Magneto vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Magneto at his peak of power has just survived a nuclear and sentinel attack on genosha island..

angry he flies toward the U.S. tearing apart submarines, battle ships and even pulling shield helcarriers from the sky onto the White house lawn.

The White house automated defenses and power Dampeners all fail to take Magneto down..

angry he uses his powers to pull the plumbing and metal infrastructure to collapse the building and take the president's life and his generals personally and slowly.

He is interrupted by the Teen Titans via Robins explosive Batarang that is used to distract and try to release mag's prisoners which are still being held by metal pipes and metal jackets...

Robin
Starfire
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Raven

Ko,kill, teen titans Cis On, morality on..

Magneto is angry and bloodlusted CIs and Morality off. public knowledge of each other, magneto shields up

Can the Teen Titans stop Magneto from killing the president and his staff?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Raven in their regular mindsets against an angry and blood lusted full power Magneto? laughing out loud

Their only hope is Raven with her soul self but Magneto has eaten the Phoenix for breakfast more than once.

He makes them wish for the days when Deathstroke use to be the Titan's enemy.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Raven in their regular mindsets against an angry and blood lusted full power Magneto? laughing out loud

Their only hope is Raven with her soul self but Magneto has eaten the Phoenix for breakfast more than once.

He makes them wish for the days when Deathstroke use to be the Titan's enemy. would it make a big difference if impulse was added?

chomperx9
how come static shock wasnt on the teen titans show ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
would it make a big difference if impulse was added?

What would Impulse do? Run face first into Magneto's shield? Provided his even close enough to the ground for him to do that.

If this team fought Magneto in a comic he'd wreck their shit. Hard.

I remember when Magneto defeated all of the Defenders in an attack. Albeit it was a sneak attack but still.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
how come static shock wasnt on the teen titans show ?

b/c he was black duh.. he wasnt part of the main stream DCU or team at the time...

but if it makes you feel better you can tell me how that would make a difference here..

i guess my next question is how many or which titans could come to the teams rescue while watching the fight on T.V. and the titan reserve communicators being active?

but after Magneto wrecked the 1st teams SH@# also while the titans Being in character and behaving accordingly.

chomperx9
b/c he was black duh.. he wasnt part of the main stream DCU or team at the time...

dont tell me WB is racist cause how come they chose john stewart over kyle and hal to be the green lantern in the justice league animated series

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
dont tell me WB is racist cause how come they chose john stewart over kyle and hal to be the green lantern in the justice league animated series no more then disney. shifty

anyways the reason Static wasnt part of the team was b/c he was from another universe he wasnt yet part of the current DCU as he is now.

aside from that the tv teen titans were the original titans from the 80's static wasnt yet a neuron in his creators brain.

SamZED
CIS on for Titans - Mags wins.
CIS of for Titans - Raven solos.

Magneto1982
Mags easily.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Jewish guy probably takes this.

Lord_Talron
What about star? O o

thanos-prime
Magneto

Mshinu
Poor kids...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Jewish guy probably takes this. b/c of affirmative action or b/c he can legitimately do it?

b/c of affirmative action or b/c he can legitimately do it?

Yeah, magneto takes this. The kids have too much teenage angst preventing them (raven) from actually doing anything. Most of them can be put down with a thought and even the tougher ones can be worked arround. If Mags goes for the big guns right away I dont see them doing much.

Lord_Talron
Gotta agree with u about the angst...

Philosophía
Magneto.

AsbestosFlaygon
With CIS on, that teen angst issue with Raven does pose a problem for Teen Titans.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

Parmaniac
lol @ putting Robin and Cyborg against a CISless Magneto

Mags ftw the only factor could be Raven

Luke Cage
Magneto, the only real problem would be Raven.

Konton
Raven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.