Vulcan Vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zenthepoet
Who would win?

Can the case be made for Vulcan taking the victory?

quanchi112
Vulcan wins.

galactusischere
Vulcan.

WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt unleashed.

zenthepoet
Any reasons for those who say that Vulcan wins?

the Darkone
Blackbolt rapes him.

pinksushi1
In War of Kings, they both were exhausted from their quarrel. Tie.

Lord Feron
To anyone who read the fight. Was black bolt holding back the power of his voice (i mean he used it but he could have been used alot more or with far more power) because he didn't want to detonate the bomb prematurely?

Original Smurph
Black Bolt's shout was shown to overload Vulcan, and it appears to have powered the bomb as well (so Vulcan wouldn't have even taken the full thing)... either way, it would be a forum win. Even if Vulcan could come back from the state he was in, if Black Bolt isn't distracted like he was after he shouted, he could have just scattered Vulcan's atoms to the cosmos.

Black Bolt wins.

janus77
Vulcan rapes BB, easily.

Vulcan is unkillable as far as BB is concerned, just in a different league.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by janus77
Vulcan rapes BB, easily.

Vulcan is unkillable as far as BB is concerned, just in a different league.

i don't think so man. Yes it was impressive to jump up after being hit with a scream (really doubt it was BB mightyiest of screams due to the fact of where they were and if he used any more power he would of blown up prematurly) but do say he is in another league.. chill.

Vulcan can't mess with the scream because of it's nature and BB mastery over it. IMO if Vulcan was hit twice (with the same blast on panel) he would not be able to regenerate himself. He was fried nearly to the bone.

Black bolt z
If BB doesn't hold back he wins.

zenthepoet
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If BB doesn't hold back he wins.

Yeah, I guess it seems inevitable that if hes not holding back BB would win.

Slaanesh
BB

celeyhyga17
going with Black Bolt

5.5/10

janus77
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i don't think so man. Yes it was impressive to jump up after being hit with a scream (really doubt it was BB mightyiest of screams due to the fact of where they were and if he used any more power he would of blown up prematurly) but do say he is in another league.. chill.

Vulcan can't mess with the scream because of it's nature and BB mastery over it. IMO if Vulcan was hit twice (with the same blast on panel) he would not be able to regenerate himself. He was fried nearly to the bone.
if I recall correctly, 1) we were shown Vulcan messing with the T-Bomb energies and stating that he could do so because he is an "Omega level energy manipulator" (something along those lines with the word Omega thrown in no expression) and 2) Vulcan's control over his own atoms is sufficient to comeback from a point-blank scream and then beat the snot out of BB without fighting smart and whilst ALLOWING BB to scream at him.

I have to say, I don't see BB winning any match-up where Vulcan isn't being too arrogant (ie letting BB scream and try other electron-manipulations ...)... it seemed clear to me that Vulcan wanted BB to give it a proper scream, because he wanted to show BB just how much more Vulcan has in the tank.

it was ownage really.

Wimjet
I dont think Vulcan would be able to take multiple screams if Blackbolt wasnt holding back. They are pretty harsh stick out tongue

Blanket
if I recall correctly, 1) we were shown Vulcan messing with the T-Bomb energies and stating that he could do so because he is an "Omega level energy manipulator" (something along those lines with the word Omega thrown in no expression) and 2) Vulcan's control over his own atoms is sufficient to comeback from a point-blank scream and then beat the snot out of BB without fighting smart and whilst ALLOWING BB to scream at him.

I have to say, I don't see BB winning any match-up where Vulcan isn't being too arrogant (ie letting BB scream and try other electron-manipulations ...)... it seemed clear to me that Vulcan wanted BB to give it a proper scream, because he wanted to show BB just how much more Vulcan has in the tank.

it was ownage really. lol

Survivor19
The part about control over one's atoms is pretty much the definition of Omega level.

Originally posted by Survivor19
The part about control over one's atoms is pretty much the definition of Omega level.

There isnt an actual definition of omega level, it's just a word thrown arround to mean 'unlimited potential', it doesnt even say anything about power level, just potential.

Enyalus

it was ownage really.
I think you were reading a different comic book than the rest of us.

BB wins.

Probably bb

Original Smurph

it was ownage really. Hilarity.

the Darkone
BB not holding back would have scatter his atoms across the cosmos.

he might survive that, a lot of the confirmed omegas can survive without a physical body. vulcan has not reached a state in his development that gives him a clear victory against BB and hopefully he'll remain dead and never reach it.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think you were reading a different comic book than the rest of us.

BB wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.