Orion vs Black Bolt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can Orion being fully geared up do anything to ward off BB's sonic scream?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by lawest9
Can Orion being fully geared up do anything to ward off BB's sonic scream?

Black Bolt screams but Orion isn't listening, and yes MB should take care of this problem. A BT should do the trick too.

Lord Feron
Astro Forcecould block the Scream but without it he is gonna get knocked the **** out..

kgkg
Orion.

leonidas
orion.

Original Smurph
A semi-versatile brawler unlikely to use his extreme speed is typically exactly the type that Black Bolt does well against.

Orion should win, but it wouldn't be easy.

Black bolt z
Orion wins 5.5/10

celeyhyga17
Orion 6.5/10

Black Bolt can take some cause of "master blow" or his voice, but I think Orion is ultimately more durable.

Mshinu
Pretty well matched, slight edge to Orion.

Desaad
The Master Blow is a joke. Orion could take that on the chin without getting knocked out. Ben Grimm has taken the Master Blow.

Warlord
orion

manx422
Orion

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Enyalus
Since Orion gets his gear, he wins. Without it, I'd give the edge to BB.

Black bolt z
Would BB srceaming for about a min do anything to him?Didn't a BB scream destroy a moon?

lawest9
?????????????????????????????????????????

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Desaad
The Master Blow is a joke. Orion could take that on the chin without getting knocked out. Ben Grimm has taken the Master Blow.

oh wow wut comic and what issue is that? If you can post that it would be nice... I'm interested to see it cause Marvel always makes a big deal out of his "master blow".

galactusischere
Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.