Superboy Prime and Morg with WOL Vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Team:
Wonder Woman(full gear/no ring)
Apocalypse
Magneto
Mr.Sinister
Superman
Firelord
Kyle Rayner
Terrax the tamer

CIS and PIS are off.

Lord Feron
CIS and PIS off for everyone?

galactusischere
Yup.

Lord Feron
Would i be totally crazy is I say SBP speed blitz most of the team and Morg mops up the rest. I mean SBP has the speed and striking power and with CIS off he can make things dead pretty quickly, if he stops being a whiny ***** for a minute.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team gets stomped

fight_troop
SBP solo

JakeTheBank
Team, albeit with some causalities.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team, albeit with some causalities. you mean casualties

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
you mean casualties

Yes.

Tazer
Yo.

team FTL

Tazer

Enyalus
Team wins. Kyle and Kal without CIS can handle Prime, Diana solos Morg via decapitation.

galactusischere
So WW with full gear is more powerful than 4 heralds(5 including Surfer but he wasn't really fighting)?

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
So WW with full gear is more powerful than 4 heralds(5 including Surfer but he wasn't really fighting)?
Without CIS she has the speed to decapitate him, yes.

galactusischere
Meh, I remember WW with all her gear having a great deal of trouble defeating Genocide. And she was going all out.

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
Meh, I remember WW with all her gear having a great deal of trouble defeating Genocide. And she was going all out.
She slit Genocide's throat twice. With her Tiara. She didn't even have her sword IIRC.

galactusischere
Bah!

KuRuPT Thanosi
team goes down. Each of these guys are herald team wreckers and we have a team of heralds here.

celeyhyga17
SBP & Morg w/WoL > Team
7/10

quanchi112
Prime and Morg crush them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.