Deathstroke vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins? They fight in new york Slade has full gear

nicamarvin
Originally posted by jesserw21
who wins? They fight in new york Slade has full gear I say Daken... confused

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I say Daken... confused
I say Slade.

SamZED
Daken wins beause of pheromones.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
I say Slade. you sure... confused

srankmissingnin
Daken rage stomps Slade.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daken rage stomps Slade. lol right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Daken wins beause of pheromones.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol right roll eyes (sarcastic)

He raged stomped Wolverine. Wolverine is better than Slade across the board. Hurray for basic logic? You tell me.

Starscream M
He raged stomped Wolverine. really? didn't know that. I thought of him as inferior to wolverine tbh.

SamZED
Id say he is indferior to Logan. Pheromones is his biggest advantage. And as far as I remember he used them every time he fought Logan,the first time he had the elment of surprise. Without the pheromones he almost got oneshotted by Deadpool and had hard time with Punisher.

daken is a loser, he was only portrayed as a real menace when he first showed up. Its obvious hes living in his father's shadow

srankmissingnin
He's trounced Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-man (before the timely intervention of a dues ex machina plot device, hurray Spider-man!), and killed the Punisher. He has a pretty good track record.

Wimjet
i really dislike Daken but because of his Pharamones i think he would take Deathstroke

TheTyrant
Slade wins due to being able to tag Flash.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Wimjet
i really dislike Daken but because of his Pheromones i think he would take Deathstroke agreed.

Prep-Man
I can see Deathstroke winning with prep. He won't win without it, though.

JakeTheBank
The Terminator.

SamZED
He's trounced Wolverine, Deadpool and Spider-man (before the timely intervention of a dues ex machina plot device, hurray Spider-man!), and killed the Punisher. He has a pretty good track record. I wouldnt call it PIS. Spider-man easilly beat him the moment he figured out how to fight the pheromones. Nothing wrong with it. Class 10+ punches would do that. Deadpool almost beat him even though his arms were cut off and one leg injured the moment Daken stopped using the pheromones. Wolverine rarely goes all out against him cause its his son. IMO pheromones is the only reason he'd win against Deathstroke or Sabertooth. Daken is good but not that good.

Battlehammer
I wouldnt call it PIS. Spider-man easilly beat him the moment he figured out how to fight the pheromones. Nothing wrong with it. Class 10+ punches would do that.

He did not call it pis he said it was a plot devices which it was. He did not trounce Daken once he figured out the pheramones. He beat daken becuase there just so happen to be a huge electric device in the middle of the room he could swing around. The class 10 punches werent what KO him it was the eletric assault.

Deadpool almost beat him even though his arms were cut off and one leg injured the moment Daken stopped using the pheromones. Wolverine rarely goes all out against him cause its his son. IMO pheromones is the only reason he'd win against Deathstroke or Sabertooth. Daken is good but not that good.
DP incident was kinda meh it made little sense. so DP kick can almost KO him but he can take a bullet to the head froma bullet designed to cause his healing factor to go to a crawl?

I agree with the rest.

Survivor19
He managed to defeat Skaar, though.

snoopdogg
Slade.

Juk3n
Slade isnt getting hit, he can tag flash and out react superman. evil face

Originally posted by Survivor19
He managed to defeat Skaar, though.

Yes the muramasa claws go a long way for him, but even those came from his father. Although the pheromones had something to do with calming skaar down, so I'll give him some credit for that.

SamZED
If Daken remembers how to use his pheromones (he apperantly forgot when he fought Logan the last time) he'd take it.

Parmaniac
If Daken remembers how to use his pheromones (he apperantly forgot when he fought Logan the last time) he'd take it. Did he really forgot how to use them or was he just not using them cause they would **** up 90% of all fights in his favor?

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Did he really forgot how to use them or was he just not using them cause they would **** up 90% of all fights in his favor? The second one.sad The guy is a massive jobber.

Bentley
Can DS be as good as Bendisforce Clint? eek!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Did he really forgot how to use them or was he just not using them cause they would **** up 90% of all fights in his favor?

I think it has more to do with the pheromones have less effect the more someone experiences them, particularly in Logan's case since he is one of handful that actually knows about them, and doesn't think he is just getting blitzed.

For example, Nightwing thinks he can get pasted Batgirl's move reading ability now. The more experience characters have dealing with these abilities the less of a trump card it becomes.

StiltmanFTW
If Daken remembers how to use his pheromones (he apperantly forgot when he fought Logan the last time) he'd take it.

Which fight are you talking about? Just give me the issue number. No spoilers pls stick out tongue

I really wouldn't call him a "massive jobber". He doesn't fit that description at all.

Originally posted by Bentley
Can DS be as good as Bendisforce Clint? eek!

Not even in the wildest DC fanboy dreams.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which fight are you talking about? Just give me the issue number. No spoilers pls stick out tongue

wolverine Origins #48

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
wolverine Origins #48

Thanks. Haven't read that yet.

snoopdogg
If Daken remembers how to use his pheromones (he apperantly forgot when he fought Logan the last time) he'd take it. Logan f*cking tooled him in that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.