My Roommate Is A Vampire!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka set back in his house walking around. He wondered when he would hear the door bell, the giant house was creeping him out more and more by the second. "This house is so big, Maybe i should have bought something smaller. No one would try and live here. And they don't even know I'm a Vampire." He shrugged his shoulders and walked to the kitchen. "Well its not like i planned on telling them anyway." He chuckled to himself as he opened up the fridge and grabbed out a green monster.

DangerousBeauty
Neena felt her way to the door, guided by her trusty anteater- Yeux. Yeux climbed up onto her shoulder, wrapped his tail around her neck, and rung the door bell. Quietly, they waited.

Messahi
Slade lingered through the unknown streets that were completely foreign to him. He kept looking at the flier and then back at road, hoping this house would just appear in front of him. One foot in front of the other man, just keep going! He wasn't in horrible condition but he was parched and hungry, having walked for a few days like this he was a bit worn out. He rested, just to calm his nerves and try to regain those important senses. After he caught his breath up a bit he looked in the direction far off north. It was as if an angel heard his prayer and dropped the house right near him. No longer staggering he sprinted for the entrance. Another person was standing, waiting. Slade made it to the doorway with what little belongings and the flier in his hand and waited alongside the person. He fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath, he was being rather loud but he couldn't help it.

Cammii
Cammii stood out side the store her eyes locked up at the sign, As people moved around her the sun shine down on her she closed her eyes.She felt the wind pick up and carryed on walking into the store.She felt as though her life was going to change.When she set out to exsplore she took her car and some of her things.And now on her own she is find things new that she never really knew was out there.She always lived off from people she never really got out there in the world.But when she had turned eighteen she went off to see the world.Leaving behind her loving family. Having a good amont of money to hold her over till she finds a job and can live on her own. Peering down asile of food she moved down a couple more to the drinks quickly grabing chips and a drink and off to pay for them. She didnt need much to eat and now that she has been eating more junk food it's starting to be the only thing she ate. It was something more differnt than deer cow and pig and chicken. Cammii went off into her car to drive around to see what she could find wondering if anything could come her way to day to change her life.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Messahi
Slade lingered through the unknown streets that were completely foreign to him. He kept looking at the flier and then back at road, hoping this house would just appear in front of him. One foot in front of the other man, just keep going! He wasn't in horrible condition but he was parched and hungry, having walked for a few days like this he was a bit worn out. He rested, just to calm his nerves and try to regain those important senses. After he caught his breath up a bit he looked in the direction far off north. It was as if an angel heard his prayer and dropped the house right near him. No longer staggering he sprinted for the entrance. Another person was standing, waiting. Slade made it to the doorway with what little belongings and the flier in his hand and waited alongside the person. He fell to his knees and tried to catch his breath, he was being rather loud but he couldn't help it.

Neena tilted her head in his direction. She sounded concerned, but she wasn't looking at him. The anteater on her shoulder looked down at him though. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

Messahi
Slade had his head buried in his knees but he heard her clearly. He looked up in her direction. "Yeah, I'm alright. Just a little worn out. Don't worry about it." He still talked in short breaths. "Thanks for your concern."

DangerousBeauty
She grinned and turned to face him straight on, though she still wasn't looking at him. "Neena. This is Yeux." She held out her arm, letting Yeux crawl down to say hello.

Messahi
Slade got up on his legs and greeted her properly. "Nice to meet you Neena I'm Slade." He didn't see another person so he was a bit confused what she meant by Yeux until the small creature crawled down to greet him as well. "Oh, hello Yeux" Slade raised a non threatening hand to pet Yeux

DangerousBeauty
Neena smiled. "Its nice to meet you. I wonder how many people are coming here. Is the house very big?" Yeux reached out and grabbed onto Slades hand, giving it a good sniff.

starryknight
Ashmora ran as fast as she could with a box of kittens and a big black bag, maybe this time she pissed off the wrong people. She had no choice though they were going to kill a a litter of kittens, she ran into an ally she knew would be too tight for more then one adult at a time. She pulled out a chain with a weight at the end of it that she confiscated from a punk ass kid who had delusion of being hardcore. she waited for the first thug to turn the corner to strike, she threw the chain as hard as she could at the bald guys head knocking him off his feet then continued to run there where 3 more behind her but they were a little farther away, all she need to do is go through a crack in the wall, climb up a fire escape and shimmy down a drain and she would be home free. Two hours past she took refuge behind a dumpster waiting for it to be safe. She looked down at the box and saw that only one of the three kittens were still alive. She sighed to herself and put the box down and picked up the surviver, It was pure black and covered in blood from his siblings, "I guess your just like me now...a lone...but I guess now we have each other." She smiled at the cat wiping the blood off the kittens face. "Well I think its time to see our new house," she put the kitten on top of her head and started off toward the houses direction. 20 minutes she arrived seeing two other people waiting at the door she walk up to them, "Is this the house thats taking in people rent free?" she kept her head down not wanting to make eye contact, the kitten meowed at the two as if to greet the strangers. Ashmora had a dirty and ripped red dress, her hair was long and black and it covered her face, and she had a duffel bag strapped on over her her.

Messahi
Slade smiled as the critter sniffed him. He looked back at Neena "For a little guy he has a strong grip." Slade nuzzled his hand into him softly as he sniffed. "hmm, not sure. But a place to stay rent free is enough to coax anyone, don't you think?" He said to Neena.

Slade turned as a new person approached them. "Is this the house that's taking in people rent free?" he heard her say. "Um, yeah. We think so." He looked the girl over and her kitten. She looked a bit dirty and under Kemp but Slade never really judged people by their appearance or clothing, seeing as how he was usually in the same boat. "Cute kitten." He pointed at the feline.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was looking for houses he then saw the big estate "I wonder is this place having anyone stay over"

justinbieber
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was looking for houses he then saw the big estate "I wonder is this place having anyone stay over"

"No, you dumbass." Macduff said, eying Hitosu with contempt. "It's clearly a trap. You want to go in and die? Be my guest. But just remember that I warned you not to be a retard. Here, take this for good luck." Macduff hit Hitosu in the crotch with a powerful thrust of the knee, kicked him in the face while he was falling down, and walked away.

TxG
Driving in her small black corsa with the music turned up nearing to the full volume Alexa was humming to the song that was playing in the car. In the front passengers seat lay the contents of a McDonalds meal, Empty deli wrapper, Chocolate milkshake, Fries and in the back seat was her suitcase and a few bags of things that she had gathered she was never really one for throwing things away she still kept all her year books, Her box of magic tricks and other stuff she played with as a kid.

Alexa was nineteen and fresh out of her first year of college she had no intention of going back for a second year, Not that she didn't enjoy her time there far from it she had developed the likeness that was her independence so much so she didn't really want to go back home and go back to living under her parents roof. It was great in college no curfew really stay as late as you want, The parties, The Guys you know how it is she's young and carefree and to go from that to living with rules once more didn't appeal to her in the slightest.

It was with that fact and determination that a bit of luck came her way when she stumbled upon reading an ad in the paper about a rent free place that was looking for some roommates, She almost choked on her morning coffee when she read it I mean how many opportunities such as this come by very often, Not a lot she though and she was right especially with a rent free place she would of had to work probably two jobs if that to cater for the rent and cost of living by ones self.

Alexa had prior phoned the number in the ad which gave her the address and this is where she is now on her way there it seemed as though she had been driving a fair bit there was a row of large houses, She took out a note from her pocket as she carefully steered with the other hand and read the number of the house, " Oh I think that is it " Alexa muttered to herself it was indeed the largest of the houses there and separate to the others with it's own long drive.

Alexa drove in and up the long drive into the estate and pulled up and parked her car she was feeling a little nervous, But excited at the same time she pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out the car and shut the door behind her she gazed up at the house admiring it, She looked over and noticed some had arrived also and were waiting to be let in she smiled and then opened the back door of her car and started to get her suitcase and other bags out of it once she made sure she had everything she locked up the car and put the alarm on and then slowly walked to the house.

DangerousBeauty
People were arriving the master of the house hadn't cameto open the door yet. Neena looked down at Yeux. "Yeux, the door if you will." She took up her bags as Yeux jumped off of her shoulder and hung from the door nob until it opened. He swung with the door and as Neena passed by he grabbed her wrist with his tail, using it to crawl back onto his mom.

starryknight
Ashmora gave a slight bow to Slade, "thanks." She turned her attention to the lady that just opened the door, "Do you think its alright to just walk in?" She rubbed her arm nervously, then she heard two of the thugs from earlier yell from down the street "Did you find her!" Ashmora's eyes widen, "Well I guess we can't wait out here forever," she said while hurrying in side. 'Maybe I should just move out of the city, I did piss off a lot of people around this area, even though this is the upper class part of the city' she thought to herself.

Hitosu Moriko
(Another Troll F**K Justinbieber Account im going to continue where i left off if its ok)

Hitosu knocked on the door to the Estate hoping for this place to stay

Messahi
He followed her inside. More people approached the entrance. Slade stood at the entrance and held the door open for the others as they walked in. He liked greeting them and making a first impression. This new event in his life was rather exciting. His excitement overcame his famine, he forgot all about his hunger.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom was rudely awakened by a passing police siren. He yawned a huge yawn and glanced at the clock, eyes half-shut. He did a double-take. Shit! he was late. He hopped up out of bed and stumbled in to the bathroom to brush his teeth real quick. Then, he managed to get on a pair of jeans after hopping around with one leg in them before finally falling down and pulling them on all the way while he was on the ground. He got up, and rushed out the door of his smoky one-room apartment in to the bright, sunny outside world.
He tried to signal a taxi, but none would stop, so he just ran the distance. After about 10 minutes of madly dashing, and turning left and right at each corner, he realized he had no idea where the house was and now he had no idea where his old house was either. He panted bent over with his hands on his knees for a couple of minutes, then he tried to signal a taxi once more. It didn't notice him but it was moving slowly enough that he had time to hop in front of it and hold his hand up at the driver. The driver simply honked and drove quickly toward him until he moved out of the way. The driver stopped, rolled down the window and gave him the finger and yelled some things that Tom didn't understand, but the message was clear. Tom gave him the finger back, but absentmindedly. He looked in the other direction and saw an open door to the mansion that looked like the one on his brochure. He did a quick victory dance, then rushed across the busy street right towards the mansion. He sprinted right up to the door and tripped on the front step, flying across the entrance hall at the feet of the others. "Owwww" he moaned lying facedown on the floor. (I reread the signin thread and saw that the mansion was pretty far out from the city, so let's just say I saw a bit of it off in the distance and ran there)

DangerousBeauty
Neena tilted her head, trying to get a feel for the room. Peoples voices and footsteps were bouncing off of the walls. With this, she could imagen how the room was set up. "Hello?! Is anyone home?" Yeux crawled down her leg and scurried off to explore the room. Until he returned, Neena wouldn't move.

Messahi
Things became normal once again and his hunger started to return. He thought about all the food he use to eat when he was younger. This filled him up in a way but he still needed something tangible. He was about to search for the fridge until another person came tumbling into the entrance. He looked like he was in more of a hurry than most by the way he face planted the ground. Slade hovered over him making sure he was alright. "Hey there guy, you ok? Need some help?" Slade came down to his level and offered to help him up off the floor.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka ran toward the door carrying his monster with him. He studied to group of people. "Did i leave the door open? Huh." Ashetaka studied the pair a little closer, as if looking threw them. "Anyway sorry about the whole entrance thing. But i was coming as fast as i could. This house is just so huge. Sometimes i get lost." He said grinning and peered around to study the animals. "I didn't know animals would be coming. But i guess i never said anything about them not coming." Ashetaka noticed the weird pair, some had damages, some were dirty. "Umm well make yourself at home i guess." Ashetaka closed the door and began to walk back to the kitchen.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Things became normal once again and his hunger started to return. He thought about all the food he use to eat when he was younger. This filled him up in a way but he still needed something tangible. He was about to search for the fridge until another person came tumbling into the entrance. He looked like he was in more of a hurry than most by the way he face planted the ground. Slade hovered over him making sure he was alright. "Hey there guy, you ok? Need some help?" Slade came down to his level and offered to help him up off the floor. Tom groaned and then held out his hand for help. "Uhhh, yeah, sorry, ow! umm haha sorry." He stood up. "Wow, that was...embarrassing. Thanks for the assist though! I'm Tom!" He said holding out his hand and beaming.

TxG
Alexa walked to the house and entered it prior to it shuting she glanced around the main hallway this place was huge and open she noted to herself. After Ashetaka had gave then leway to make themselves at home she glanced around at a few of the others, Not making eye contact of course and wasn't sure what to do or to follow Ashetaka and waited to see what the others intended to do before deciding.

DangerousBeauty
Yeux returned to his mothers side so Neena could put his leash on. "It was nice meeting you." The owner of the house hadn't given them a name. How rude. Nor did he ask for theirs. Oh well. Yeux pulled Neena along, guiding her to the stairs. Swiftly, they climbed the stairs without a word.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka thought to himself as he walked to the balconey. What a weird bunch. He than admired the beautiful view from the balconey. He wondered what they would be doing now.

Mandos
Keitaro had just passed through the door. He saw some people talking to eachother and going up the stairs.

''Well, he thought, this is the place''.

He came in with his luggage and proceeded to walk up to the rooms.

lilk82394
Hunter walked to the big house. He was glad of getting away from home. Hunter knocked on the door.

Messahi
Slade smiled and grabbed Toms hand. He gripped it firmly trying to show his character a bit through his hand shake

"No problem Tom. I'm kind of a klutz sometimes too,so I can relate. I'm Slade by the way."

he let go of his palm.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka walked back to the kitchen. "Sigh, another one. The more the merrier. Maybe i should have put a limit on the damn sheet." He said and then took a peek around. "Nevermind this house is still hella creepy." He opened the door in a giant grin. "Hey wazzup bro."

lilk82394
Hunter looked at the man at the door. "Yea Im here to be a roomate. Its free, correct?"

Amazing Vrayo!!
Slade smiled and grabbed Toms hand. He gripped it firmly trying to show his character a bit through his hand shake

"No problem Tom. I'm kind of a klutz sometimes too,so I can relate. I'm Slade by the way."

he let go of his palm. "Hey Slade I'm Tom, I mean, wait, I already said that didn't I? well...I still am Tom...hehe" Tom shook his hand back then looked around. Lots of people were simply walking right in and making themselves at home. Tom saw the man standing on the balcony and assumed he must be the owner of the house. Then he heard Hunter say what everyone who entered had been thinking: is it free? He looked expectantly at Ashetaka. "Yeah that, and also, why exactly are you doing this? I mean, letting a bunch of foreignors camp out in your mansion like some cheap hostel isn't exactly characteristic of you rich folks is it?" said Tom and smiled charismatically.

DangerousBeauty
Neena stood in the hallway. Yeux wandered from door to door, giving it a good sniffing. He was picking the room, and Neena didn't mind at all that her Anteater was choosing their living quarters. So she waited at the end of the hall for her companion to fetch her.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom glanced over at Neena and Yeux. "Aww gross! What the hell is that?" Tom said pointing at Yeux slackjawed.

DangerousBeauty
Yeux looked up, momentarly pausing his sniff. He gave a little huff before moving on with his search. Neena giggled. "An anteater. Hes my eyes. He's my little yeux." Yeux found a room. He gave the door a lick and hurried back to his mom.

Leytenánt Book
Brevnev sat in the cockpit of an old helicopter, one too old to do anything really impressive with. The old machine slowly carried him to his destination, a manor that was offering free room and board. It was a nice offer, one that he didn't really need, but was happy for somewhere to lay low. His friends were running out, and his list of enemies was only getting longer. It was about time to make some new ones, though he didn't know which list they would be. His eyes slowly absorbed the estate as it grew ever closer. "I guess this will be.. home."

starryknight
Ashmora was listening to the adults talk and she really wanted to kick Tom, why the hell would you ask why anything why its free the owner my wise up and chance his mind. Before entering the hall with the rooms she took her shoes off and picked them up then bowed to the Owner "Domo arigato gozaimasu, Dozo yoroshiku." (Thank you very much, pleased to meet you...I think big grin) Ashmora lived in Tokyo for two years she picked up a few phases but wasn't that great at speaking it.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Yeux looked up, momentarly pausing his sniff. He gave a little huff before moving on with his search. Neena giggled. "An anteater. Hes my eyes. He's my little yeux." Yeux found a room. He gave the door a lick and hurried back to his mom.
"Ya know I guess it is kinda cuter up close. Hi little guy" Tom cooed and reached out to pet Yeux. "You came from Tokyo, with the rest of us right? It must have been tough living in a big city what with your uhh...condition." He said awkwardly. "What happened anyways? That looks like it kinda hurt."

Paul McCartney
What is this RP about?

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
"Ya know I guess it is kinda cuter up close. Hi little guy" Tom cooed and reached out to pet Yeux. "You came from Tokyo, with the rest of us right? It must have been tough living in a big city what with your uhh...condition." He said awkwardly. "What happened anyways? That looks like it kinda hurt."

Yeux flaired his ears in a curious manner. He's never heard anyone coo at him before. He wandered over to get a pat, pulling Neena along behind him. "Its not too bad. My fathers bamboo sword broke in the middle of a sparring match we were having. It ended up slashing my eyes. It was an accident, but my father took it awfuly hard. Yeux helps guide me along. We have our own little language." Yeux grabbed Toms hand and gave it a sniff. He flaired his ears again and looked up at him almost as if he was saying: Y hallo thar. :3

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka turned around annoyed by Toms question. "I really think thats non of your business. If you don't wanna stay here your more than welcome to leave. Not to be rude or anything but, all of you can leave if you feel the same way. And I'm not rich, just a little old and bored of wondering around." Ashetaka looked like he was 20 but he knew how old he really was, Much too old. He stared at Tom intensely and then grinned. "Well follow me everyone." He said as he walked down to the basement.

lilk82394
Hunter followed what seemed to be the owner of the house.

Messahi
Slade was absolutely satisfied by all these new people. It will be fun getting to know them. Even the owner seemed to be quite the character. Slade walked about for a bit but heard the owner call the new residents down to the basement. He quickly caught up with them and followed behind.

DangerousBeauty
Yeux pulled Neena along. He knew to follow.

MadMel
jason had been lying asleep in his room this whole time..he was still recovering from the injuries that had led him here in the first place..jason had unexpectedly turned up at this massive house with both arms broken scars everywhere, and no memory of anything except his own name..the only thing that had been on his person was a broken drivers licence, which conveniently only displayed his name and date of birth..

fortunately for jason, the owner of the house had taken in him and had helped to nurse him back to health..he had been resting for the last few weeks - his right arm had needed a cast, and the scars burned like fire if he moved even a milimetre..only recently had he found the strength to stand and walk, but the most he had done was walk to the nearest bathroom and back..he hadnt seen any of the other residents of this house, save the owner, but he had heard them talking about him as he had been dragged in, only semiconscious..

waking up and feeling it was time to try a further distance than the bathroom, jason, slowly got to his feet, wincing slightly at the hellfire that ripped through him..he walked slowly and quietly to the chair near the doorway, which had hanging on it exact replicas of the tattered clothes he had worn in...either the owner had restored the clothes, which was unlikely, or simply bought new clothes of the same type.. shrugging, and then instantly regretting that he had, as it only increased the fiery pain, jason changed into these new clothes - an extremely painful process, and he didnt even bother trying to place his casted arm into a sleeve - and shuffled out of the room..he walked aimlessly throughout the huge house, hoping to find something that resembled a kitchen..

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka grinned at Jason as he began to walk toward them. "Jason i would like you to meet the residents, that will also be staying here. Now this huge house won't creep us out as much. Although you've been in that room for the last few weeks. You might as well come with us Jason to the basement, since your up anyway." Without warning Ashetaka grabbed the cat by the neck and held it up. Ashetaka knew that kitten blood was like poison to a vampire. But he gently set the kitten down and started down the stairs. He had a bigger plan in mind.

MadMel
jason looked down at the kitten.."bit off a cat person, mr...ashetaka?" he asked in a hoarse voice, walked down the stairs to catch up with his host....'wow, even talking hurts' he thought bitterly..

starryknight
Ashmora was caught by surprise, another a** hole trying to hurt her kitten, she reached in to duffel bag for her chain but she saw the owner set her down gentle. She slowly took her hand out of the bag and continued to follow but was still cautious 'this guy is kinda scary...better not piss him off' she thought to herself.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka walked down to the basement and hit the light switch as he walked upon the last stair. It was freezing in the basement, and dozens of blood packages locked tightly in seals. He turned around and eyed the group. "Don't worry. I'm just a doctor, studying to create a cure for cancer." He than walked behind a drawer and grabbed a baggy with a set of keys for the house. "Here's your house keys since you will be staying here." As he tossed them each separate keys to the giant mansion.

lilk82394
Hunter caught his keys still eyeing the blood baggies. He didnt show it but he was kind of freaked out. Hunter gated the sight of blood, and now he has to live with. "What have I gotten myself into?"

Cammii
Cammii driving her thoughts wondering as she turned down this street she started to slow down. Her heart seem to quicken with no reason her eyes closed for a moment and she felt something shes never felt, something drawing her somewhere. Though it was not normal she opened her eyes and drove a little quicker. She took a deep breath and held it for a while, feeling her heart and how quickly it beated.She couldnt understand why , and was to scared to understand but she let it take control . She drove on till she seen this house , pulling to a stop her eyes locked onto the house, some people she could see. And she could see it was a place of random people staying there . She didn't move, and her car rumbled a little. Pulling her key out and held it in her palm for a moment, feeling the coldness upon her skin.She lingered for a while , and thought if it was a good idea to get out and walk over. She opened her door and started to leave but slowly taking her time.She made her way through the gate, and almost losing her balence she stoped at the bottom of the stairs her eyes locked up.

MadMel
jason caught his keys deftly, even thought he was looking at the packets of blood..he looked surprised at his own catch..."well apparently i have decent hand-eye and reflexes" he said quietly, pocketing the keys.."anything else?" he asked, looking at ashetaka..

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka shrugged his shoulders and grinned, revealing his long canine teeth. "Thats about it. Everyone out of the basement now." He said as he began to walk up the stairs. He suddenly felt a presence outside. "Hmmm another resident." He said as he started up the stairs out of the basement.

lilk82394
Hunter saw what seemed to be fangs. " Did anyone else see that?" Hunter said after Ashteka left.

MadMel
"maybe he takes care of his teeth" jason grunted, heading back upstairs..

Messahi
Slade Grabbed his key and looked it over. Even having his own key made him excited. But it began to be to much, his hunger was going to eat him soon if he didn't get something. He slunk up the steps and pulled on the back of Ashetaka's shirt to get his attention before he lost him in the giant house.

" First, I really appreciate what your doing. Though I can understand why you wouldn't want to live by your self in this creepy place." He laughed as he talked. "But, I just gotta get some grub. I looked for the kitchen but..well..it's a huge place ya know. Can you show me the food!?"

Slade was afraid he came on to strong but his hunger had got the best of him.

starryknight
Ashmora caught her key swiping it out of the air, "Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" she asked shyly. The man looked in his young 20s, then she got a look at his teeth. Vamp...no theres no such thing as vampires, maybe hes just a student or something, she quickly demissed these thoughts and hung her head down huging her kitten letting her hair cover her face.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka laughed at slade. "Yeah follow me. Actually everyone follow me." He said as he started up the stairs.

DangerousBeauty
Neena didn't catch her key. In fact, it flew right past her face. She was a little miffed that the home owner had been so inconsiderate as to toss a blind woman a key. She sighed and dropped Yeux's leash. He hurried after the key, scooting it with his nose over to Neena so she could retrieve it. Once she had the key, Yeux gave her his leash and lead her after the others.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka walked up the last stair making sure there was no one in the basement. He closed the door and put a lock over it. "My only rule. No one goes down here. If i find anyone down in the basement. Then you will leave this house immediately." He turned over to hear slade's stomach growling. Ashetaka felt the presence once more. And walked over to the entrance door spotting Cammii.

lilk82394
Hunter listened to Ashketa((spelling?)). What he said made him more curious than ever, but he definently didnt want to be kicked out. Hunter followed everyone upstairs.

MadMel
jason raised an eyebrow, ignoring the pain which he seemed to be stuck with forever..he continued walking throughout the house, hoping he would soon find the...or a kitchen - who knew how many this guy had in this enormous house..

Striding Cloud
(I finally start it up. And the main people that wanted me to start it, aren't even on. sad )
After Ashetaka finished his speech he began to walk to the kitchen. "Well everyone follow me, to the kitchen. I usually make diner but not tonight." He said as he turned a couple corners and finally reached the Kitchen. He opened the Freezer and Fridge revealing all the food he had. Ashetaka had just went shopping so it was packed.

lilk82394
((Its just a slow week SC))
Hunter's mouth watered at the food. Hunter loved eating and preparing food. His stomach was eager to be filled. He remembered when after training with his swordmaster they would eat the most delicous meals. "Where are the pans Ashteka? I shall cook for all you strangers!" Hunter had a huge grin.

Messahi
Slade went wide eyed as the fridge opened. He looked back at Ashetaka and gave him a friendly pat on the back. "Thanks man, I have been famished. traveling the last few days on empty." Slade poked his head in the fridge and grabbed some fruit. He looked over at hunter. "say, what are you going to make? I can hold my self over with this until dinner is ready!" he talked as his mouth was full with apple bites.

lilk82394
Hunter drooled. "Just wait and see!" Hunter planned to make a huge meal and meet everyone. And possibly impress a lady!

starryknight
Ashmora stood in the corner of the kitchen with her kitten, 'I guess its been a while since I ate,' she thought to herself. Just then her stomach growled loudly, "I guess I'm a bit hungry" she blushed poking her stomach.

MadMel
jason found the kitchen and helped himself to a ham sandwich.."thats better" he sighed, even though the very act of opening and closing his mouth was stretching one particularly large gash across his cheek, bringing on a constant wave of agony..he tried to ignore this pain as best he could, however, and concentrated on the food..looking down at the many scares that were visible on his hands, he suddenly wished he could remember everything..the faces of those who had done this to him, specifically, so he could receive some form of vengance..but this line of thinking only brought more pain, so he calmed down and sat on one of the stools in the kitchen to finish his meal..

DangerousBeauty
Yeux lead her to a stool where she could sit and listen to what everyone else had to say. Yeux crawled up onto her shoulder and snuggled down to relax. Absently, Neena gave him a loving pat.

lilk82394
Hunter pulled out all the best food."This is gonna be a welcome feast!" The smell of food wafted through the air. Hunter was always good at cooking.*I hope the others like it...* Hunter used his best recipes. The meal was almost done.

starryknight
Ashmora's mouth was watering, "Oh that reminds me. I have to pick up kitty supplies for...umm oh yeah I didn't name her yet," she blushed she didn't realize she was talking out loud. "Excuse me, I have to run to the store." She left the kitchen to count her money, "Damn just enough for the kitty supplies, I was saving to buy new clothes," she sighed.

DangerousBeauty
Neenas head canted to the side. "Yeux..." yeux hopped from her shoulder and dug through her pocket. He pulled out a couple hundred Yen and scooted it after ashmora. Once he caught up to her, he licked her foot with his long sticky tongue. With flaired ears, he looked up happily.

Messahi
Slade overheard Ashmora as she mistakenly spoke aloud. He approached her as she left the kitchen in a casual enough fashion. He still had a half eaten apple in his hand but nothing in his mouth.

"hey, I'm not meaning to bother you are anything. I was gonna go out and get a new toothbrush, mind if I tag along?" He said as he outstretched his arms to pet the kitten.

After petting the kitten he saw the familiar anteater crawl by with an obvious agenda. "hey there again..Yeux was it" He knelt down and pet the critter.

starryknight
Ashmora gave the anteater a hard look, she took the money and walked back to his blind owner, "I don't take hand outs but thanks for offering." Her voice was more sharper then she wanted but she never accepted help and she wasn't about to start. She walked out of the kitchen and exited the house, "I don't need anyone, I'm better off a lone," the Kitten stayed silent on her head.

DangerousBeauty
Yeux enjoyed the pat, but shyed away and ran back into the kitchen when Ashmora looked at him. He was hiding behind Neenas chair when Ashmora entered the kitchen. Neena simply held put her hand and stuffed the Yen back into her pocket.

lilk82394
Hunter was sniffing the air. He was done with all his food. *This is gonna be GREAT* Hunter put the food on a long table. There was a variety of asian cuisines. He cupped his hands yelling."Dinner is served everyone!!!" There was enough food for days.

starryknight
(sorry mess didnt see you post)
Ashmora turned and saw Slade 'Damn I think he heard what I just said' "Do whatever you want Mister, I don't control you" she started walking. 'might be nice to have someone to walk with it's getting dark and 15 year olds out at night didn't mix well with cops.' she thought to herself.

Messahi
(happens)
Slade just smiled and took that as a yes. He sensed a hostel tone but thought nothing of it. Dinner was ready but Slade had enough to last him a little longer. Besides it seemed like hunter had cooked a feast, there would be plenty when they got back. Slade followed Ashmora close behind.

"Great, I'm Slade by the way. Mister sounds weird." he said laughing.

starryknight
Ashmora's expression stayed the same "My name is" she hesitated for a second, was it a good idea to tell this stranger her real name. "my name is Ashley" she lied.

Messahi
Slade pulled another apple from his hoodie pocket. He pocketed about 5 or 6 before he had left. He loved fruit, any kind really. He took another huge chomp out of the fruit, chewed and swallowed.
"Well Miss Ashley it is a pleasure to meet you. And what about the little guy on your head?" He pointed to the kitten who looked quite comfortable. "does he have a name? if it is a he that is." He said stumbling with his words.

starryknight
Ashmora looked up taking the kitten from her head "well I don't really have a name for her yet but she has a little white moon shape patch on her head so I was thinking Luna or midnight," she said and a little girl tone before clearing her voice. "I mean I guess I can call her Luna," she said in her regular cold voice.

Messahi
Slade looked back at the kitten and then back at Ashmora. "Hmmm, I like Luna. Very cute. And your right, she does have a little patch. Pretty unique little critter. Could I hold her? I understand if you say no, we just met after all."

starryknight
Ashmora Hugged the kitten closer to her not wanting to let anyone take her but then she saw the kindness in the mans eyes, she held the kitten up to that man so he could take her. "Just don't drop her or hold her too tight," she voice was soft and cautioned.

Striding Cloud
Ashetaka grinned at Hunter. "Man i think we're gonna get along great!" As he eyed the food his mouth watering and smelling the delicious food. Ashetaka decided to let his tough guy shell loose, after all he was a Vampire they can't harm him. He shot over towards the food and grabbed three egg rolls stuffing them in his mouth and poured the rice onto his plate, also stuffing his mouth with all the rice he could fit in. "This tastes delicious! Dude this is amazing! I hope you don't mind cooking things every night around diner time! Because thats your new job around here man." Ashetaka continued to stuff his mouth.

lilk82394
Hunter grinned."No prob!" Hunter loved to see people eating his food happily. It reminded him of the dojo. Hunters black sword made from medeorite was in hix huge suitcase.*Hope i can use it*

Messahi
He saw that it was very difficult for her to let him hold her. She had a bond with the creature like that of a sibling or even like a parent and child. He took the animal in his arms and cradled it, allowing her to lay effortlessly in his arms.

"I use to have a kitten a long time ago. Every now and then I see them on the streets but I remember my cat still. He was a weird little guy. Liked playing fetch, always joked he was a dog in a cats body" He said as he pet Luna gently. "thanks for letting me hold her Ashley, I miss my cat now that I think about it. So is her name defiantly Luna?" He said wide eyed as he twiddled with her paws.

starryknight
Ashmora looked up at the guy, 'What is he up to, whats his game.' "yeah its Luna I think it suits her best," she tried her best not to sound so young. "Anyways lets hurry, that food might be gone by the time we get back and I'm hungry," a little while longer they got to a little market with a bunch of guys in front of it drinking beers. "Damn I can't believe these ***holes are still out in this area," she dunked to the other side of Slade and bowed her head letting her hair fall over her face.

Messahi
"I agree, Luna seems to fit her perfectly. Yeah your right we should hurry, though that guy cooked up a veritable kings feast so there should be plenty when we get back."

As they approached the market Slade noticed Ashmora shift to his side. He looked around and saw the men loitering in front of the shop. staying casual Slade whispered to Ashmora. "do you know those men?"

starryknight
"No" she answered quickly reaching in her bag for a weapon, 'gun, no too messy, nun chucks, no i have no clue how to use them, ah my chain' she thought to herself. "look its that brat, isn't she little ***** that broke Heni's ( <--not a real name ;p) nose." a bold tall guy said to his more muscular looking friend. The man reached out and grabbed Ashmora's shoulder, she quickly wrapped the chain around the man's hand the twisted around him swiping him off his feet then warped the chain around his neck and started to pull. The muscular man quickly came rushing in "You little runt let him go!"

Messahi
Slade was more than a little taken by what was happening. But as the man charged for Ashmora he acted quickly. He wasn't going to fight the man for one reason, he still had Luna in his arms. He looked down at the kitten. "hold on Luna, I don't wanna hurt you." Slade charged the man directly with his head down and Luna safely tucked in his arms.He ran right into the mans chest flipping him over his back with a phenomenal tackle. "damn, I would have been an ace at football for sure!' He said half jokingly. He opened his arms to happily see the kitten unharmed

starryknight
Ashmora's eye twitched "What the hell" the man under her started to push her up and she pulled the chain harder. "Damn it Ashmora I thought we had a packed the last time we crossed each other, why the hell are you picking on my younger brother?" Ashmora loosened the chain, "Your brother started it by killing Luna's family!" she pointed to that cat. The man gasped "that punk *** hes going to get a beat down when I see him" Ashmora let the man up, the bigger man stood up " Damn bro that was a hell of a tackle."

Messahi
Slade looked around his surrounding absent minded. He felt like he was watching a movie that was already 30 minutes in but then he heard someone compliment his tackle. "Yeah I know, I didn't think I had it in me. Like I said, football protegee maybe!" His excitement changed again. "wait, whats going on. And why do you carry a chain in your bag. Never mind, not my business." He looked down at the kitten who somehow had fallen asleep in all the chaos and was contently purring in his arms.

starryknight
The guys walked away leaving Ashmora a lone with Slade "Aww shes so cute she grabbed Luna and and cradled her "Oh those guys are old friends, hey lets hurry the foods going to be cool by the time we get back," she put her chain back in her bag and entered the shop. The man behind the counter waved to them, " Hey Ashmora, I hope you have money this time" the man smiled at her "I stoled from you one time a year ago can you drop it" the guy gave her a look that made Ashmora sigh pulling out money " see, I'm just here for cat supplies" the man point the the cat items.

Messahi
"friends eh." Slade was about to go grab a toothbrush when he realized something. The man at the counter and the guy outside had called Ashley as he knew her Ashmora. He put the pieces together. He quickly grabbed a random tooth brush and joined Ashmora by the cat supplies. "Ashley you almost ready to leave?" he said in a nagging voice signaling her that he obviously figured out she had lied to him.

starryknight
"Hey sorry about lying about my name, I kinda make enemies," she laughed nervously. She found the kitty litter, a little aluminium pan to put it in, and the kitty formula, she put the kitten on top of her head the litter was heavier then she thought. she struggled with the kitty litter and other items to the counter, "this is all." The man put the items in the bag and Ashmora quickly collected the bags.

Messahi
Slade laid the toothbrush down on the counter and paid for it with the little currency he had. He didn't bother having the man put it in a bag, he just slid it in his jean pocket. "Let me help you with the bags, I like Ashmora a lot more than Ashley anyways."

starryknight
Ashmora was feeling more comfortable with this guy but she didn't want to accept help. "You can carry luna if you want, shes moving around too much." she said with a slight smile.

Messahi
Slade didn't argue, he was fine with holding the kitten. "sure, it would be my pleasure." He swiped Luna from the Top of Ashmora's head and held her gently as they paced back to the house. A thought crossed his mind. "Ok, I get that you knew those guys and everything but why did you have a chain in your bag? You just carry it around for self defense?" He asked casually, not demanding an answer but asking kindly.

starryknight
Ashmora continued to walk trying to ignore the question, she sighed "Living a lone on the streets in a big city is unsafe," she said in a low a low voice.

Messahi
Slade stared into the sky as she responded. Then he nodded and gave a cheap grin. "Yeah, I know what it's like too. Always wandering around, night by night searching for food and shelter. Then you finally find something good and someone has to ruin it for you. people mugging you or stealing the little possessions you do own. Yup, you learn pretty quick that the streets will bite you to death if you don't bite back hard enough"

After his rant he looked down at the cat in his arms and smiled, but his arms and hands began to quiver. Whatever the reason, be it memories past or he was just kind of cold.

You have to change to live out here, that's for sure. But sometimes the thing you change into is dangerous. I came pretty close to turning into that dangerous thing more than once." He wasn't entirely sure why he was getting all deep with this girl he had only met a few hours ago, I guess it was just nice to have someone to talk to. "That fight seems just as important as survival, staying true to your self. Sorry, I'm probably making no sense to you, forget what I said." He looked over at her quickly and then re focused on Luna.

starryknight
"yeah, your right, you make no sense at all" she giggled a bit. They finally reached the drive way, "Well we have some where to stay for a little while but I wouldn't count on staying long" she switched the bag to her other arm cause right arm started to ache. "No one does some thing out of kindness and nothing is free in this world," she said in a cold voice as they approached the door.

Messahi
He looked at her a bit surprised but he truly wasn't. Ever sense he had met her she had been rather cold and blunt about her reality. He could relate in ways, he knew the world for what it was sure. But he always gave someone a chance to show they're character. Even the people who showed less quality had the potential to be something else, something better.

"While you may very well be right about this being only a temporary home don't rule out the possibilities of selfless acts. I'm not saying wait with open arms for someone to treat you right and help you. But never decide a persons true intentions before they even do anything. Not everyone is out for themselves Ashmora, probably the majority but that still leaves a lot of people who are true. You just have to decide for your self." He did it again, gave her advice. He was a bit confused where all this was coming from. He wasn't yet an adult himself, only 17. He still had a lot to learn. What gave him the right to lecture someone else? "You know what, forget what I said. It's just random jabber. You play lifes game the way you want." His stomach growled as they got closer to the house. "wow, I'm still starving, Race ya!" He took off with Luna still in his arms, sprinting to the threshold of the house and taking careful strides so as not to harm the kitten.

starryknight
Ashmora scowled at the man 'leaving a little girl in long dark drive way, how noble,' she lugged the bags with a faster speed. Slade left Ashmora with a lot to think about, 'maybe hes right maybe people can have good in there hearts' she sighed as she reached the door "Man that drive way is really big," She walked in the house taking the kitten from Slade, "This one has to eat first then I'll go and eat," Ashmora gave the man a real smile this time. "Thanks for walking with me and having a good conversation."
Ashmora walked down the hall of rooms and found one not used, "Well Luna I guess this is as good a room as any" she smiled at the kitten while putting her on the bed. "I guess your too small to eat cat food so I'm going to bottle feed you like a baby" she sat down and prepared the milk, "Now drink up little one. She cradled the kitten in her arms allowing it to suck on the bottle, "It's just you and my Luna, we don't need anyone else anyways."

DangerousBeauty
The blind woman desciddd to talk. She set her sticks aside, allowing Yeux to lick her food. "How did you come upon this house and the money?" She canted her head towards the home owner. (can't remember how to spell his name >.< )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.