Wonder girl vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on..morality on..battle setting is Mansion's football field....

Wonder girl has come to join the school for exceptionally gifted but was denied her test scores were to low and she is too high a profile to allow her to stay without endangering the rest of the school..

angry she threw a desk at Emma and scott... she was asked to leave b4 things get worse, stubborn she stands her ground and emma calls Colossus to take care of her...

Colossus grabs her from her collar and Bfr removes her to the football field....

Colossus is then transported by kurt to her and points her toward the road.

Konton
I already made this thread a while back, IIRC.

I think Cassie should take it.

She has flight which will pose a problem for him. She has the wishing lasso, which is basically instant bfr if she gets it around him. She is a sonic speedster at the very least, so speed goes to her. He probably has better physical stats and h2h, but it's all marginal IMO. After her recent upgrade she was catching planes, so she's strong enough to hurt him. Even before her upgrade she was throwing herself in front of SBPrime's enraged blows and getting right back up. Pretty clear cut IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Girl takes this. She decides to brawl though and Colossus would win.

The Nuul
BFR is her only hope, if she brawls it out than Colossus will mash her up.

Lord_Talron
I would imagine shed be trying to prove something and would stand and fight and would lose

Konton
Originally posted by The Nuul
BFR is her only hope, if she brawls it out than Colossus will mash her up.

She didn't have much trouble brawling it out with Match, Superboy's clone.

Lord Feron
hmmm maybe wonder girl...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.