Marvel vs DC h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Captain America
Elektra
Psylocke
Black Widow

vs

Batman
Lady Shiva
Nightwing
Black Canary

no powers
no weapons

carver9
Team marvel

Enyalus
DC, barely. Batman (assuming Bruce) and Captain America are pretty even. I give the slight edge to CA. Elektra in a slight edge over Shiva. But Nightwing and Canary are both outright better than Psylocke and Widow IMO.

Prep-Man
Could go either way.

Black bolt z
Marvel

Prep-Man
How is Marvel more skilled?

Prep-Man
Black Canary > Black Widow
Lady Shiva > Elektra
Batman = Cap
Nightwing > Psylocke

Black bolt z
They just are.How is hulk stronger than colosuss?He just is.

Prep-Man
Uh, yeah. I don't think so.

tkitna
DC

The only one on Marvel I see having an advantage is Captain America

BattleMage
Cap & Bats are not equals people! And Marvel takes this.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage
Cap & Bats are not equals people! And Marvel takes this.

In terms of hth skills, I think they are very close. Batman has mastered every form of fighting on earth, even ones lost in time, he did fairly good against 3boot Val, while fighting in the air and even surprised Val that he learned so quickly.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BattleMage
Cap & Bats are not equals people! And Marvel takes this. Thank you!Finally someone sees reason

Prep-Man
What kind of reasoning is that, with nothing to back it up?

manx422
DC

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Black Canary > Black Widow
Lady Shiva > Elektra
Batman = Cap
Nightwing > Psylocke

Canary wins.
Elektra wins.
Cap wins.
Psylocke wins.

=|

srankmissingnin
Captain America has been stated on panel to be a master of every known martial art. Batman has not. Batman has been stated on panel know 126 martial arts, which isn't the same as every known. Also Cap is physically superior on top of his skill edge so it isn't hard to figure out how that fight will end up landing.

Here they are from first to last in order of fighting skill:
1. Captain America / Elektra
2. " "
3. Shiva
4. Psylocke
5. Batman
6. Nightwing
7. Black Canary
8. Black Widow

Konton
I would put Canary on the same tier as Nightwing, but otherwise agreed. I'd also put Psylocke on top with the other two because of the Ogun stuff, but I think she lacks the h2h feats to back that up.

Bouboumaster
Marvel win, because of Elektra and Captain America:

I think that on paper, overall, DC is more skilled, but Elektra, IMO, is the most skilled on the field.

And the clincher:
Than, you have Captain America. Skill wise, I put Batman over Cap, but Cap is metahuman: He doesn't fatigue (or do it slowly), and he's peak human in everything, but in strenght, where he's above human.

So, it's Batman with better moves but not that much vs Batman on steroids. And after one or two hour of fighting, even Batman will fall of fatigue. Cap's not.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Konton
I would put Canary on the same tier as Nightwing, but otherwise agreed. I'd also put Psylocke on top with the other two because of the Ogun stuff, but I think she lacks the h2h feats to back that up.

I don't think Betsy is quite there yet with Cap and Elektra, but I could see bumping her up to or slightly above Shiva. Also I count Grayson Batman as Nightwing. Now, I would agree that Canary was above Dick when he was still Nightwing, but IMO he got a skill boost when he dawned the cowl.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
But Nightwing and Canary are both outright better than Psylocke and Widow IMO. Widow, yes, but Psylocke has been upgraded pretty impressively as of late, now a top tier martial artist (though she was arguably almost there before).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Widow, yes, but Psylocke has been upgraded pretty impressively as of late, now a top tier martial artist (though she was arguably almost there before).
I didn't really take her fight with Logan in Psylocke into account. I've heard about her recently training with Ogun, but haven't seen it and don't know where its at. So that's bad on me, I guess.

Mindset
Ogun sucks anyway.

Enyalus
Srank might find and kill and/or rape you for that.

Mindset
Not while I'm wearing my Wolverine costume.

Enyalus
No, then he'd just try to hump your leg.

Mindset
Yea, I guess I'd actually rather he just kill me.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psy_blade
Captain America
Elektra
Psylocke
Black Widow

vs

Batman
Lady Shiva
Nightwing
Black Canary

no powers
no weapons

pure h2h? DC, but only barely.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
pure h2h? DC, but only barely.

Naah, I disagree, DC win this in a steamroll. It is one person on Marvel side that mess things up for them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, I disagree, DC win this in a steamroll. It is one person on Marvel side that mess things up for them.

confused

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
confused

Black Widow.

She need to be replaced.

Wild Shadow
ill take team marvel mostly based by favortism... but also b/c i feel their mindset and skill are enough to compensate for DC's highly knowledgeable MA styles not that knowing more guarantee them a win on ppl that only practice or knows a set limit.

JakeTheBank
Hmm...

So, without powers, wouldn't Steve Rogers just be his sickly, frail self before Operation: Rebirth? I'm going to assume his body is just peak human (ie. strictly peak human NOT superhuman which Cap obviously has been shown to be). Without the boosted physical stats (which would count as powers, IMO), Cap might get bested by Batman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Black Widow.

She need to be replaced.

shrug

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hmm...

So, without powers, wouldn't Steve Rogers just be his sickly, frail self before Operation: Rebirth? I'm going to assume his body is just peak human (ie. strictly peak human NOT superhuman which Cap obviously has been shown to be). Without the boosted physical stats (which would count as powers, IMO), Cap might get bested by Batman. W/o his powers he'd be equal to Batman imo.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
W/o his powers he'd be equal to Batman imo. thumb up

Prep-Man
I could have sworn that Batman said that he knew every ma. I'll check and see, but when they encountered each other in JLA Avengers, didn't they acknowledge each other and said it would have gone on for a while, but Cap would win, because of physical stats?

Lord_Talron
replace black widow with shang-chi, iron fist, daredevil, or kingpin and this is a marvel STOMP. its close otherwise with marvel pulling off the win. psylocke, cap, and elektra are just too good

Prep-Man
They have no powers, though. And just how skilled is Psylocke? She's never impressed me.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
I didn't really take her fight with Logan in Psylocke into account. I've heard about her recently training with Ogun, but haven't seen it and don't know where its at. So that's bad on me, I guess.
They have no powers, though. And just how skilled is Psylocke? She's never impressed me.

ogun vs psylocke training sparring fight...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t485869.html

BattleMage
What kind of reasoning is that, with nothing to back it up? FOOL! The SSS backs that up!

Prep-Man
SO?:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.