Big Barda vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Barda has her gear. Namor just came from water.

AsbestosFlaygon
Big Barda uses her Mother Box.

Namor is screwed.

Q99
Big Barda. She's 'suckerpunched' Superman and KOed him with the megarod, and is all around pretty awesome and powerful.

galactusischere
Namor loses badly erm

WickedDynamite
Mother Box FTW

quanchi112
Namor wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by galactusischere
Namor loses badly erm

I wouldn't say that. She did fight Wonder Woman, though.

SevenShackles
Well even without motherbox I see barda taking lead in any exchange and wearing him down

JakeTheBank
Barda, but it's close, imo.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Barda, but it's close, imo.

Won't namor dry up as the battle drags out and get weaker? embarrasment

celeyhyga17
His current suit keeps moisture on him for long periods of time. So he won't lose from lack of water. He is gonna lose though... =P

Barda 6.5/10

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Won't namor dry up as the battle drags out and get weaker? embarrasment

Namor doesn't dry up as quickly as some people think, though. Even outside of water, Namor isn't some weakling who gets wrecked easy peasy. And if Namor just came from water, he's good to go for this match, enough to take more than a couple of wins, imo.

Q99
Even at full strength, I think Barda's stronger, but at the least due to her mega rod has more offense (both in impact, and in very powerful energy blasts). Melee, she can go an *extended* bout with Diana (WW won due to using flight to have a maneuverability edge), so she's got the skills too. Defense, she's likewise at least as tough, and has armor on top to give an edge there.

Throw in a motherbox for regeneration, and she's got all the edges.

aztec
I give Barda the win, she was the leader of the Female Furies, has superhuman strength, stamina, is a great hand to hand fighter, and posses the mega rod. As mentioned before, she held her own against Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.