Doctor Strange fused with Arioch vs 80% Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Doctor Strange fuses with Arioch to take out the threat of an 80% Galactus threatening to absorb his world. Strange/Arioch gets his usual arsenal of magicks as well.

Can he defeat Galactus?

Black bolt z
Feat examples of arioch please.

CortSether
Arioch only has 1 showing, which you can find in the Shuma-Gorath respect thread. But, according to Arioch he isn't even finite and can make himself as powerful as he wished to be. With PIS in effect Strange forces Arioch to merge with him and then proceeds to defeat Shuma-Gorath within his realm due to more plot device big grin

galactusischere
Galactus.

CortSether
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus.

Reasoning?

Black bolt z
Galactus.He is much much much too powerful.

galactusischere
Originally posted by CortSether
Reasoning?

80% is too much.

Black bolt z
Cort where is the sig from?

CortSether
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Cort where is the sig from?

It's the main villain from a classic Playstation RPG called 'Legend of Legaia' that came out around the same time as Final Fantasy 8 and was thus unnoticed due to the FF8 hype. (Though I find Legaia to be the far superior RPG)

Black bolt z
IT looked like runescape

TheTyrant
BCA Galactus rapes.

CortSether
Originally posted by TheTyrant
BCA Galactus rapes.

You know, I just found a scan showing that normal strange already has a spell specifically designed to defeat Galactus, by summoning the souls of every being Galactus has ever devoured and having them torture him from the inside out. This amped up version should have no problem pulling the same feat off.

TheTyrant
It wouldn't work. If it would have worked, then doctor strange would have used it against Galactus before.

CortSether
It wouldn't work. If it would have worked, then doctor strange would have used it against Galactus before.

He did use it before.

TheTyrant
Yeah, when Galactus was starving to death in the 70s. And still Galactus didn't go down. Again Galactus was STARVING to death.

BCA Galactus collapses the universe on them.

Enyalus
Doctor Strange w/ Arioch.

Galan007
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Feat examples of arioch please. And while we are waiting for those, I'd also like to see feat examples of an '80% Galactus'.

CortSether
Yeah, when Galactus was starving to death in the 70s. And still Galactus didn't go down. Again Galactus was STARVING to death.

BCA Galactus collapses the universe on them.

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/1154140-galactusbeatdown1_600x890_s.jpg

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/1154139-galactusbeatdown4_597x890_s.jpg

Galactus was weakened beforehand but I think amped Strange would more than make up for it.

TheTyrant
@ Galan
Fantastic four vol #335-338

TheTyrant
Originally posted by CortSether
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/1154140-galactusbeatdown1_600x890_s.jpg

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/1154139-galactusbeatdown4_597x890_s.jpg

Galactus was weakened beforehand but I think amped Strange would more than make up for it.

Yeah, that was in the 70s. The Galactus that feared the destruction of a few solar systems plus there was major PIS and CIS involved there. Current well-fed Galactus without PIS and CIS would stomp.

CortSether
Yeah, that was in the 70s. The Galactus that feared the destruction of a few solar systems plus there was major PIS and CIS involved there. Current well-fed Galactus without PIS and CIS would stomp.

Strange is a walking deux ex plot-device. You can't hold that against him. Happy Dance

TheTyrant
Yea, like him beating Shima Gorath in his realm. Sure he had a lot of prep, but still freaking Shuma Gorath...

Enyalus
Strange after absorbing Arioch's power would have destroyed a galaxy in 616 just by setting foot back on the 616 plane. That's how powerful Dr. Strange was.

CortSether
Originally posted by Enyalus
Strange after absorbing Arioch's power would have destroyed a galaxy in 616 just by setting foot back on the 616 plane. That's how powerful Dr. Strange was.

Actually, it was galax(ies) big grin

TheTyrant
^ yea, nothing impressive really. Galactus with a thought transported an entire galaxy through space AND time at a hungry/starving stage in one of them Rom comics.

Enyalus
^ yea, nothing impressive really. Galactus with a thought transported an entire galaxy through space AND time at a hungry/starving stage in one of them Rom comics.
*is unfamiliar with that* sad

TheTyrant
Rom volume 1 #27.

Enyalus
Rom volume 1 #27.
Thanks for the info.

Galan007
Pretty sure Galactus only relocated a single planet in that ROM issue.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007

no...

CortSether

Strange/Arioch was going to bust multiple galaxies without so much as a thought big grin

galactusischere
Galactus still

TheTyrant
Any feats worthy of being mentioned here?

TheTyrant

Really? How did you interpret it like that? im looking at the comic right now.

galactusischere

Are you talking about this Galan?
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/394/rom02721vt0.jpg

Or another instance?

Galan007
Yeah that was my bad, fellas. I was going solely off of memory, and could only remember the part where Rom said Galactus had relocated the planet Galador in space.

But after reading the issue again, Galactus did in fact transport the entire galaxy Galador was housed in, to an unknown location -- and that was after he'd been weakened/owned by the Black Sun.

Edit: Or I could have just looked at the scan 'galactusischere' posted. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.