BCA Galactus vs Classic Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Devourer of worlds or Kyle Rayner?

galactusischere
Galactus IMHO

Galan007
I don't get the BCA Galactus wanking. confused

galactusischere
Well according to someone on this site(who knows his DC) original Ion was only universal.

Galan007
Originally posted by galactusischere
Well according to someone on this site(who knows his DC) original Ion was only universal. And feat-wise what 'level' was BCA Galactus?

galactusischere
I would put SW Galactus at the universal-plus range(no feats but Doom seemed uber when he absorbed Galactus' ship), and IMHO, BCA was > to SW. But based on feats I would say that BCA Galactus would be universal-plus. But that might just be me.

Galan007
Based on feats, BCA Galactus wasn't even universal, actually. smile

galactusischere
Meh, he was eating a universe was he not?

Edit: He also ate Tiamut.

Galan007
Meh, he was eating a universe was he not?

Edit: He also ate Tiamut. He was in the process of eating a universe, he never actually finished though.

Tiamut was weakened when G ate him.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007
He was in the process of eating a universe, he never actually finished though.

Tiamut was weakened when G ate him.

Well he was eating the universe, with no force being able to resist him. That is universal IMO.

Warlord
by feats Ion didn't do anything that impressive too...hi most impressive moment was when the Spectre intervened...

Colossus-Big C
BCA galactus was basically omnipotent, he was going to eat the omniverse and become toaa, the "omniverse" also includes DCs multiverses

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
by feats Ion didn't do anything that impressive too...hi most impressive moment was when the Spectre intervened...
As bad as BCA Galactus wanking can be I also don't understand Classic Ion/ZH Parallax wanking. Sure they were powerful and capable of effecting entire Universes but its not like they're Multiversal abstracts. I'm pretty sure Ion was at best a peer of the (rather weak in comparison to his predecessor) Hal Jordan Spectre.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
And feat-wise what 'level' was BCA Galactus? Feat wise what level was Ion?

Anyway, Kyle always wins.

galactusischere
The Spectre is a joke..even when he is uberly amped up, he usually loses to beings he shouldn't lose to.

Omega Vision
The Spectre is a joke..even when he is uberly amped up, he usually loses to beings he shouldn't lose to.
Amping the Spectre in the first place is ridiculous since he should be beyond the power of mortal sorcerers to the point that them juicing him up would be like a drop in the bucket. But that's what happens when you take what should be a Deus Ex Machina and stick him in a Superhero team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.