lower level super strength team vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Superman

vs

She hulk

Super girl

Rogue

Thing

Strong guy

Q99
Well, only two of them can fly.

Best shot? Have Rogue absorb *everyone* else's powers (or at least the three grounded ones), then fight while trying to absorb Superman's.

If they do something like that, the team'll win, if not, Superman'll win.

Originally posted by Q99

Best shot? Have Rogue absorb *everyone* else's powers (or at least the three grounded ones), then fight while trying to absorb Superman's.

If they do something like that, the team'll win, if not, Superman'll win. thumb up

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99

If they do something like that, the team'll win, if not, Superman'll win. rogues absorbing powers only works on mutants though. wont work on super girl or superman

Colossus-Big C
yes

Originally posted by chomperx9
rogues absorbing powers only works on mutants though. wont work on super girl or superman

they work on everyone

Denny Crane
Really? Serious answers?

No orgy jokes?

Damn you guys. This is no way to run a vs board

Colossus-Big C
Strong guy eventual becomes as strong as superman after a couple of punches, and rips his head off

chomperx9
Originally posted by 753
they work on everyone wow everyone changes their story on here with the characters. i rember looking at a thread that involved rogue and superman and everyone was saying rogues powers only work on mutants

wow everyone changes their story on here with the characters. i rember looking at a thread that involved rogue and superman and everyone was saying rogues powers only work on mutants

people were lying, they've worked on humans, gods and aliens.

Her power isnt power emulation, its lifeforce drain, along with it come powers and memories, she steals the very essence of the victim.

Wild Shadow
if they can dogpile on supes its over for him especially with rogue weakening him via touch..

Konton
Kara is a major problem for CIS Superman.

Originally posted by Konton
Kara is a major problem for CIS Superman.

I thought she was stronger than him

TheTyrant
Team easily.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
I thought she was stronger than him she is.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I thought she was stronger than him
No she had less mental reservations about using strength so she appeared stronger. Wonder Woman has proven to be her equal or superior in terms of strength, as has Power Girl. Still I think this mostly comes down to how well team can support Kara.

If kara can manage to pin him down for rogue to drain I think it's pretty much over.

Trackz
superman one-shots a lot of these people, kara is the only challenge and Superman should be able to take her. Also didn't rogue have problems absorbing all o ares's strength? I don't see her being able to weaken Superman by any significant amount.

Wild Shadow
that was a one time inconsistent moment and it was gambit who said she couldnt.

iirc she drained thor once.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
she is.

not really. she thought she was. she's not.

as was said, if they can pin kal and get rogue to absorb his powers, then maybe. i'd just worry about the sun recharging him if he was exposed to it.

Originally posted by Trackz
superman one-shots a lot of these people, kara is the only challenge and Superman should be able to take her. Also didn't rogue have problems absorbing all o ares's strength? I don't see her being able to weaken Superman by any significant amount.

She still managed it fine, besides the weaker he gets the stronger she gets.

JakeTheBank
Wouldn't Rogue trying to absorb multiple people's powers make her go apeshit? Or has she gotten over the mental issues that come with it?

Battlehammer
rogues absorbing powers only works on mutants though. wont work on super girl or superman
No it works on anyone..........

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wouldn't Rogue trying to absorb multiple people's powers make her go apeshit? Or has she gotten over the mental issues that come with it?

She's stable now, she's absorbed rosters of x-men simultaneously without harming them and used all their powers combined in new ways. Of course, classic rogue is the one with the super strengh durabilty etc that the op referred to, the current one is just a baseline human unless she touches someone

The Nuul
supes stomps.

The Nuul
Superman

vs

She hulk

Super girl

Rogue

Thing

Strong guy

looney

Originally posted by The Nuul
looney

supergirl and rogue can give him trouble

Sasaraixx
Most of these people can't fly . . .

Best chance is for Kara to keep Clark sufficiently occupied for Rogue to drain him. That's their only shot really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.