Sise-Neg as Genesis vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Which one wields the greater power?

Do you believe Sise as Genesis was limited to a single universe or do you believe he held the power of Marvel in its entirety?

Can Thanos wipe Genesis away from existence with the infinity gems?

It's up to you to decide!

(PS: I think Sise-Neg wins wink )

galactusischere
Sise-Neg wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CortSether
Which one wields the greater power?

Do you believe Sise as Genesis was limited to a single universe or do you believe he held the power of Marvel in its entirety?

Can Thanos wipe Genesis away from existence with the infinity gems?

It's up to you to decide!

(PS: I think Sise-Neg wins wink )
Whether or not he was God of the Marvel Omniverse of just one Universe doesn't really matter IMO. The IG's failure to do anything significant to Maelstrom refutes its claim to Omnipotence. IG>Eternity when in Thanos's hands but I'd put Sise-Neg above Eternity as well.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Whether or not he was God of the Marvel Omniverse of just one Universe doesn't really matter IMO. The IG's failure to do anything significant to Maelstrom refutes its claim to Omnipotence. IG>Eternity when in Thanos's hands but I'd put Sise-Neg above Eternity as well. Maelstroms affilations with oblivion and anomly caused him to be unharmed by the infinity gaunlet since those abstracts exist out of reality. same reason death is untouchable by the gaunlet

guy222
Sise-Neg

CortSether
yea i'm gonna bump this dead thread

Warlord
Neg

KuRuPT Thanosi
I guess Neg but really he just never impressed me much.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Maelstroms affilations with oblivion and anomly caused him to be unharmed by the infinity gaunlet since those abstracts exist out of reality. same reason death is untouchable by the gaunlet Death isn't untouchable from the gauntlet.What gave you that idea?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Maelstroms affilations with oblivion and anomly caused him to be unharmed by the infinity gaunlet since those abstracts exist out of reality. same reason death is untouchable by the gaunlet
lol, Death isn't untouchable. Thanos defeated and imprisoned her in IG #5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.