Bullseye vs Grifter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://www.comicvine.com/bullseye/29-4647/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/grifter/29-23624/

AsbestosFlaygon
Nice match.

Bullseye 6/10

The Nuul
Does Cole have his Gen-factor for this?

the ninjak
Grifter!!!

He would block and anticipate Bullseye's strikes and finally blow the crap out of him.

WildC.A.T.s members pulled of insane acrobatics and efficiency.

Coda members seemed to have fights with opponents like Bullseye all the time....and kicked their asses.

Grifter for the win.

AsbestosFlaygon
They start 1.5 km away from each other.

I see Grifter evading most of Bullseye's shots.. But ultimately he gets hit.

BTW, what is Bullseye's standard gear for this match?

the ninjak
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
They start 1.5 km away from each other.

I see Grifter evading most of Bullseye's shots.. But ultimately he gets hit.

BTW, what is Bullseye's standard gear for this match?

Regardless of the distance....Grifter would use his surroundings whether rural or city to bring the fight to close quarters. Take everything Bullseye threw at him then win. IMO

Stuff happened all the time in WildCATS

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by the ninjak
Regardless of the distance....Grifter would use his surroundings whether rural or city to bring the fight to close quarters. Take everything Bullseye threw at him then win. IMO

Stuff happened all the time in WildCATS
Can he really do that?
Never knew he was that badass!

Yeah, if he could do that he takes this match.

the ninjak
WildCATS would have dudes throw straws in bars at close quarters and they would just block them with trays. While blowing their brains out!
Stuff they did made Chow Yun fat films look like a walk in the park.

Lord_Talron
Bulls toed dd all the time and dd basically has precog. I bet bullseye could take this. Btw does he still have the adamantium? That could make a diff

Prep-Man
Originally posted by The Nuul
Does Cole have his Gen-factor for this?

yes.

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_GrifterWC1-1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_GrifterWC2-1.jpg

Point-blank multiple gun/automatic-weapon dodging reflexes. Plus Grifter's MA is better, and his sharpshooting skills are about equal.

Cole takes this.

Prep-Man
Cole is Badass!

Lord_Talron
no way those guys are as good a shot as bullseye. hes managed to hit daredevil with a gun, something that dd's proven to be exceptional at dodging himself

Digi
Huh. Woulda thought consensus would be with Bullseye.

BruceSkywalker
Grifter takes the majority 9/10

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no way those guys are as good a shot as bullseye. hes managed to hit daredevil with a gun, something that dd's proven to be exceptional at dodging himself

Grifter would beat DD as well

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
Plus Grifter's MA is better Based on?

Not that I don't believe you, but it's a pretty hefty claim to make, given Bullseye's own impressive MA skills, so you've piqued my curiosity.

The Nuul
Didnt Bullseye take on Elektra and DD at the same time when Miller wrote?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Based on?
Eh, I can't think of particular fight examples, but he's been fully trained in Coda techniques by Zealot and regularly sparred with her. Oh. IIRC, I think he also briefly fought with Nemesis (another ex-Coda member), who outfought Zealot and nearly beat Majestic.

Not that I don't believe you, but it's a pretty hefty claim to make, given Bullseye's own impressive MA skills, so you've piqued my curiosity.
I know that he has impressive MA skills, but to me he's kind of like Punisher. Good MA, just not on that next elite tier of MA ability. Reason he does so well against DD and Elektra is because he studied for months to specifically beat them. Against Deadpool, for example, he comes up just short.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
Didnt Bullseye take on Elektra and DD at the same time when Miller wrote?
That he did. And beat Elektra before DD took him out IIRC.

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi
Huh. Woulda thought consensus would be with Bullseye.
Why would you think that?

Based on?

He was fighting pretty well against Midnighter.

Anyway, Grifter floats a gun behind Bullseye's head and blows his brains out.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset

Anyway, Grifter floats a gun behind Bullseye's head and blows his brains out. cant do that. his bones are coated with adamantium

Mindset
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
cant do that. his bones are coated with adamantium His spine, all his bones aren't coated.

Lord_Talron
its more than just his spine. i dont have a scanner, but check the one where karen page dies if you have it; he clearly has more than just his spine coated in adamantium

Mindset
His spine and some other bones.

His skull isn't.

Lord_Talron
i think he hits him in the head....

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mindset

Anyway, Grifter floats a gun behind Bullseye's head and blows his brains out.

Yep. The battle won't result in hth fighting, anyway. Grifter does indeed blow Bullseyes head off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.