bruce lee vs fedor emilianenko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

falcon_shot
who wins

Warlord
who's fedor emilianenko?

falcon_shot
Originally posted by Warlord
who's fedor emilianenko?

MMA heavyweight champion

The Nuul
Hes overrated.

galactusischere
Fedor knocks Lee out with a single punch.

AsbestosFlaygon
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/1/633584945109156823-trolling.jpg

Lord Feron
Originally posted by galactusischere
Fedor knocks Lee out with a single punch.

lol, imo Bruce lee was fast and extreamly skilled (which makes him very damn powerful). Yeah sure maybe if fedor started out putting bruce lee in a hold, i could see him winning. But other than that Bruce lee is gonna ****ing kick his face off before he even knew what hit him.

falcon_shot
do you think bruce lees punches and kicks will effect fedor? he is as durable as a cyborg no one ever knocked him out

Warlord
he must be a cyborg

falcon_shot
oh ye and bruce lee did ametour boxing he had 2 fights which he won but it took him 2-3 rounds to knock his opponents out and those were ametour light weight boxers i really cant see him doing anything saerious to put down a real profesional heavyweight he was fast yes but i dont know about actually knocking out someone like fedor who is the peak of the heavyweight category and he is not overrated the guy never lost and never was knocked out he deserve all the credit

Lord Feron
Originally posted by falcon_shot
do you think bruce lees punches and kicks will effect fedor? he is as durable as a cyborg no one ever knocked him out

Ok well Lee is flash fast and he hits like superman!

does that work for you?

the ninjak
I would love to see how Bruce would last in current MMAs.
But we will never know.
Have to wait till we watch them fight in heaven.

falcon_shot
Originally posted by the ninjak
I would love to see how Bruce would last in current MMAs.
But we will never know.
Have to wait till we watch them fight in heaven.

well he did ametour boxing in light weight category and i took him 2-3 rounds to knock out his 2 oponnents before he retired from the ametous boxing so i dont know if he got the power to do anything to fedor who is the peak of profesional category and is a heavy weight

Warlord
he has unlimited powah!!!

The Nuul
Badabing Ali solos.

falcon_shot
badabing is a fat italian he will get knocked da f^ck out in the first 3 seconds after the ding ding

Xplosive
Fedor by destruction.

AsbestosFlaygon
Tron should be removed from being a Mod in this forum.

He hardly even visits the VS forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.