Luke Cage vs Tombstone & Hammerhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on.... inside a giant warehouse.

KingD19
Cage murders them, easily. Unless you meant Cage when he was first introduced.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Cage murders them, easily. Unless you meant Cage when he was first introduced. nope modern Cage...

you are aware that hammer head has bn upgraded, right?

KingD19
The only thing I know about Hammerhead is that he's got an adamantium dome, that's it though. Tombstone goes down hard, and I'll say the same about HH until I know what upgrade he got.

SamZED
Well he's like an adamantium robot now. Super durability and super strength included. While Tombstone's got diamond hard skin. Cage can take them one on one but both at once.. no

KingD19
I just read up on them, and it says Hammerhead's upper body is adamantium(I'm presuming secondary), but it says he easily defeated Spidey.

And Tombstone is still basically Tombstone. I think he and Cage fought back when Cage was in his early days, and Cage won, nowadays he'd stomp Lonnie.

And he can still take Hammerhead, he just has to fight smart.

TheTyrant
Cage with utter ease.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump.

So everyone thinks Cage is skilled enough to take both these guys at the same time?

how strong is tombstone and hammerhead?

Lord_Talron
cage gonna bust some MF heads

KingD19
Tombstone is Class 10, and billed at around Class 6 within that.

Hammerhead recently beat Spidey without much effort, so that puts him anywhere between Class 10 and 20.

SamZED
WEll tbf later Spider-man beat him.

KingD19
Well there ya go.

khazra
How did spidey beat him? if it was physically thats cool but if it was web incap/terrain use its not relevant here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by khazra
How did spidey beat him? if it was physically thats cool but if it was web incap/terrain use its not relevant here.

Dislocated hip. He did use web though. A lot.

Wild Shadow
so who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Duo ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.