Diana with all of her gear gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Give Diana all of her gear.

Who can stop her on this list?

Savage Hulk

WWH

Black Adam

Captain Marvel

Superman

Stardust

Thor

Silver Surfer

WM Thor

Superman Prime

Thanos

She gets rest and is at 100% after each battle.

JakeTheBank
She can get to Prime, imo.

Q99
Yea, even 10x strength isn't enough for Prime, but she can handle all the others. WM Thor is equal in strength, but he's not as rational as normal which Di can use, and she still has stuff like the armor, sword, and bracers to help against him, so that one's a fight but she has the edge.

Omega Vision
Is that Guardian Amped Prime?

Bouboumaster
Prime and Thanos beats her

Harbinger
Personally, I think she can take Prime. Stops at Thanos.

Q99
I tend to think of Prime as more powerful than Thanos.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
I tend to think of Prime as more powerful than Thanos. ..............Wrong.... erm

Colossus-Big C
savage hulk stomps, diana is over rated shes just a girl man.....

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
savage hulk stomps, diana is over rated shes just a girl man..... ...........and you are just a Gay man..... mad

celeyhyga17
stops at prime

Q99
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..............Wrong.... erm

Thanos is a better planner and has often grabbed massive cosmic power, but in strait power? I don't think he's got that much insane rule-breaking power. Care to explain more?

I know Thanos is somewhat vulnerable to cutting too, and she has the sword of Hephaestus.

Pfft. Totally wrong.

Heck, she hardly needs *full* gear to take on Hulk.

Hey, don't use gay as a pejorative.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
Thanos is a better planner and has often grabbed massive cosmic power, but in strait power? there is a Big Difference between Power and Strenght....yeah SBP is Stronger(not by much) but Thanos is more powerful... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99

Hey, don't use gay as a pejorative.

diana is over rated shes just a girl man..... He is Gay for Downplaying Girls..... smokin'

Omega Vision
there is a Big Difference between Power and Strenght....yeah SBP is Stronger(not by much) but Thanos is more powerful... smokin'
Prime has more than just strength on Thanos, he also has speed and his durability is just as high if not higher.

BattleMage
Stops at WWH smile

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Prime has more than just strength on Thanos, he also has speed and his durability is just as high if not higher. Thats does NOT makes him more Powerful.... erm

Endless Mike
I don't see her beating Stardust

Enyalus
Eh, I think she loses at WM Thor. Yeah, she takes some victories due to her speed, but not the majority. 6/10 to WM Thor there. Prime and Thanos gets much clearer majorities.

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Hm, I'm not sure why Stardust would give her much trouble. Diana can handle her energy blasts pretty well (10x toughness, armor, bracers?), and lasso works against energy types.

Stardust vs normal Diana would be a fight.

Unless he goes worldbreaker, she's flat-out stronger than him in this form, significantly.

Are you thinking of normal Diana?

tkitna
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Thats what I was thinking too

thanos-prime
Prime has more than just strength on Thanos, he also has speed and his durability is just as high if not higher. Speed yes durability no.

Enyalus
Prime has more than just strength on Thanos, he also has speed and his durability is just as high if not higher.
Thanos also has like five or six abilities Prime doesn't possess.

Just sayin'.

Q99
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thanos also has like five or six abilities Prime doesn't possess.

Just sayin'.

Yea, Thanos is more versatile to be sure, but sometimes raw power decides a fight.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Thanos is more versatile to be sure, but sometimes raw power decides a fight. Thanos has more raw power prime has more raw strength there is a difference.

Q99
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Thanos has more raw power prime has more raw strength there is a difference.

I don't think Thanos's raw blasty power is as much as Prime's strength. That's just my impression.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Thanos has more raw power prime has more raw strength there is a difference. Thats what I am trying to Say.... mad Thanos is more Powerful....

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think Thanos's raw blasty power is as much as Prime's strength. That's just my impression. My point is power and strength are two different things.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think Thanos's raw blasty power is as much as Prime's strength. That's just my impression.
Thanos' blasts have matched Afro Magus who was amped by 1,000 worlds, nearly matched the power of the Inbetweener, and blasted Galactus across a moon...

I'd say his blast power more than gives him the advantage in raw power. Especially because strength isn't so badly in favor of either combatant.

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I'm not sure why Stardust would give her much trouble. Diana can handle her energy blasts pretty well (10x toughness, armor, bracers?), and lasso works against energy types.

Stardust vs normal Diana would be a fight.

Unless he goes worldbreaker, she's flat-out stronger than him in this form, significantly.

Are you thinking of normal Diana?

Stardust is female?

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
Stardust is female?
Indeed.

h1a8
No one on the list can beat her.

Slaanesh
stop at Surfer

Indeed.

Im pretty sure I've read galactus call it a 'he', although I always thougt of it as genderless.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by h1a8
No one on the list can beat her. Thanos Pimps her...pimp

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
Im pretty sure I've read galactus call it a 'he'. Galactus is Asexual so he wouldn't know.... smokin'

Sasaraixx
He is Gay for Downplaying Girls..... smokin'

You either don't know what pejorative means or you're homophobic stick out tongue

Prime stops her. I kind of think Prime would be a harder fight for her than Thanos.

JakeTheBank

Did you steal a sig again?

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
Im pretty sure I've read galactus call it a 'he', although I always thougt of it as genderless.
SS has called Stardust 'her'...I don't remember Galactus using a pronoun for Stardust though.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Did you steal a sig again?

I cant understand why he does it.

SS has called Stardust 'her'...I don't remember Galactus using a pronoun for Stardust though.

I cant quite recall the exact situation, but I'm pretty sure he called it a he or used a 'him' to refer to it or something. wikipedia says this:

When it first revealed its existence, Stardust claimed that it existed as pure cosmic energy, making it hard to say whether Stardust is a "he" or "she". Though a particular reference to Stardust in Fantastic Four makes the character appear to be female, Stardust has been most repeatedly referred to as "he" by other Heralds, Ethereals, and Galactus himself. Stardust was also referred to as "he" in Stormbreaker, his first appearance. However in Superhero Squad Stardust is female.

Konton
Beats Stardust because of Sandals of Hermes speed amp and lasso.

Splits with prime and definitely loses to Thanos.

Maybe they think by making it a she, its bizarre love for galactus will feel more romantic and relatable and less creepy, not that it works.

Q99
Stardust doesn't truly have a gender, but most recently has been referred to as female I think.

h1a8
Thanos Pimps her...pimp

Naw Thanos couldn't do anything to her. But she can do a millions things to him.

Q99
With Thanos, no matter how powerful the blast, WW can bracer-block it, and in melee, with armor and sword and strength amp, Diana should win.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
With Thanos, no matter how powerful the blast, WW can bracer-block it
Not necessarily:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ThanosEnergycontrol.jpg

Bottom right panel. Thanos has total control over his energy blasts.

Originally posted by Q99
and in melee, with armor and sword and strength amp, Diana should win.
Again, not necessarily. In strength its not clear if she'd be his superior, and I doubt she would. The Power Gem Thor fight shows that. Then there's still the force block, TK, matter manipulation, shielding, etc.

h1a8

Not necessarily:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ThanosEnergycontrol.jpg

Bottom right panel. Thanos has total control over his energy blasts. That means nothing when WW can track multiple beams of light. Also you must show at least another instance before Thanos can now curve beams.

Normal Diana is his superior in strength. I don't think Marvel counterparts are equivalent to their D.C. counterparts. Power Gem Thor didn't even show that he was at least twice his normal self in strength. Diana can reflect all attacks back at Thanos. She can also lop his head off or lasso him before he can react.

Harbinger
h1a8 is my favorite poster. Bar-none.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think .
That's made clear from reading your posts.

No one was talking to you. When I am, I'll address you.

You're all getting too worked up over comics

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
You're all getting too worked up over comics
My Wonder Woman collection is sticky with how worked up I get over Diana.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Hahahahaha. I can't believe you stole a sig again. This guy is quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by carver9
Give Diana all of her gear.

Who can stop her on this list?

Savage Hulk

WWH

Black Adam

Captain Marvel

Superman

Stardust

Thor

Silver Surfer

WM Thor

Superman Prime

Thanos

She gets rest and is at 100% after each battle.

Is C.I.S. on or off for the opponents?

Is C.I.S. on or off for Diana?

Q99

Not necessarily:

Bottom right panel. Thanos has total control over his energy blasts.

Let's say he does hook a shot like that, and manages to gets past the bracers. She has magic armor and ten times her normal toughness, so I do think she could take it and just keep coming.

Thanos is stronger than a top tier, but I don't think 10x stronger. Also she has her sword, which'll cut through shields and such for her.

Also, agility wise, he has trouble tagging Gamora. It'd be a similar situation but with a much tougher/stronger foe.

aztec
How would Medusas head fair against Superman Prime? If its able to turn him into stone, then she clears the gauntlet. Lets not forget that she also has her sword, purple ray, aegis shield, vambraces, lasso, tiara, guantlet of atlas, etc..

the ninjak
Stops at Surfer...

Warlord
stops at prime

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by aztec
How would Medusas head fair against Superman Prime? If its able to turn him into stone, then she clears the gauntlet. Lets not forget that she also has her sword, purple ray, aegis shield, vambraces, lasso, tiara, guantlet of atlas, etc..

I believe she no longer has the head?

h1a8
No one on the list can beat her.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Stops at Surfer...

Surfer is downright stomped at this power level.

manx422
Prime has more than just strength on Thanos, he also has speed and his durability is just as high if not higher. When has thanos tanked a universe busting attack? Prime is leagues above thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.