Colossus vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
how long would colossus last? could he win?

galactusischere
He would last about one minute.

American Dragon
Id say about anywhere between 1 and 10 seconds. He would go down with one punch.

Harbinger
Piotr would get wrecked. Absolutely wrecked.

galactusischere
Originally posted by American Dragon
Id say about anywhere between 1 and 10 seconds. He would go down with one punch.
Come on. 10 seconds? He lasted longer than that against WWH erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday would stomp him worse than he did Martian Manhunter. Colossus would not last more than a few seconds. How many seconds depends on how long it takes for Doomsday to get his hands on Colossus. Which wouldn't be long.

Omega Vision
Not very long at all. I'll be extremely generous and say he lasts about as long as Maxima did.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger

The Nuul
Originally posted by Harbinger

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
Come on. 10 seconds? He lasted longer than that against WWH erm

Yea, and that's about the amount of time it took for Doomsday to wreck most of the Justice Leaguers, not all of whom were fragile.

StiltmanFTW
HE'S FASTER THAN FLASH

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
HE'S FASTER THAN FLASH
OMG GUY GARDNER IS NEVA RONG!!!!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
OMG GUY GARDNER IS NEVA RONG!!!!
I think that was Booster Gold who said that. But since he's from the future he's also never wrong. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think that was Booster Gold who said that. But since he's from the future he's also never wrong. stick out tongue
That sounds right. And ick. At least Guy Gardner is a man. Booster Gold is ghey. And wrong often.

Omega Vision
That sounds right. And ick. At least Guy Gardner is a man. Booster Gold is ghey. And wrong often.
Don't you dare insult Booster Gold, he's out there every day making sure time is safe for punks like you to open your goddamn Ice-cream shops and shoe-shine booths. And does he get thanked? No. Everyone assumes he's still the same vainglorious blowhard he was when he arrived. sneer

stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Doomsday would stomp him worse than he did Martian Manhunter. . I think he can last some minutes...after all he has done well against top tiers.... cool

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
I think he can last some minutes...after all he has done well against top tiers.... cool
The JLA barely lasted minutes. erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The JLA barely lasted minutes. erm
To be fair, the JLA lineup was pretty shitty.

Plus, I don't really care if what Booster Gold said WAS true about DD being faster than Flash. Wally couldn't even hit lightspeed yet. Let alone go beyond it.

That being said, DD still stomps. big grin

Omega Vision
To be fair, the JLA lineup was pretty shitty.

Plus, I don't really care if what Booster Gold said WAS true about DD being faster than Flash. Wally couldn't even hit lightspeed yet. Let alone go beyond it.

That being said, DD still stomps. big grin
Yeah I would say speed-blitzing Booster proves you're fast enough to blitz Colossus who really isn't known for speed or agility.

nicamarvin
To be fair, the JLA lineup was pretty shitty. ... smokin' Plus way if someone as fast as flash needs to leap to get to a place.... confused flash could be there in less than a micro second... eek!

quanchi112
DD beats him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.