Psylocke vs Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on.. morality on.

battle takes place in a football field.. via secret MA invitation.

both start to walk up to the middle of the field from the end zone.

both recognizing their opponent they prepare to engage...

a red glow emanates from psylocke's body and eyes.. her facial tattoo shines as she generates her katanas..

Ironfist walks toward her and for some reason dislikes her aura and power it is not pure.... his dragon on his chest begins to glow and his fist become like onto iron in a bright yellow glow...

both ready for combat as the energy swirls about them.

Lord Feron
PSylocke, but it would be a good fight. Her powers give her a greater advantage and she by herself if very skilled and imo her powers would either disrupt his chi powers or bypassing them and harming him regardless of what amp he is currently doing.

Wild Shadow
so you think she wins the Sho nuff title?

Lord_Talron
idk, im going with ironfist on this one. i seriously dout she could best him in martial arts

redhotrash
Psylocke cant hold a candle to IronFist.

Wild Shadow
you mean IF cant hold a candle to Psylocke

redhotrash
Her martial arts abilities are a joke compared to his. He wrecks her.

Enyalus
Yeah, I think Danny wrecks her pretty badly, too.

Wild Shadow
i heard she had a massive power amp in powers and skills... she was fully trained by the one and only MU master of all time Ogun..

redhotrash
Seems like only yesterday she was getting slapped around and humiliated by Cortez who has hardly any h2h experience.

Wild Shadow
hmm... i dont remember that but she was pretty skilled in the day to give IF a challenge after all she faced creed h2h with no TK powers or psi blade she gave him a good fight b4 he killed her...http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm1/metalgorgomon/PsylockevsSabertoothUXM328.jpg

something i dont see IF doing better he beat Creed by PIS when he didnt have his powers and was getting punked manhandled by Creed. had creed not monologued and wasted his time F@#$@ing with him he would have killed IF.
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/ironfistmcp4.jpg

rest of the scans
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=509407&pagenumber=2

Psylocke's Ogun Training should bump her up to the lvl 7 bracket with how Ogun trains ppl plus her TK and TP to support her MA would be murder on IF. i think her TK powers alone are enough to equal IF's chi amps and his best strength and durability feats.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5430/psyspar2xn7.jpg

SamZED
Looking at how she handled Wolverine recently I doubt IF takes majority.

8packs
Psylocke

Konton
Without CIS she bfrs him via tk.

CIS on, she's still just toying with him.

Her powers make her faster than a QUicksilver/Ms. Marvel enhanced Rogue.

the ninjak
Psylocke is more than a street level Martial Artist with telepathy anymore.
She beats Rand.

Trackz
Ironfist is very powerful, and even with her ampign she had trouble putting down wolverine

he downed a hellicarrier:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/915f5457643238

killed a giant dragon in two blows
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/?action=view&current=IronFistKillsDragon1.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/?action=view&current=IronFistKillsDragon2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/IronFistKillsDragon3.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/?action=view&current=IronFistKillsDragon4.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/?action=view&current=IronFistKillsDragon5.jpg

beats a monster that absorbs kinetic energy:
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1053/ironfist11.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/i/ironfist12.jpg/

he just seems much more powerful than psylocke, speed may play a huge role here though

Original Smurph
Psylocke ftw

dmills
I.F but this is closer then people think. IMO they're both well above street level. She is high meta at least. The helicarrier feat put's I.F. firmly into superhuman turf IMO.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dmills
I.F but this is closer then people think. IMO they're both well above street level. She is high meta at least. The helicarrier feat put's I.F. firmly into superhuman turf IMO.

Yeah but punching a Helicarrier is hell easy compared to punching Psylocke. They are HUGE!

Like Bruce Lee said to that guy in Enter the Dragon after breaking boards. "Boards don't Punch Back!"......nor do they dodge.

dmills
I wasn't saying that helicarrier = Psylocke. I was just commenting on how that feat makes him superhuman.

That aside, you're not suggesting that Rand couldn't land a hit on her are you?

the ninjak
That aside, you're not suggesting that Rand couldn't land a hit on her are you?

With what she did to Rogue! I reckon she would take more of an effort to avoid any punch while using the ground underneath Rand to incapacitate him, or TP to distract him.

They both just need one punch!

And she has more tools at her disposal.

dmills
That's a pretty bizzare statement. Why would you say that she has more tools? And I.F. has pretty good TP resistance. Plus he could use his chi to screw with her mind/body too.

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
Looking at how she handled Wolverine recently I doubt IF takes majority.

Wolverine almost killed her before the guy charged him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wolverine almost killed her before the guy charged him.
That was Berserker Wolverine however and he was wistanding attacks IF could not hope to take.

the ninjak
That's a pretty bizzare statement. Why would you say that she has more tools? And I.F. has pretty good TP resistance. Plus he could use his chi to screw with her mind/body too.
I just found this showing to be too much!

dmills
Cool! Hope she has a healing factor as well cause she'll need it if she tries to block a chi amped karate chop like that. He'll slice right through her arm. The tk could be a game changer though.

Battlehammer
IF has shown very little TP resistences if not mistaken and hardly anything that allow him to block out psylocke let a lone her knife.

Also psylocke TK pretty much allows her to punch with 100 class type force........

Konton
That's a pretty bizzare statement. Why would you say that she has more tools?

Psylocke:

-Telepathy

Illusions, body control, mind scrambling psi knife.

-Telekinesis

Energy blasts, tk katana, environmental manipulation, physical amping, flight, force fields, projectiles, etc.

-----

IF:

-Chi
Enhanced stats and focused chi strikes

The Wolverine story was PIS. For someone powerful enough to hold together a falling space-craft while simultaneously shielding it during reentry, I think it's ridiculous that she didn't use tk for more than amping in that fight. Any telekinetic vs a street level/lower-meta/brawler should have little to no problems.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Konton

The Wolverine story was PIS. For someone powerful enough to hold together a falling space-craft while simultaneously shielding it during reentry, I think it's ridiculous that she didn't use tk for more than amping in that fight. Any telekinetic vs a street level/lower-meta/brawler should have little to no problems.
I disagree 100 percent with this. There nothign PIS about it. CIS yes PIS no.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It might have had some traces of P.I.S. but I do agree it was mostly due to C.I.S. Wolverine was a close friend as she said.

dmills
Psylocke:

-Telepathy

Illusions, body control, mind scrambling psi knife.

-Telekinesis

Energy blasts, tk katana, environmental manipulation, physical amping, flight, force fields, projectiles, etc.

-----

IF:

-Chi
Enhanced stats and focused chi strikes

You've short changed I.F. on a few abilities.

Physical/mental amping (yes it is within his power set to use chi to amp his mind)

Energy manipulation and matter manipulation via chi

Chi healing of mind and body

Chi blasts as a ranged attack

Enhanced senses

Powering up inanimate objects with chi such as swords, knives and arrows.

Mental manipulation

Super sonic speed and reflexes

I like the contrast though. Her power is psionic in nature, his is mystical in nature. But if her TK is potent enough to do what you described then that's a big problem.

the ninjak
PSYLOCKE IS TOOO HOT!!!!!! TO PUNCH!!!!

cept in the good way!

Wild Shadow
i'll side with psylocke her fighting skills should be up a few brackets above ironfist if she was fully trained by ogun and she can actually hold her own against creed with no powers at least able to hurt him with her hands and feet.

redhotrash
You are going to bring up Iron Fist's fight with Creed from like 25 years ago (which IF won btw) but are quick to ignore Creed nearly killing her with almost no effort when he escaped the Mansion a little while back.

Wild Shadow
no, i am not ignoring either of their fights. i made a comparison with their more modern encounters without powers and posted links for comparison.

it is up to you and others to decide who did better i also stated that psylocke lost and was killed by creed.

redhotrash
When did this whole Ogun thing even happen? Her early-mid 90's showings definately dont put her that high. If it was more recent then that, then IF wins. He spent most of his life being trained by the best, breaking mountains, killing dragons, walking on water, and catching bullets with his fingers. If it was a retcon and they said she always had it, well... the training isnt all that given her average showings.

Battlehammer
You've short changed I.F. on a few abilities.

Physical/mental amping (yes it is within his power set to use chi to amp his mind)

He never done this though...........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
When did this whole Ogun thing even happen? Her early-mid 90's showings definately dont put her that high. If it was more recent then that, then IF wins. He spent most of his life being trained by the best, breaking mountains, killing dragons, walking on water, and catching bullets with his fingers. If it was a retcon and they said she always had it, well... the training isnt all that given her average showings.
It happen in exiles, and Ogun gave her life time of training. Yes an entire life time. He got her so skilled that she was able to best him.......he an uber tier fighter.........

Wild Shadow
in an old training session i believe extreme xmen psylocke states it is easier to lift or lvl a mountain then it is for her to pick up an manipulate a coin...

i dont see how IF who requires concentration and focus to reach high lvl chi feats would do against someone who requires less focus and concentration to reach the similar feat lvl.

the ninjak
Randy Fists Psylocke! Psylocke wraps her legs around Randy's head and squeezes.

dmills
@Wildshadow,

He hasn't had to amp like that in years. He now uses chi amped power blows instantly.

@Battlehammer,

Huh? He's used mental chi powers on at least two occasions.

Wild Shadow
it looked like he had to draw and focus for the train feat and when he jumped out of the chopper to the carrier it didnt look like it was all one move but a series of moves..

also what chi feat does he have that would keep him from being mindraped?

dmills
He was applying his chi in a way he had never done before. He extended it out and connected it to the trains magnetic field, so it took him some time to prep the technique.

thanos-prime
Iron Fist

the ninjak
Psylocke

Wild Shadow
Ninjas are better then Kung fu monk.. ninja

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Ninjas are better then Kung fu monk.. ninja

Especially ninjas with TK TP and enhanced biology.

dmills
If by "enhanced biology" you mean big boobs and a great ass then I'm with you.

Lord_Talron
That would be my definition

Wild Shadow
If by "enhanced biology" you mean big boobs and a great ass then I'm with you. everyone knows that most mutants are physically superior to average humans typically their natural non trained state is olympic..

Original Smurph
Psylocke. She would be a solid match for him up close, and her ranged and mental options are both clearly superior.

dmills
Iron Fist would ko her before she could get into any tk.

Original Smurph
What? That's retarded. They start at opposite ends of a football field, and he has no edge in speed. Plus she can read his mind, and her powers are manifested as fast as she can think.

Lord_Talron
I CANNOT imagine her being better in martial arts than the immortal iron fist.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
I CANNOT imagine her being better in martial arts than the immortal iron fist. K?

dmills
TP won't help her here. You're talking about a guy that can fight while meditating.

dmills
I almost missed that part. No edge in speed? laughing out loud What speed feats does she have that put her on Danny's level?

Original Smurph
I almost missed that part. No edge in speed? laughing out loud What speed feats does she have that put her on Danny's level? Keeping pace with a berserker Wolverine, toying with Rogue when she had absorbed Quicksilver's powers...

How fast can he run towards her? faster than she can think and will a TK wall into being and then push it forward to crush him with it? She'll have plenty of time and oportunity to get into her TK and the tp dagger is likely to put him down too.

dmills
Meh.

Now that's impressive. What's the context? Did she use tk?

dmills
@753
Just as he'll have enough time to smash the ground with a massive chi strike knocking her off balance. Or mind meld her.

Sure. He's just gonna stand there and let her stab him with a tp knife.

SuperiorTech
Psylocke

@753
Just as he'll have enough time to smash the ground with a massive chi strike knocking her off balance. Or mind meld her.

So she does have time to access her tk, its pertty much instantaneous after all, you said she wouldn't have time to use it.

She can stab him if he is immobilized by tk

dmills
While he is pinned he extends his chi out to her and mind melds her. Then he hits her with a dragon fire strike. She's road kill after that.

the ninjak
Can Danny's Chi shatter TK melded matter around his body when he can't mobilise his body?

Wild Shadow
While he is pinned he extends his chi out to her and mind melds her. Then he hits her with a dragon fire strike. She's road kill after that. i see betsy's TP rape being faster then IF... whistle

dmills
@ninjak
IDK. I know his chi can manipulate other forms of energy and matter. Not sure about psionic though.

@wildshadow,
Highly doubtful. Not with CIS on.

Wild Shadow
with CIS on i dont see IF doing it more then betsy... after all who has he done it to under what circumstances and how long did it take?

Betsy has read ppl's mind while fighting, she has pulled them into the astral plane, she has trapped ppl in her mind or their mind while being part of cis,..
ninja

dmills
He has done it in combat situations. Once to calm a rioting mob, another time to Coleen when she was being mind controlled. Can she pull non telepaths into the astral plane?

Konton
Now that's impressive. What's the context? Did she use tk?

They were sparring. Yes, it was made clear via illustration and dialogue that it was tk amping. The scan has been posted around here multiple times recently.

dmills
Interesting. Somebody tried to pass that off as a speed feat for Pyslocke.

Original Smurph
It WAS a speed feat. She can amp her speed (and strength) with TK. Rogue talked about how, despite Quicksilver's powers, she couldn't lay a hand on Psylocke.

Original Smurph
Meh. You asked what puts her on Danny's level. That is very clearly Danny's level.

dmills
@Original smurf,
Not saying you're wrong, but I'll have to see that for myself. KMC posters have a tendency to catch FIS and see what they want to see when it comes to certain characters. What issue?

dmills
I'm not going to open that can of worms.

@Original smurf,
Not saying you're wrong, but I'll have to see that for myself. KMC posters have a tendency to catch FIS and see what they want to see when it comes to certain characters. What issue?

Here

IIRC it was during the extreme x-men run.

dmills
From the dialouge it looks like she was using tk to stop Rogue from hitting her. Where do you see a speed amp? Maybe you should post the rest in case I missed something.

From the dialouge it looks like she was using tk to stop Rogue from hitting her. Where do you see a speed amp? Maybe you should post the rest in case I missed something.

That is exacly what she was doing. I think the point is that even though rogue was a lot faster, psylocke could still counter it effectivelly, so it's reasonable to assume she can do it against IF too, therefore negating any speed edge he might have on her physically. I dont have scans for the rest, sorry. I dont remember whther or not she was sporting quicksilver's powers, but keeping miss marvel at bays is impressive enough for me.

dmills
No doubt. How potent is her TK?

carver9
Psylock in a stomp, even without mind rape.

Blanket
Fist in a fist, even without fist rape.

dmills
Originally posted by Blanket
Fist in a fist, even without fist rape. laughing out loud

No doubt. How potent is her TK?

I remember at least one instance in which she uses the TK katana (the TK equivalent to the TP dagger, a manifestation of her all her power concentrated on a single point) to easily cut open what looked like a meter thick steel wall while under water. I think it was during the Vargas story arc of xtreme x-men.

Of course, if Vargas took her down and one believes it was a PIS free victory, than IF has good chances too.

Wild Shadow
Psylocke used her TK sword to cleave Exile Sabretooth only reason Sabe didnt die is he is just that hard to kill especially with HF...

anyways @Dmills

her TK is strong enough to hold down Rogue in her 50 ton strength... it has bn stated she can easily shatter mountains...

also not sure about pulling none Telepaths into the astral plane but i am sure any lVl 3 or 4 psi should be able to easily, since cable was able to do it when he was a low lvl TP user prior to upgrades..

Psylocke has entered the mind of Gambit tricked and manipulated shadow King and read wolverine's mind anticipating him while fighting for a brief period.

thanos-prime
IF

dmills
@wildshadow & 753,

I'll have to look more into Psylocke. Ya'll got me teetering a bit on this one. What can I read to get into some of her good showings?

Konton
There's a reason she's one of the most popular characters ever.

Original Smurph
There's a reason she's one of the most popular characters ever. I thought that was the asian body, british accent, ninja skills and skanky outfit?

As for the feat vs. Rogue, I read it as her amping her speed with TK as Rogue seemed to imply that she couldn't touch her despite being faster, not that there were force walls blocking her from doing so. Knowing that Psylock's amped her physical attributes in the past, this seems logical, but I understand the other interpretation.

Anyways, regardless, she's kept up with the likes of Wolverine and Sabertooth speed-wise, so the notion that Danny will react before she can think, and therefore activate her TK is fairly ludicrous, and that was the point that brought up this discussion originally.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I thought that was the asian body, british accent, ninja skills and skanky outfit?
I was going to say something like this, but damnit, you were faster.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
I remember at least one instance in which she uses the TK katana (the TK equivalent to the TP dagger, a manifestation of her all her power concentrated on a single point) to easily cut open what looked like a meter thick steel wall while under water. I think it was during the Vargas story arc of xtreme x-men.

Of course, if Vargas took her down and one believes it was a PIS free victory, than IF has good chances too.

Psylocke has had a significant skilled increase since she was killed by Vargas. Since her resurrection she has received training from Ogun, and is almost certainly more skilled than Danny. I mean she was no light weight in the skill department before she was retrained by the best MA on Marvel Earth. She also has both TK and TP now, not just one or the other.

For those not aware Ogun trains his students in something similar to the astral plane, a dimension he has complete control of allowing him to do the equivalent of a life time worth of training in hours.

Honestly, I don't really see Danny winning this one. Betsy is more skilled, her TK amping places her on a plateau a level or two above Danny's chi amping and she has the added benifit of telepathy as well.

Wild Shadow
anyone think she should have kept her shadow teleportation? also how did she lose it or did she keep it but was written out and forgotten?

srankmissingnin
anyone think she should have kept her shadow teleportation? also how did she lose it or did she keep it but was written out and forgotten?

It went the same place as Nightcrawler's shadow melding?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It went the same place as Nightcrawler's shadow melding? and that is what?

it got forgotten as a transport or she only uses it to meld into shadows but still retains her powers?

srankmissingnin
and that is what?

it got forgotten as a transport or she only uses it to meld into shadows but still retains her powers?

It got completely forgotten. She told Kurt or Peter she can't do it any more I think.

Mindset

Honestly, I don't really see Danny winning this one. Betsy is more skilled, her TK amping places her on a plateau a level or two above Danny's chi amping and she has the added benifit of telepathy as well. Any feats showing that Betsy has superior speed and skill?

Wild Shadow
@wildshadow & 753,

I'll have to look more into Psylocke. Ya'll got me teetering a bit on this one. What can I read to get into some of her good showings?

here is the (exile)sabretooth vs psylocke fight it is the very 1st post.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=509407&pagenumber=4

It got completely forgotten. She told Kurt or Peter she can't do it any more I think.
ah,,, i see. sooo it is still usable then under the KMC rules since it is still her power?

you edited ur response!!!

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Any feats showing that Betsy has superior speed and skill? Don't hold your breath.

Konton
If she can't do it, then she can't do it here.

dmills
@Mindset,

Where ya been? I've been flying solo here.

carver9
She have enough speed to keep up with danny and better showing against people like Wolverine and Sabes than Danny does.

Her power also puts her above him. Everything about her is>Danny.

Wild Shadow
Don't hold your breath. i only read betsy stuff in x men runs or other ppl's comics i dont really keep up with her much... but, her combat speed is pretty good... i am sure she has some speed feats its just hard to find since no respect thread for her.

dmills
@wildshadow?
If she's at that level then she needs one. Anyone here read her recent mini?

Mindset
@Mindset,

Where ya been? I've been flying solo here. Didn't feel like looking up scans, etc.

embarrasment

srankmissingnin
She's kept pace with Rogue using Quicksilver powers (which is already in this thread), and she was tagging a mutant speedster who was upgraded with "Wolverine level fighting abilities." She also knocked Colossus on his ass recently, her TK amping is above Danny's chi amping.

In terms of skill she beat Exiles Slaymaster (who is a super badass) in h2h despite being injured and she had a decent showing against Wolverine recently. I think she also beat the Mandarin before she died... but that is bs if you ask me.

Wild Shadow
fights both rogue and thunder bird II extreme x-men
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5425/psyspar3by3.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6263/psyspar4sp5.jpg

holds a space shuttle together during re entry..

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8426/tkshuttleov8.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/461/tklandingshuttlevv0.jpg

i found her respect thread in CBR some awesome feats if anyone wants to go through them and see what she can do...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/461/tklandingshuttlevv0.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D200241&usg=__qq1nGH2kD745a5i5f_sQ0KSpQZo=&h=988&w=644&sz=820&hl=en&start=7&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=n9BGW86z563xlM:&tbnh=149&tbnw=97&prev=/ images%3Fq%3Dpsylocke%2Btk%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa
%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1

dmills
Didn't feel like looking up scans, etc.

embarrasment I must admit I didn't expect this one to go on for this long. Lotta Psylocke love.

Wild Shadow
I must admit I didn't expect this one to go on for this long. Lotta Psylocke love. by the way IF cant manipulate her mind in any way she has immunity to that kinda stuff...
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5812/psyimmunela9.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/448/psyimmune2mb0.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7020/tpblockwz3.jpg

Wild Shadow
the Betsy Ogun training/sparring..
thx to guy22 for the scans

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=485869&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post12587500

dmills
Iron Fist's power is Mystical, not psionic. It should work on her. It's called a mind meld but it's really more like a soul meld. I don't know why it's called mind melding.

Wild Shadow
his training may border on the mystical aspect but the result is still psionic in nature when it comes to the mind aspect.. either way even if it is not Psylocke is a highly trained Telepaths with mental blocks to Keep psi's from screwing with her mind she even has shadow king locked up nice and tight in her mind...pretty impressive i say.

but aside from that she also has mystic ninja training as well to help cloak her mind... it was the main aspect of her body transfer a life time of ninja training and a new body to boot.. i say that should help cancel out any chi type manipulation from another MA practitioner.

She also has strong will and i think IF only tried his mind soothing technique on a crowd of ppl who werent expecting it who have no training with fortifying the mind...it was just a hypnotic type deal to me i would have said it would fail against stronger willed ppl like bats or logan...

question did he try that technique on the wrecker as well while fighting over the crowbar?

also Dr. Strange also has mystic mind training can astral project screw with ppl's mind but he still has had trouble with none magically trained psi's in astral battles and mind reading..

also even nacturn failed to possess Betsy when Betsy consciously choice to restrain her inside her own body....

i think Jim Jasper made it pretty clear she is immune to such manipulation regardness type of energy.

dmills
Not sure about the wrecker, but he did use it on Coleen who is a highly trained MA in her own right. Of course Psylocke > Coleen, but that was well over a decade ago, he's much more powerful now.

dmills
Also, Mystical/Magical energy is different then other forms of energy, psionic included.

Wild Shadow
i havent read enough IF to properly argue and gauge his chi manipulation of others let alone seen him use it on a high lvl psi... but ur argument is more of an "if" then an actual known fact.. i would side with psi TP being superior then his attempted chi manipulation.. but that is just me not sure if jean froze him and all the x men in place when IF fought them but if she did that answers that question.

dmills
Agreed. I guess this thread has run it's course. See you in the next one.

VanMae
. I think she also beat the Mandarin before she died... but that is bs if you ask me.

She didn't. She was defeated and then Wolverine snuck up behind the Mandarin and popped two claws on either side of his head. Additionally, this was Mandarin back when his soul had been sucked into the rings, rendering him partially amnesiac and devoid of Chi powers. So Psylocke wasn't even a match for Mandarin-lite.

Wild Shadow
I am so happy at this thread, it has had a lot of looks and post.. i hope it doesnt die so soon. sad

keep arguing ppl... IF pees his pants and psylocke rips him apart... aaand go! argue ppl!! miffed

has IF ever fought the Mandarin? i dont think was ever to give logan or sabe the type of fight that psylocke has... she is a mean mamma jamma ninja b^&%...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by VanMae
She didn't. She was defeated and then Wolverine snuck up behind the Mandarin and popped two claws on either side of his head. Additionally, this was Mandarin back when his soul had been sucked into the rings, rendering him partially amnesiac and devoid of Chi powers. So Psylocke wasn't even a match for Mandarin-lite.
he refferring to another event I think

Battlehammer
@753

Mind meld? I missed a few issues what is mind meld? I like some more info on this if you please. just explain what it is and when he used it.

The only mind thing I remeber is when he hypnotized someone and when another IF used this ability to increase his tactical mind through IF (which danny never shown to do).

I don't think he has a choice. She can literally hold him in place, she could mind rape him. She also was able to amp her speed enough to keep pace with Berserker Wolverine and even land more hits it seemed. Thats rediculous given what berserker rage does to wolverine and what it means. It like days of combat compressed into minutes.

this last bit is not direct at dmills just general question, who was saying that Dany could move to fast for pylocke to react with TK......becuase that absurding rediculous and vast overestimation of Danny and a vast underestimation of psylocke.

Mindset
Danny can use hypnosis, it showed him learning it from the book, iirc.

Although, he has never actually used it on a person.

srankmissingnin
Betsy could block his chi with her telepathy, or just make him think he's using it when he really isn't. Or launch him into the air with her TK and hold him there. Or just melee him and completely trounce him in h2h. It's all up to her really.

Mindset
Cool.

Battlehammer
Danny can use hypnosis, it showed him learning it from the book, iirc.

Although, he has never actually used it on a person.
yea I was talking about that wierd mind thing another IF did.

dmills
Check his respect thread. It's in there when he uses the mind meld on Coleen while fighting her.

Wild Shadow
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8614/melding1lt6.jpg

Mindset
If you just look at the pictures, then read the last panel, it looks like a rape scene.

JakeTheBank
"...into yours."

"Noooooo--!!"

....that's disturbing stuff, man.

the ninjak
Ironfist doesn't take no for an answer!

Mindset
He's a real man.

the ninjak
Never liked him anyway.

Definitely Mind Rape.

dmills
@mindset
ROFLMAO!!! Only Mindset could come up with that.

dmills
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/8614/melding1lt6.jpg Iron Fist with the come from behind victory!

Konton
Looks like it requires physical contact.

Psylocke turns off his brain from the get go.

dmills
Dude, he did it to a mob of people once before.You think he ran up to each and every person and grabbed them into a full nelson?

Battlehammer
Honestly that seems like a strech. He done that like once. He did it like 10 plus years ago as well. The odds of him even trying it or working seem iffy at best. Also that could potentially go badly for him mind linking with a powerful phychic.

Original Smurph
He's bridging the gap from his mind into hers. More than likely, that just allows her to enter his mind with ease, or pull him into hers and trap him there (like she has in the past).

Sounds like a self-KO for Iron Fist.

dmills
As I said, his power is mystical/supernatural, hers is psionic. Even Galactus had a somewhat difficult time with Thanos using a mind meld type of mystic attack. It's more like a soul meld.

Original Smurph
Thanos and Galactus are irrelevant. Completely different scenario.

He didn't get through to Colleen's soul- her mind was tampered with, not her soul. It was mental blocks and control that he removed, by accessing her mind.

"The force of soul" was just used to bridge the gap into her mind, which would be a very foolish decision.

srankmissingnin
He exerted mental dominance over a D-Lister... a mind controlled D-Lister. Not seeing the relevance.

Wild Shadow
by using ABC logic it clearly shows that Chi can overcome a top Telepaths mental blocks and immunity to possession and TP via the power of CHI and the Soul.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

b/c it overcame a mind control nobody and using logical reason it will work on betsy

dmills
@Original smurf,

I mentioned Thanos/Galactus as a point of reference for the type of attack it was, nothing more. IMO it wouldn't even have to come to that because if Danny gets in that close he's going to turn her into a human stain.

@Shrank
I was answering somebody that implied that Iron Fist never did the mind meld on anybody in combat. The fact that it's a "D lister" is of no consequense. You made a statement basically saying she could beat I.F soundly in ANY scenario, even in straight h2h, which is asinine. If you believe that then I got a bridge in Siberia I'd love to sell you.

@wildshadow
Dude I don't even know what the hell you just wrote.

srankmissingnin
Actually, I don't believe Psylocke would beat Ironfist in any given scenario. I know she would. There's a difference. Ones an opinion, and opinions can be wrong, and the other is just a fact. cool

manx422
Psylocke coz she is hot

dmills
@shrank
Could you kindly pass me some of whatever it is you're smoking? I need a nice escape from the daily pitfalls of reality.

Wild Shadow
so the majority goes for Psylocke now?

muhaha_guy
psylocke wins

the ninjak
so the majority goes for Psylocke now?

I thought it always did.

Betsy wins

ruber_fist
psylocke wrecks him

dmills
If the majority means, Wildshadow, Shrankismissing, a sock puppet and ninjak then yes. But hell no. Danny wins.

Trackz
ironfist's current state is insanely powerful, he should be able to take it, psylocke could take few though. Ironfist 6 or 7/10

If the majority means, Wildshadow, Shrankismissing, a sock puppet and ninjak then yes. But hell no. Danny wins.

I too go wityh psylocke, tough fight for though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>