Silver Surfer vs Black Racer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Endless Mike
Black Racer is an incarnation of death, he can just take Surfer's soul, can't he?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Black Racer is an incarnation of death, he can just take Surfer's soul, can't he?
Not sure, I think he's the incarnation of Death as pertains to the New Gods and it was only during FC that I believe he fused with the Black Flash and was Death to both New Gods and Speedsters.

Endless Mike
I thought it was that he and Black Flash were both manifestations of the same being/force.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought it was that he and Black Flash were both manifestations of the same being/force.
Many interpretations but you'll almost never see Black Racer trying to claim the soul of a non-New God. In fact to my recollection FC is the only example of him chasing a non New God.

quanchi112
Too hard to debate.

AsbestosFlaygon
The question is:

Can Silver Surfer evade the Black Racer? Is he significantly faster?

Cause once he tags him, Surfer's soul is his.

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Many interpretations but you'll almost never see Black Racer trying to claim the soul of a non-New God. In fact to my recollection FC is the only example of him chasing a non New God.

Irons.

Enyalus
Surfer's resisted having his soul taken before. Multiple times. By the Soul Gem and Mephisto, for two examples. So no, the Racer isn't getting his soul if Surfer can resist those two.

But if BR is still Death, he wins. If not, Surfer does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.