crop-vert.jpg

Prep-Man
Niether does promethues but Mandarin originally always had his barrier, up, its only after different views he didn't need a barrier and he was literally durable enough to take those attacks unless you mean molecular barrier than yeah not always up. Doesn't matter he can kill him long before that.

Even on the second encounter what makes you think Mandarin would use every single one of his rings, all several moves from his rings to kill him the first time and mess up? He isn't that powerful, if anything he might use just a few rings and only one or two attack from each. Next time they fight he think he knows him Mandarin is firing the ice blast ring from his left hand even though the rings on the fight hand.

Please tell me how P escape this attack he won't see himself?
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l46/gaarakaku/fighting%20pics/8-crop-vert.jpg

Well, that's the thing. I can see Mandarin underestimating Prometheus. Pretty much everyone does. Like I said, if Prometheus is aware of his energy attacks, matter manipulation, he'll have him taken out before the fight begins. BFR, super speed, nano bites, etc... r just muck up his head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.