mister x vs batman H2H only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jax132
its only hand2hand who wins

h1a8
mister x

thanos-prime
X

Mshinu
Bats gets broken

Enyalus
Mister X wins.

psycho gundam
depends if bats has tp shielding in his mask

Battlehammer
Would not better in the least.......Wolverine has more train against TP, has far more natural resistances against TP and more feats and high level TP blocker and it did nothing for him.

The idea that bats will protect him is quite the stretch.

carver9
X is the better fighter.

JakeTheBank
Depends. If "H2H only" means just H2H and no powers, gadgets/weapons of any kind, Batman could take some wins. If by "H2H only" we mean no weapons/gadgets but X still retains his special abilities, then X wins.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends. If "H2H only" means just H2H and no powers, gadgets/weapons of any kind, Batman could take some wins. If by "H2H only" we mean no weapons/gadgets but X still retains his special abilities, then X wins.

Naah, just looking at x fighting style and martial arts, I honestly think he is on another level than bats.

The guy is a beast. He has already learned every fighting style on the planet, now he is learning shiar and kree fighting styles and mastering it. confused

X would murder Bats and lets not even include him being MUCH faster.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6156/livinglighting2.png
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8136/xfight2.jpg
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8058/thunderbolts132page020.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9196/wvsx4.jpg

I dont even have to put up his sword/bullet deflecting feat bc I'm pretty sure you have seen it before.

Battlehammer
First feat was of wolverine lol

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Answer my question on the other thread about gorgon. He must have had a bad showing recently?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by carver9
Answer my question on the other thread about gorgon. He must have had a bad showing recently?
naw he dident I just messed up my post lol

carver9

I didnt try to post that, it was suppose to be this.....

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4757/mrx2.jpg

realdude
mister x will lose badly just see thunderbolts he was beat up by iron fist, luke cage, nuke, and some freakin robot from agents of atlas he cant fight for shit he is a loser

srankmissingnin
*whisper* Everyone one of those guys would beat Batman *whisper*

realdude
i dont think some robot that looks like a vacume cleaner could own batman or freakin nuke they are a joke

Mshinu
Vacum cleaner is Bats` nickname for Robin

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Vacum cleaner is Bats` nickname for Robin laughing
The shower scan comes to mind

Battlehammer
Originally posted by realdude
i dont think some robot that looks like a vacume cleaner could own batman or freakin nuke they are a joke
That robot is the msot powerful perosn on his team and is a walking nuke........

and Nuke got beat on by X.......

realdude
nuke beat up x and humiliated him steping on his face where were his fighting skills? just because he couldnt read nukes mind he got owned so badly? he is worthles without his little mind reading

Battlehammer
nuke beat up x and humiliated him steping on his face where were his fighting skills? just because he couldnt read nukes mind he got owned so badly? he is worthles without his little mind reading
Dude have you even read the issue you sound like an idiot. He blind sided X and only accomplish what he did due to how his mind works, which X easily adabted to which I love that you let out the fact X tripped him and started chocking him out untill headhunter attempted to help Nuke who X easily dodge and ripped Nuke stomach open.

Awesome I love listening to fools try and uses out of context events as arguements which utterly fail.

and whats better yet is that Batman can't overcome x powers.

realdude
Dude have you even read the issue you sound like an idiot. He blind sided X and only accomplish what he did due to how his mind works, which X easily adabted to which I love that you let out the fact X tripped him and started chocking him out untill headhunter attempted to help Nuke who X easily dodge and ripped Nuke stomach open.

Awesome I love listening to fools try and uses out of context events as arguements which utterly fail.

and whats better yet is that Batman can't overcome x powers.

as i said before you are an idiot and it seems you have a real hard on wolverine villians, anyway retardo i know the whole "x couldnt read his mind " thing but my point is that even without reading nukes mind x was suppose to be the better fighter and didnt get hurt like that, when fighting iron fist there is an excuse because iron fist is just 2 leagues above x in skills but nuke? even without reading his mind he suppose to be the better fighter but it seems like he isnt so his skills suck and he got trashed by nule and the only thing he did to nuke was tackle him at the end after he got a hell of a beating he was owned

Battlehammer
as i said before you are an idiot and it seems you have a real hard on wolverine villians, anyway retardo i know the whole "x couldnt read his mind " thing but my point is that even without reading nukes mind x was suppose to be the better fighter

He got hit from behind when he was going to kill headhunter, god do you just love ignoreing context you dam moron.

and didnt get hurt like that, when fighting iron fist there is an excuse because iron fist is just 2 leagues above x in skills but nuke?
even without reading his mind he suppose to be the better fighter but it seems like he isnt so his skills suck and he got trashed by nule and the only thing he did to nuke was tackle him at the end after he got a hell of a beating he was owned
Your an idiot the issue is Thunderbolts 138. How about you actually read it before talking out your ass. He was blind sided with his back turn. He then easily adabted tripped Nuke and started choking him out.......

yea he got so owned, I man was a looser choking out some one who got the dropped on him and then dodging anothers attack so perfectly that the guy he choking gets his stomack slashed open, how unskillful of him......yea get your ignorant crap outa here.

Starscream M
Dude have you even read the issue you sound like an idiot. do you need to call people names?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you need to call people names?
He being an *******, plus purposely ignoring context and he a sock, plus he is an idiot he calling the robot Atlas a vacuum cleaner and trying to down play it from what it really is a walking nuke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.