Luke Cage vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on....

fight takes place in a football field.

no mind raping.

KingD19
Cage picks up the pylon, and throws it at her. She goes all ninja to dodge, and he catches her while she's preoccupied, then he breaks her back.

Wild Shadow
pretty simplified.

Battlehammer
.......psylocke would rape cage easily........

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......psylocke would rape cage easily........ does she use her TK for this?

Battlehammer
Yes she could just beat him into the ground or stabb him in the head

Wild Shadow
i meant does she use her TK to create the tools necessary to rape cage..

Battlehammer
yes what elses would she do if she can't mind rape?

the ninjak
She wraps a Football pole around him with TK and Psi knifes his bald head.
If only he had an Afro.

KingD19
Her TK ain't that strong, and even if she could wrap the goal post around him, he'd break out.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Her TK ain't that strong, and even if she could wrap the goal post around him, he'd break out. tell us how strong is her TK? roll eyes (sarcastic)

manx422
Luke Cage

the ninjak
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5430/psyspar2xn7.jpg
I heard it's pretty strong!

Originally posted by manx422
Luke Cage

Nah! She can beat Rogue she'll beat Cage.....easily!

Konton
Psylocke's tk was stronger than Rachel Grey's.

Lord_Talron
Luke Cage

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......psylocke would rape cage easily........

Original Smurph
She doesn't even need to match him with her TK though. There's no way he could hope to lay a hand on her, and she can use her katana to one-shot.

Lord_Talron
Luke uses his durability to get a hold on her. He's not stupid, he'd figure out something

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
Luke uses his durability to get a hold on her. Do you know what the word "durability" means?

It's not a speed or skill related attribute.

Lord_Talron
I'm very aware of what durability mean. For example if you are able to take a kick to the crotch with no I'll effects, you can unexpectedly grab their leg and turn the fight completely around. Not to mention grappling, which is what I imagine cage would use in this situation is immensely superior to martial arts once they get a hold on the martial artist.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
I'm very aware of what durability mean. For example if you are able to take a kick to the crotch with no I'll effects, you can unexpectedly grab their leg and turn the fight completely around. Not to mention grappling, which is what I imagine cage would use in this situation is immensely superior to martial arts once they get a hold on the martial artist. Yeah, perhaps in a normal setting, but not in comic books- Psylocke has become a top tier martial artist, and can telekinetically amp her blows to the point that Cage won't be capable of just shrugging it off.

Which is all presuming that she doesn't just end it with her psi-blade anyways. Or, hell, with her telepathy. This is completely one-sided.

Lord_Talron
Mindrape is off

Original Smurph
Ah, fair enough.

He still has absolutely no hope of touching her though. This is silly.

psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.