Hunter Prey Doomsday VS Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Doomsday is wrecking havok everywhere.

No one can stop him.

Dormammu was watching this laughing at all the superheroes getting mopped by Doomsday.

Now as the dust has cleared, Doomsday is now approaching Dormammu ready to take him out next.

Dormammu warns Doomsday not to come any further, but Dooms doesn't listen.

It's now an all out war.

Who wins??

Omega Vision
Dormammu.

TheTyrant
Dormammu 10/10.

janus77
can't DD "evolve" past magic? confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by janus77
can't DD "evolve" past magic? confused
Strongest being H/P DD defeated was a Jobbing Darkseid, so no he really has no shot against Dormammu, at least not in a first bout.

galactusischere
Dormmamu the dread.

quanchi112
Someone like this is DD's worst nightmare or any brick for that matter.

Warlord
next one WWHulk vs Mordru

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Someone like this is DD's worst nightmare or any brick for that matter.
I know forum fights don't work this way but if there was a rematch I can see DD adapting to counter Dormammu's essence somehow.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I know forum fights don't work this way but if there was a rematch I can see DD adapting to counter Dormammu's essence somehow. Maybe one tactic but not his entire being and all of his tricks.

Omega Vision
Maybe one tactic but not his entire being and all of his tricks.
Well the point of Doomsday is to be the ultimate survivor and eventually Dormammu would run out of tricks. Still that's all just hypothetical. Dorm takes it every time in a KMC match.

quanchi112
Well the point of Doomsday is to be the ultimate survivor and eventually Dormammu would run out of tricks. Still that's all just hypothetical. Dorm takes it every time in a KMC match. I think Dormammu would put him somewhere he couldn't escape from.

Omega Vision
I think Dormammu would put him somewhere he couldn't escape from.
You should know better than that, the way DC works if a character is powerful enough they can punch their way through dimensions. stick out tongue

quanchi112
You should know better than that, the way DC works if a character is powerful enough they can punch their way through dimensions. stick out tongue That's why we have this in a neutral setting not the dcu.

Enyalus
Lots of Dormammu threads lately...

He wins.

SouthSpawn
Test Post

JakeTheBank
Dormammu. Spite.

King Kandy
Dormammu just BFRs for an effortless 10/10.

KingD19
Dormammu rewrites DD's genetic make-up, so he no longer can adapt, then he kills him for good.

janus77
^^ that's the tactic I thought Surfer would use, if they ever fought.

piss easy way to undo DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
^^ that's the tactic I thought Surfer would use, if they ever fought.

piss easy way to undo DD. Yeah, bfr is an easy way for these guys to take down pretty much any brick.

the ninjak
Dormammu TPs Doomsday into a pocket reality with no gravity and watches Doomsday punch aimlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.