Ironfist vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

fight takes place inside count dracula's castle...

Fight starts off with danny Rand being asked to come meet his new business partner..

danny senses something evil about the count and refuses to deal with him being out right prejudice toward his new partner.

fight breaks out in the castle's main hall...

the ninjak
Dracula goes into mist form while having rats run at Danny.
While Danny ground punches the rats into oblivion Drac reforms over Danny's shoulder and bites him!
Danny punches Drac into a wall. But Drac emerges laughing-
"Your blood now flows through me soon you be my slave" and disappears to a safety spot to sleep by turning into a bat and escaping to one of the nearby villages.
Danny frustrated searches aimlessly for Drac's sleeping spot and even contacts a chopper to retrieve him and calls friends for advice.
But the next day he becomes one of Drac's willing servants and arriving in New York on his jet with Drac's coffin the massacre begins.

Until Blade and friends hunt Drac down and free Danny's soul.

Wild Shadow
i actually thought this was one of my better ones.. so sad.. sad

jalek moye
i dont know enough about dracula to debate it

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i actually thought this was one of my better ones.. so sad.. sad

It is good! It's just my response is absolutely the way the fight would turn out.

Drac 10/10

DarthDaniel1001
Dracula. This is not a fair fight.

Wild Shadow
nonsense power amp IF and if blade can do it why not IF

Trackz
nonsense power amp IF and if blade can do it why not IF Blade is like dracula's kryptonite, and even then he shouldn't beat dracula for the majority (many of dracula's most powerful powers don't work on blade) then there's also the fact that dracula tests himself against Blade rather than going for the quick kill (he doesn't use the mist/weather control as much)

amnesia
Really? People on here think IF can take thor, but he can't take drac?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by amnesia
Really? People on here think IF can take thor, but he can't take drac? thats whay i'm saying.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Just Character 1 can beat Character 2 doesn't mean C1 can beat C3..... wink

Drac is a parasitic fighter. He can turn to mist then reform for a quick bite.
IF will become his slave within time.
Blade is immune to Dracs bite.
Drac can beat most characters whose bodies can't withstand a bite.

The Nuul
Not a fair fight, Drac wins.

amnesia
Originally posted by the ninjak
Just Character 1 can beat Character 2 doesn't mean C1 can beat C3..... wink

Drac is a parasitic fighter. He can turn to mist then reform for a quick bite.
IF will become his slave within time.
Blade is immune to Dracs bite.
Drac can beat most characters whose bodies can't withstand a bite.

But still, IF > Thor? roll eyes (sarcastic)

jalek moye
a hand to hand fight against thor isnt the same asa fight against dracula

JakeTheBank
I know Danny can chi amp to deliver Class 100 strikes, but can he use he chi to augment his durability or steel himself against attacks that would normally kill a human?

Mindset
He already takes attacks that can normally kill a human.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I know Danny can chi amp to deliver Class 100 strikes, but can he use he chi to augment his durability or steel himself against attacks that would normally kill a human? He tanked a train full of explosives

JakeTheBank
Is that like part of his chi energy or just his natural durability?

Parmaniac
Is that like part of his chi energy or just his natural durability? IIRC he amped himself, not sure though.

jalek moye
Is that like part of his chi energy or just his natural durability?

he already is more durable then human but his chi increases it. about the explosion i think he may have absorbed it tho not sure

BruceSkywalker
unless Rand is wearing silver , cloves and anything else that kills Dracula, Danny loses this in a matter of seconds

Trackz
But still, IF > Thor? roll eyes (sarcastic)
dracula's weather manipulation rivals thor, in one instance he was battling for control of the skies with thor.

his was able to hypnotize the silver surfer (i believe)

owned the x-men

then you have the fact he can summon wolves and such and turn to mist, among other things.

amnesia
Originally posted by Trackz
dracula's weather manipulation rivals thor, in one instance he was battling for control of the skies with thor.

his was able to hypnotize the silver surfer (i believe)

owned the x-men

then you have the fact he can summon wolves and such and turn to mist, among other things.

But Thor wiped the floor with Drac. (But then again, mjonir is a religious item.)

The Nuul
Oh! but wait.....Blade > Drac amrite? so why cant Danny beat him? because IF >> Blade.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
Oh! but wait.....Blade > Drac amrite? so why cant Danny beat him? because IF >> Blade. read the thread, this has already been answered

Trackz
But Thor wiped the floor with Drac. (But then again, mjonir is a religious item.) thor would beat him yes, but not a complete stomp, i mean dracula was about to kill apocalypse before van helsing intervened.

amnesia
thor would beat him yes, but not a complete stomp, i mean dracula was about to kill apocalypse before van helsing intervened.

Religious items is like Dracs kryptonite. Now Mjolnir is a big religious item, and Thor is probably the guy with the most faith in his hammer.

Trackz
Religious items is like Dracs kryptonite. Now Mjolnir is a big religious item, and Thor is probably the guy with the most faith in his hammer. not religioues items, just the cross, he hasn't ben stated to suffer from just any magical artifact that i know of.

Wild Shadow
sigh.. Dracula is susceptible to any religious item so long as ppl have faith in it.. thor and his hammer are like trhe biggest example of faith and religion thor is a walking kryptonite to dracula.. and thor has used his hammer as a cross b/c man once worshiped thor and he used his hammer as a symbol of faith against dracula..

jalek moye
not religioues items, just the cross, he hasn't ben stated to suffer from just any magical artifact that i know of.

Actually i thought it was any religious item, like i read that the star of david warded him off. and that Mjolnir has before.

amnesia
not religioues items, just the cross, he hasn't ben stated to suffer from just any magical artifact that i know of.

Thor v1 #332-333, Thor nearly destroys him in these issues.

Trackz
Thor v1 #332-333, Thor nearly destroys him in these issues. yea he beat him, was it stated because mjolnir is a religious item or because does he just overpower him?

Wild Shadow
thor still has followers in marvel you know. cool

still fueled by man

Trackz
Originally posted by jalek moye
Actually i thought it was any religious item, like i read that the star of david warded him off. and that Mjolnir has before. both the star of david and christian cross pay respect to the same God, when was it stated that dracula is weak against any religious item?

Parmaniac
thor still has followers in marvel you know. cool

still fueled by man So Tom Cruise could beat Dracula?

jalek moye
both the star of david and christian cross pay respect to the same God, when was it stated that dracula is weak against any religious item?
well u said only the cross works so i was showing that somethign different has

Wild Shadow
both the star of david and christian cross pay respect to the same God, when was it stated that dracula is weak against any religious item? umm when thor shoved his hammer in his face and it glowed with mans faith in thor and his hammer symbol of divinty and thor monologing an sermon in faith and dracula reeling back screaming ahhh.. keep it away!! Happy Dance

its probably in thor's respect thread take a look..

Trackz
umm when thor shoved his hammer in his face and it glowed with mans faith in thor and his hammer symbol of divinty and thor monologing an sermon in faith and dracula reeling back screaming ahhh.. keep it away!! Happy Dance

its probably in thor's respect thread take a look.. interesting,

back on topic, dracula should win easily.

amnesia
Before we get completely side tracked, if Thor wasn't such a moron he would BFR Drac FTL.

Wild Shadow
if thor wasnt such a moron he use his body as a symbol of faith and flash fry Dracula with his presence..

i say the dragon tattoo should be used as a shield of faith against dracula danny just has to believe in himself and the chi being holy and what not..

Trackz
if thor wasnt such a moron he use his body as a symbol of faith and flash fry Dracula with his presence..

i say the dragon tattoo should be used as a shield of faith against dracula danny just has to believe in himself and the chi being holy and what not.. ..that is a stretch and a big one at that

Wild Shadow
nonsense all mystic martial artist should be one with the universe and what might pass as the creator...

Trackz
nonsense all mystic martial artist should be one with the universe and what might pass as the creator... again you're making a stretch, if that was the truth all magic users and such would find taking out dracula easily, chi has never been stated to effect dracula, and you're going to provide proof it would other than your own assumptions.

Wild Shadow
IF uses his glowing fist as a religious spiritual item to fend off dracula since that what it really is.. shifty

Trackz
IF uses his glowing fist as a religious spiritual item to fend off dracula since that what it really is.. shifty i know this was a joke but still, the only reason thor's hammer worked was because it once was a religious relic, ironfist's chi or fists don't fall into that category at all

Wild Shadow
anything can be used as a spiritual or religious item against dracula as long as the holder sees it as such.. it is why logan making a cross did not work against dracula and dracula told him b/c he doesnt have faith..

the fist should work if IF sees it as a spiritual total sum of himself chi/soul and all..

Trackz
anything can be used as a spiritual or religious item against dracula as long as the holder sees it as such.. it is why logan making a cross did not work against dracula and dracula told him b/c he doesnt have faith..

the fist should work if IF sees it as a spiritual totalitarian part of himself chi/soul and all.. that's not true at all, and you're going to have to provide proof

thor's hammer worked (statedo n panel) because it was once a religious relic.

and wolverine's cross didn't work because he had no faith, even then nightcrawlers cross, barely harmed dracula.

and again, you're makign a stretch with virtually no evidence, mjolnir is an artifact contrstucted by the gods of valhalla, ironfist's punch is in no way comparable to this. you can keep assuming it would work, but you still have no proof. you're comparing actual religious/holy items to ironfist's chi, just becuse it comes form his soul doesn't make it holy.

dmills
Wildshadow is right. Iron Fist does see himself and his chi as being one with the universe and mankind as a divine singular essense. Some new age stuff.

Trackz
Originally posted by dmills
Wildshadow is right. Iron Fist does see himself and his chi as being one with the universe and mankind as a divine singular essense. Some new age stuff. ..that doesn't make him holy, thors hammer, the cross, the star of david are all religious artifacts, and blessed items. ironfist's opinion of himself hardly makes him blessed/holy.

the ninjak
Danny's chi needs more worshippers!

Drac has withstood magic that is used and worshipped throughout the galaxy.

Danny's self worship in his connection to the universe won't cut it!

All holy relics and symbols work on Drac if the holder has faith.

Danny doesn't count and lets not make this a religious discussion.

Wild Shadow
@trackz
do you think a Buddha statue is holy and would work if used by a zen practitioner as a blunt object and threw it at him?

what makes something holy?

b/c ur opinion is just that an opinion many things have spiritual connection without it needing to be baptized or worshiped ,, and a religious item has no more power then how it is viewed compared to another set of spiritual belief which danny does have..

Trackz
@trackz
do you think a Buddha statue is holy and would work if used by a zen practitioner as a blunt object and threw it at him?

what makes something holy?

b/c ur opinion is just that an opinion many things have spiritual connection without it needing to be baptized or worshiped ,, and a religious item has no more power then how it is viewed compared to another set of spiritual belief which danny does have.. ...you do realize your assumption has absolutely nothing backing it? Notice that sif and thor himself had no effect on dracula, despite them being gods and being deities, notice apocalpyse had no effect on dracula despite being a worshipped being. No. Unless the artifiact is a BLESSED or HOLY item, it will have no effect. A blessed or holy item in terms of one that will effect dracula is that that has been blessed by a higher deity that opposes that of which created dracula.

Now unless you have any proof to back your claim, other than your own opinion, then I suggest you drop this point since its going nowhere. Dracula stomps danny.

Wild Shadow
well the by your own words who blessed mjonlir and what higher would it be?

Trackz
well the by your own words who blessed mjonlir and what higher would it be? odin

Wild Shadow
when the hell did Odin bless the hammer?!

and what makes odin holier or more divine then thor or sif?

Trackz
when the hell did Odin bless the hammer?!

and what makes odin holier or more divine then thor or sif? only those deemed worth by odin may weild it, and odin is much more powerful than thor or sif. God doesn't outright bless every cross but since they pay homage, they are holy/blessed items. Other examples are excalibur. Ironfists chi is not akin to these at all, and you haven't rpovided a shread of proof for your assertion.

Wild Shadow
what odin did is enchant it not bless it

Trackz
what odin did is enchant it not bless it difference being?

again you still need to prove ironfist's chi would have any type of effect on dracula

Mindset
difference being?

again you still need to prove ironfist's chi would have any type of effect on dracula Would you consider Juggs blessed?

Wild Shadow
these are the list of ppl i think should be kryptonite to dracula..

Ironfist(one w/ mind, body and soul and chi being the total sum of such also one with the U mystic MA mubble jumbo)

Wolverine(God's Champion and what goes with such a title)

Juggernaut b/c he is blessed by a Demon)

Thor & Mjonlir( once was a symbol of religion hope, justice, righteousness etc etc..

any decent(good) God since most are fueled or once were fueled by man's faith and belief in them..

example: Balder

anyone with a strong faith or tied to a particular Deity..

Kurt
Kitty
Moon knight
Illuminator(obscure marvel hero, points if you can figure out who he is).

Mindset
Add Doom to the list.

Parmaniac

any decent(good) God since most are fueled or once were fueled by man's faith and belief in them..

example: Balder ?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
Add Doom to the list. Damn.. i know he has magic but i guess it could consider faith based and all.. i should probably add strange and all his toys since most are fueled by gods..
T'challa in the second bracket..

also like to add:

DD for those who might have strong enough faith

amnesia
Damn.. i know he has magic but i guess it could consider faith based and all.. i should probably add strange and all his toys since most are fueled by gods..
T'challa in the second bracket..

also like to add:

DD for those who might have strong enough faith

Doom doesn't need faith to defeat Dracula.

Wild Shadow
Doom is his own source of power ala faith..

the ninjak
You Drunkards.

Trackz
these are the list of ppl i think should be kryptonite to dracula..

Ironfist(one w/ mind, body and soul and chi being the total sum of such also one with the U mystic MA mubble jumbo)

Wolverine(God's Champion and what goes with such a title)

Thor & Mjonlir( once was a symbol of religion hope, justice, righteousness etc etc..

example: Balder

anyone with a strong faith or tied to a particular Deity..

Kurt
Kitty
Moon knight
Illuminator(obscure marvel hero, points if you can figure out who he is).

wolverine and the norse gods have already shown that they aren't bane to dracula. so your whole point is irrelevant. your opinion<on-panel showings.

you're basically making assumptions, again, with no on-panel proof backing them.

Trackz
Doom doesn't need faith to defeat Dracula. he stated he has pieces of the original cross in his armor, again he used holy/blessed items rather than his other magic, seeing as dracula isn't weak to it.

if dracula was weak against any god or chi, people like dr. strange and dr. voodoo would take him out easily, this is not the case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.