Infinity watch vs. Origianl Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
The infinity watch around infinity crusade time (including maxam) vs. The original avengers including cap

Black bolt z
bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
So the line ups are:

Maxam
Gamora
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Pip
Dumb Drax

vs.

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Giant Man
Wasp
Captain America

Do I have everybody?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So the line ups are:

Maxam
Gamora
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Pip
Dumb Drax

vs.

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Giant Man
Wasp
Captain America

Do I have everybody? Whichever was the first of the hank pym heros.Ant-man was the original right?If it was then it would be him.If giant man then giant man.But besides that you got it right.

Survivor19
Watch.
After Moondragon does her mindrape thing, they get all the time to beat down Thor and Hulk without interference.
(and Gamora can stab Thor with her dagger)

Bouboumaster
Original Avengers got trashed

King Kandy
Thanos was also part of the Infinity Watch.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos was also part of the Infinity Watch. No he had the reality gem but was never a fully function(to my knowldge)member of the watch.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So the line ups are:

Maxam
Gamora
Moondragon
Adam Warlock
Pip
Dumb Drax

vs.

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Giant Man
Wasp
Captain America

Do I have everybody?
These are the people.

Bouboumaster
Still a massacre

rotiart
Him. By himself.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No he had the reality gem but was never a fully function(to my knowldge)member of the watch.
These are the people. no, he was a member but only initially known to warlock since being part of the watch was to do just that, watch over a gem.

even without him the avengers are in trouble, but i guess the anger of the inevitable defeat of the other members aside from thor and hulk would make those two go batshit crazy and make up the difference.

hulk alone has numerous "wins" over the avengers solo, even the FF and avengers combined with thor present.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no, he was a member but only initially known to warlock since being part of the watch was to do just that, watch over a gem.

even without him the avengers are in trouble, but i guess the anger of the inevitable defeat of the other members aside from thor and hulk would make those two go batshit crazy and make up the difference.

hulk alone has numerous "wins" over the avengers solo, even the FF and avengers combined with thor present.

Hulk would have his hands already full with Drax and/or Maxam.

psycho gundam
professor hulk (i think it's called) only started to get mad at the end of the drax fight, moondragon interfered so it's not certain what would have happened. (though moondragon would be able to replicate what she did here also (though some factors are different))

Bouboumaster
professor hulk (i think it's called) only started to get mad at the end of the drax fight, moondragon interfered so it's not certain what would have happened. (though moondragon would be able to replicate what she did here also (though some factors are different))

Doesn't matter if Hulk can beat Drax or Maxam: What's matter is that Adam Warlock, Gamora and Moondragon would stomp the f out of everyone, murdering them like there's no tomorrow, on the field beside Hulk and Thor, who will have their hands full with Drax and Maxam.

Who will go down first, in your opinion?
Drax and Maxam by Hulk and Thor

Or

Giant Man, Captain America, Iron Man and ****in' Wasp by Gamora, Moondragon and Adam?

Gamora herself can solo Giant Man, Wasp and Captain America. Moondragon can do it too, and do it even faster with her mighty telepathy. And Warlock would litteraly waste Iron Man.

And if, by some miracle, Hulk can dispatch Drax or Maxam, Pip can bfr him somewhere, and come back.

I can't give Avengers any win.

psycho gundam
i'm fine with the IW winning, they have gems on there side, but thor especially won't go down without a fierce fight. they'll have to heavily mind rape or karmic blast them to put them down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Avenger's don't get trashed.

Thor's already trashed the Infinity Watch by himself minus Warlock, but he wouldn't add anything unless he goes for the extreme. His Karmic Blasts have no effect on Thor. And Moondragon is not all powerful with the Mind Gem. Thor can prove that.

Of course Thor is not typically in that mindset.

This is a pretty good fight. It's a near split. Don't know who takes it. Edge to Infinity Watch I think.

tkitna
And Moondragon is not all powerful with the Mind Gem. Thor can prove that.

Whats Thor going to prove? That he can be mind manipulated by Moondragon once again? Moondragon had him walking around like a puppet.

Bouboumaster
The Avenger's don't get trashed.

Thor's already trashed the Infinity Watch by himself minus Warlock, but he wouldn't add anything unless he goes for the extreme. His Karmic Blasts have no effect on Thor. And Moondragon is not all powerful with the Mind Gem. Thor can prove that.

Of course Thor is not typically in that mindset.

This is a pretty good fight. It's a near split. Don't know who takes it. Edge to Infinity Watch I think.

And against the IW, didn't Thor was on Warrior Madness and had the Power Gem?

Black bolt z
no, he was a member but only initially known to warlock since being part of the watch was to do just that, watch over a gem.

I am talking about the gathering watch.Like the ones that live at monster island.No thanos

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by tkitna
Whats Thor going to prove? That he can be mind manipulated by Moondragon once again? Moondragon had him walking around like a puppet.

Moondragon has controlled Thor before. Thor has also resisted a mind blast that she could not from the Stranger, has even fooled her when she had the Mind Gem and trapped her along with Thanos, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Infinity Watch etc. in his insane mind scape where they were helpless. It took all of them combining their will power with Thanos to break out.

So like I said, Thor has proved that she is not all powerful with the Mind Gem.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And against the IW, didn't Thor was on Warrior Madness and had the Power Gem?

No he was not in Warrior Madness. And he hadn't them their ass before he got the Power Gem. Even in the second fight he tapped into it first only to reverse the effects of Adam Warlock's and Dr. Strange's attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.