Nova vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
cosmic brawl

dmills
Nova

Q99
I would say... probably Nova, yea. Maybe 6.5/10.

I wanna say Firelord...

so Firelord! big grin

Ambient
yeah i'd have to go with Firelord..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Did anyone read Annihilation? It was made specifically clear that Firelord and the rest of the Heralds were above Nova as I recall.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Did anyone read Annihilation? It was made specifically clear that Firelord and the rest of the Heralds were above Nova as I recall.

yes, he even comments on how stardust and firelord are far above him. annihilation gave the heralds the respect they deserve

galactusischere
Richard R.

dmills
Starlord said that. Opinions by proxy don't count on KMC. At least as I understand it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I recall Richard making it pretty clear that the heralds were above him in that arc.

Originally posted by 753
yes, he even comments on how stardust and firelord are far above him. annihilation gave the heralds the respect they deserve

Richards or Starlord? I remember Richard's making it clear but according to dmills it was Starlord. I could double check but I recall it being Richard.

Originally posted by dmills
Starlord said that. Opinions by proxy don't count on KMC. At least as I understand it.

Ok I thought it had been him, my mistake.

Still go with firelord though

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I recall Richard making it pretty clear that the heralds were above him in that arc.

Richards or Starlord? I remember Richard's making it clear but according to dmills it was Starlord. I could double check but I recall it being Richard.

I thought it was richard too, but maybe it was starlord

dmills
Richard: "Get the heralds down from space".

Starlord: "I already did. They're the only ones with the power to handle this".

Something to that effect.

dmills
But you all may be right for picking Firelord. In DnA's tenure the Heralds and Gladiator are written extremly powerful. Seemingly even more so then Nova. Thanos imperative will tell us for sure.

celeyhyga17

maybe he meant as in a group. as a group "they have the power to handle....."

Nova has been doing some herald level feats since becoming Nova Prime. Feats that include making stargates large enough for several starships to pass through and KO'ing a Stronthian. (Gladiator's cousin)

D_Dude1210
Firelord was a threat to the Surfer, Nova never was.

Firelord. 8/10.

guy222
Pyreus Kril

Q99

He's just been getting better with his power since then, though.

Surfer beat him, but Surfer's been somewhat boosted since Annihilation, and Nova wasn't going full bore on him. Now, I'm not saying he's a match for Surfer, but if he went all-out I think he'd have a chance, and is definitely a threat to the boarded one.

It's sort of a thing where we're told he's lower than these characters, but featwise pegs them as fairly darn close.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not saying he's a match for Surfer, but if he went all-out I think he'd have a chance, and is definitely a threat to the boarded one.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5452/scan0012pi8.jpg

No he wasn't. The whole fight with the Surfer, he gave it his all (using full power) and even coupled with his superior strategy, the Surfer didn't even seem to acknowledge him as threat.

Slaanesh
Firelord

Warlord
Firelord

SuperiorTech
Firelord

dmills
@d_dude,

No he didn't give it his all. As I explained in another thread, him saying he'd like full power is not him literally using his full power. The Nova force doesn't work that way. *Sigh*

dmills
I can see that some of you are absolutely clueless about Nova and how his powers work. Firelord isn't beating Nova.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.