JLA Bricks vs Asgardian Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in asgard and one of the nine worlds... in a magical forest

JLA Bricks:

Team Leader: Wonder Woman
Superman
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

vs

Asgardian Bricks:

team leader: Mangog
Kurse
Destroyer(the wrecker)
Durok the Demolisher

ko, kill. cis on morality on...flight speed tops at mach 10 and combo blitz reduced to mach 1.. due to morality and effecting the environment

each team gets ten minutes of prep time to talk and plan can only use and rely on public knowledge of one another..

Enyalus
So, The Wrecker is in the Destroyer armor?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
So, The Wrecker is in the Destroyer armor? yes. destroyer armor with his crowbar

Enyalus
Ooh. Well. From J'onn the JLA learn about Kurse's weakness to iron and take him out pretty quickly. I think his TP abilities could also mess with Durok. But they won't be able to affect Mangog and Destroyer.

So, I think the Asgardians take this. Mangog and Destroyer are more than enough to win.

Wild Shadow
will MM being doing the mind reading prior to the fight or during the fight?

where is manx when you need him? erm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
will MM being doing the mind reading prior to the fight or during the fight?
I was thinking before, but it could be after. Then sharing that info with his team via mind link.

Lord_Talron
def asgardians destroyer armor ftw.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump...

i hope this isnt spite for either side.

a similar thread but with the asgardian heroes..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t527099.html

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
where is manx when you need him? erm He's on Orion.de searching for an orion puppet smile

SevenShackles
Jla guys would lose here I fear that's a lot of asgardian power

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Jla guys would lose here I fear that's a lot of asgardian power hmm.. would the asgardian bad boys do better the the JLA in this thread?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t527099.html

thanos-prime
The asgardians

Wild Shadow
what about the Magic Rope/tiara/bracelet and even captain Marvel's magic immunity/resistance?

you guys dont think that might make a difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.