Arceus vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Takes place at the Hall of Origin where Arceus normally resides. Can our pokegod overcome that which is the RAGE, or will Dark Khan have yet another universe to merge with his collection?! gay_rage

Demonic Phoenix
Pah, Arceus becomes Dark Khan's RAAAGED Pet dog. No one can stop RAGE!

Nemesis X
If Arceus created the whole universe than that should give him the win since Dark Kahn has only shown a feat of merging two planets and inventing the infamous Gay Rage.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Arceus created the whole universe than that should give him the win since Dark Kahn has only shown a feat of merging two planets and inventing the infamous Gay Rage.

Universes, not planets.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
laughing out loud You gave me a funny mental image with the way you worded it (nothing disturbing though, thankfully stick out tongue).

MooCowofJustice
I think Arceus created two dimensions. The Reverse World might count towards that.

Either that or it just happened because Arceus made the one.

I must lean towards Arceus.

Phanteros
Khan can manipulate 2 universe. 2>>>one

MooCowofJustice
Was it ever even said that Khan was the actual cause of it? I never finished that game.

From what I remember it happened rather slowly.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Was it ever even said that Khan was the actual cause of it? I never finished that game.

From what I remember it happened rather slowly. He was using rage to do so from what I got from the game.

XanatosForever
Why is this even being debated. Arceus lost ages ago, in his own movie when he was consumed by RAAAAGGEEE.

PIS got rid of the rage, but that would not be around here. 131

MooCowofJustice
Actually ancient history was the cause, and time travel fixed it.

Now, is merging two universes > creating two?

Phanteros
Arceus created two?

MooCowofJustice
The normal one and the Reverse world.

Phanteros
Isn't that just dimensions? Keep in mind that MK has that too.

Utrigita
Having given this a bit of thought, there is imo to many unknown viables concerning Dark Khan to actually use him in a fight, but that is just my opinion.

Phantom Miria
I have been back for not even one day and "raaaage" is already getting old.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Why is this even being debated. Arceus lost ages ago, in his own movie when he was consumed by RAAAAGGEEE.

PIS got rid of the rage, but that would not be around here. 131
True dat. laughing out loud Theoretically though, couldn't one of Arceus's plates possibly protect him from the RAGE? mmm

Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I have been back for not even one day and "raaaage" is already getting old.
It was never really new to begin with. stick out tongue

gay_rage

Wei Phoenix
Kahn wins, he is still part Darkseid. Omega Beam, Omega Sanction.

Ridley_Prime
Aha! I knew it! Why was I considering that dog's ability to survive to even be a possibility! For he is against the rage! Nothing can resist the RAAAGE! gay_rage Well, almost nothing. mmm

NemeBro
Arceus actually did not create the universe.

He did however create the beings who did, and is more powerful than they.

AsbestosFlaygon
Arceus created Time, Space and the Reverse World.

Dark Khan was fighting against herald levelers and even lost to them in H2H combat.

A few Hyper Beams or a Judgment can stop the RAAAGGE, imo.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud You gave me a funny mental image with the way you worded it (nothing disturbing though, thankfully stick out tongue).

Damn, should have used the word bia*** mhmm

NemeBro
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Dark Khan was fighting against herald levelers and even lost to them in H2H combat.

A few Hyper Beams or a Judgment can stop the RAAAGGE, imo. Superman>>>>>Everyone, when he needs to be sir.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
sad

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

A few Hyper Beams or a Judgment can stop the RAAAGGE, imo.

Not before he Omega Sanctions his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.