Mister X Vs Archillies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

TheTyrant
Achilles 10/10.

janus77
blade to the heel? confused

Colossus-Big C
mister x said he can predict any move

Lord_Talron
can he guess what achillies weakness is? cus otherwise he cant win even if he wont lose

The Nuul
Mr X vs Herc is next....

Lord Feron
Achillias reltaive skills and grace and other physical stats imo can go beyond what X is able to handle.

I had a gorgon vs achilles thread only because I thought it would be good fight. And gorgon is like a league above mr. X imo.

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Achilles 10/10.

Aries_04
Achilles who? Brad Pitt?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Achillias reltaive skills and grace and other physical stats imo can go beyond what X is able to handle.

I had a gorgon vs achilles thread only because I thought it would be good fight. And gorgon is like a league above mr. X imo.

I'd probably place Gorgon a little above X too, but X dominated Wolverine with such skill that even Gorgon would be impressed. Plus X is just downright cooler. I wouldn't rule him out here. I need more clarification on which Achilles though.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Aries_04
I'd probably place Gorgon a little above X too, but X dominated Wolverine with such skill that even Gorgon would be impressed. Plus X is just downright cooler. I wouldn't rule him out here. I need more clarification on which Achilles though.

Achilles is that new guy WW is fighting. Similar stats but I would put him in the same weight class as her yet.

It's just that his grace ability is very simlar to X's ability to dodge and block but just not as accurate but he just some how avoids being hit.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Achilles is that new guy WW is fighting. Similar stats but I would put him in the same weight class as her yet.

It's just that his grace ability is very simlar to X's ability to dodge and block but just not as accurate but he just some how avoids being hit.

kay thanks

Lord Feron
i meant to say "I wouldn't" put her in the same weight class.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
can he guess what achillies weakness is? cus otherwise he cant win even if he wont lose
lol, if you're facing a guy named Achilles I don't think you need to 'guess' what his weakness is. It's in the name.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Q99
Originally posted by Enyalus
lol, if you're facing a guy named Achilles I don't think you need to 'guess' what his weakness is. It's in the name.

You know, he has yet to actually show the heal weakness smile He's made from the spirit of Achilles and the heart of a Hawai'ian god and flame and ash made by Zeus.

Also he rides a flying three-eyed elephant. How cool is that?

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99

Also he rides a flying three-eyed elephant. How cool is that?

Flying 3-Eyed Elephant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Invisible Jet

jinzin
What does Achillies have to do with THIS thread...

We're talkin' bout ARCHILLIES up in here!

xJLxKing
I am sure the TC is talking about Achilles. He wins 10/10

MisterTexas
achillies will murder x this is too easy for him he is in god standards while mister x is a low telepath with class b skills

JakeTheBank
Achilles. Spite.

jinzin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I am sure the TC is talking about Achilles. He wins 10/10

Nah man,, he's talking about Archiliies, the love child of Achillies and Archangel. smile

Lord_Talron
LOL

StiltmanFTW
shock

jinzin
laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by jinzin
Nah man,, he's talking about Archiliies, the love child of Achillies and Archangel. smile

Patroclus would be shocked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.