Gambit vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Gambit breaking into a Bruce Wayne Building in order to steal employee and technology Projects.. he was Hired by Amanda Waller...

Gambit making his way out of the building via the Air vents makes it up the roof...

sighing... over why he quit smoking he pulls out a stick of gum, he then shoving the files into his mini back pack...

Walking toward his escape route vehicle a tied down hang glinder... he is disappointed to find it dismantled.. and batman standing near it.

Batman: who are you and why are you here?batman

Gambit: erm hmm.. you must be D' "bat" man i presume? no bat nipples?

Batman: your not going anywhere till you tell me why your here( pulls out his grapple gun)..

Gambit: hey, relax homie.. i am just reaching for my cell...callin me Chere for a pick up..

Batman shoots his gun and grapples Gambit's arm...Gambit semi serious ask bats if he wants to see a trick.. with the same arm that is tied he pinches the line with his fingers a quick minute pink glow and small pop sound snaps the line...

Gambit: now things are series no, mon ami? you wish to fight me and leave me to the boys in blue, take my score perhaps?

(eyes glow) i cant let that happen...

Batman: i'll put you down, beat you till i get answers, break the mouth of yours...(pulls three batarangs from his back and prepares to engage)

Gambit: now we dance,yes? try to keep up Batsy.... my luck and charm might be too much for you.. you remind me of an old friend.. perhaps you know him? let me show you how i soften him up...(pulls his Bow staff)..

ko,kill Cis on morality on...bfr.. incapacitation... only public knowledge...

full gear for bats including his grapple gun,batarnags, utility belt, batsuit..

Gambit full thieving gear for mission... cards, knifes, lock picks, bo staff, gum..parachute mini pack...his rubber suit armor,trench coat..

the ninjak
Battyboy!

Wild Shadow
okay, ill take Remy then.. he is my boy ain't the 1st time he bn caught on a pinch,,,i trust he can get out of it..

Slaanesh
Gambit

the ninjak
Only If Bats grapples Remy into a wall then Remy can spit charged gum in Bats face.

Battyboy 7/10

buenokid
gambit

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
Only If Bats grapples Remy into a wall then Remy can spit charged gum in Bats face.

Battyboy 7/10

i think Gambit has more tricks then the gum spit to the face... ii think he can surprise batsy boy with his agility, speed, fighting style and most importantly with his mutant powers....

and if the rumors of bats are true gambit should be able to seduce, hypnotize bats while fighting him... sick

the ninjak
I read about that ability once in a Flair card.
That the energy in his eyes allowed hypnotic trust.
But I never read an issue ( even his own solo run ) where he actually used it.
How powerful is it.

I think gambit can surprise batman by exploding a neighborhood

can't really say I read the op thpugh, it's too long

Wild Shadow
he did it a few rare times... 1st time was he did it to shadow king's hounds they are suppose to be simple minded hunter killers...

he seduced hypnotize them and nearly hypnotize storm and she was just overhearing him speaking she was commenting about his voice being hypnotic turning and twisting etc etc... iirc

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
I think gambit can surprise batman by exploding a neighborhood

can't really say I read the op thpugh, it's too long

Xmen don't kill.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he did it a few rare times... 1st time was he did it to shadow king's hounds they are suppose to be simple minded hunter killers...

he seduced hypnotize them and nearly hypnotize storm and she was just overhearing him speaking she was commenting about his voice being hypnotic turning and twisting etc etc... iirc

Won't work on Battyboy he is already hostile towards Remy.

Wild Shadow
Gambit does kill, maimes ... erm

he may not actually explode a populated neighborhood to take one guy out while killing random ppl.. but the fight is on a roof.

Gambit is a talker like DP it is more of a distraction rather then an outright attempt to manipulate bats.

Xmen don't kill.

ha! tell that to wolverine.

or gambit no expression

Wild Shadow
or psylocke or cyclops or the rest of the x-force side team...

the ninjak
Man.....Xmen lost all their standards after M-day!
Wolverine strived to not kill until Xforce...which is the exception.
Gambit put together the Mutant Massacre and regreted it ever since seeking redemption within the Xmen.
Psylocke is a hypocrite.
The second Xavier left the fold his students showed their true colours....not good poster heroes for Mutant Rights huh.
Guess Magneto was right, considering the present day Xmen.
They have fallen far....with Summer's leadership. Entertaining though!

With no morality Remy kills Battyboy in his solo series he was incredible.
But with Xmen values Bats should get him....remember this is a fight to put the other down.
Not Remy Remy just plain escaping with the loot....if it was Remy wins easy. But Remy has to put Bats down.

Bouboumaster
I side with the Bat

Wild Shadow
Gambit will and can kill it really depends how far his opponent is willing to go.. knowing bats he is one hell of an instigator and would more then likely provoke gambit to take it up a notch...

look what gambit did in his own mini against the X-Cutioner and his lackeys Gambit may have bn holding back but he was lighting them up ko'ing them easy...

the ninjak
Gambit will and can kill it really depends how far his opponent is willing to go.. knowing bats he is one hell of an instigator and would more then likely provoke gambit to take it up a notch...

look what gambit did in his own mini against the X-Cutioner and his lackeys Gambit may have bn holding back but he was lighting them up ko'ing them easy...

Yeah...he KO'd them, taking X-cutioner out with gum in the face knowing that X had a helmet on, took the loot and ran. He took out his lackeys with concussive explosions and blew up the automated turrets.

Remy will NOT kill Batman.....he is a hero.
He will more likely get captured. Then a few mins later explode the batcuffs and escape.

Badabing
Gambit breaking into a Bruce Wayne Building in order to steal employee and technology Projects.. he was Hired by Amanda Waller...

Gambit making his way out of the building via the Air vents makes it up the roof...

sighing... over why he quit smoking he pulls out a stick of gum, he then shoving the files into his mini back pack...

Walking toward his escape route vehicle a tied down hang glinder... he is disappointed to find it dismantled.. and batman standing near it.

Batman: who are you and why are you here?batman

Gambit: erm hmm.. you must be D' "bat" man i presume? no bat nipples?

Batman: your not going anywhere till you tell me why your here( pulls out his grapple gun)..

Gambit: hey, relax homie.. i am just reaching for my cell...callin me Chere for a pick up..

Batman shoots his gun and grapples Gambit's arm...Gambit semi serious ask bats if he wants to see a trick.. with the same arm that is tied he pinches the line with his fingers a quick minute pink glow and small pop sound snaps the line...

Gambit: now things are series no, mon ami? you wish to fight me and leave me to the boys in blue, take my score perhaps?

(eyes glow) i cant let that happen...

Batman: i'll put you down, beat you till i get answers, break the mouth of yours...(pulls three batarangs from his back and prepares to engage)

Gambit: now we dance,yes? try to keep up Batsy.... my luck and charm might be too much for you.. you remind me of an old friend.. perhaps you know him? let me show you how i soften him up...(pulls his Bow staff)..

ko,kill Cis on morality on...bfr.. incapacitation... only public knowledge...

full gear for bats including his grapple gun,batarnags, utility belt, batsuit..

Gambit full thieving gear for mission... cards, knifes, lock picks, bo staff, gum..parachute mini pack...his rubber suit armor,trench coat.. This has been done...a few times. I won't close it due to all the work that went into the opening post. But please use the search in the future.

Wild Shadow
sorry badabing.. sad

must have flaked out when i made it if it makes a difference can you make it Dick Grayson in the OP since then it would be different.. smile

but thank you for keeping it open..

sidenote it is a poll not completely the same..

srankmissingnin
Man.....Xmen lost all their standards after M-day!
Wolverine strived to not kill until Xforce...which is the exception.
Gambit put together the Mutant Massacre and regreted it ever since seeking redemption within the Xmen.
Psylocke is a hypocrite.
The second Xavier left the fold his students showed their true colours....not good poster heroes for Mutant Rights huh.
Guess Magneto was right, considering the present day Xmen.
They have fallen far....with Summer's leadership. Entertaining though!

With no morality Remy kills Battyboy in his solo series he was incredible.
But with Xmen values Bats should get him....remember this is a fight to put the other down.
Not Remy Remy just plain escaping with the loot....if it was Remy wins easy. But Remy has to put Bats down.

I don't like the way you say the X-Men have lost their standards, and showed their true colours. Its easy to be a naive left wing pussy liberal when your decisions don't have any significant consequences, but the situation isn't nearly the same now as it was 20 or even 10 years ago. It's absurd to think the X-Men would remain static in the face of everything they've gone through in the last 10 years. They've had to adapt, they aren't superheroes anymore, they aren't out in flashy costumes in a PR stunt to get some good press for mutants, they are soldiers fighting a war for the survival of a species.

Cyclops is in charge now, and the decisions he makes have ramifications for an entire species, a species of less than two hundred. Its one thing when its was basically just the X-Men and there was plenty of mutant fodder around, but the way it is no every mutant hating terrorist is potentially a serious threat. What's necessary is more important than whats right, especially in a situation like this. Make no mistakes though, Cyclops knows the decisions he's had to make - even though necessary - have place him in a position where he will no longer be fit to lead the X-Men if they ever solve their current problems, thats why he set up the New Mutants again, to groom a potential replacement that has little to no contact with the seedier side of the X-Men's business, someone young who can still believe in Xavier's dream. Cyclops has had to forfeit his own ideals and morals in order to do what is necessary, which is a hell of a lot more noble than sparing the life of your arch villain who consistently murders civilians in bulk, just so you can have a clear conscious. I mean, how selfish is that? *cough* Batman *cough*

/End Rant

Batman takes the majority.

Mindset
lol srank have you seen the ps3 GOW3 commercial?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
lol srank have you seen the ps3 GOW3 commercial?

Yeah, hehe. Kevin Butler is too funny.

the ninjak
srankmissingnin.....lol
never said I didn't agree with what they have become as a matter of fact I wrote I found it entertaining.
Remy is guilty for the deaths of hundreds of innocent mutants and wanted to redeem himself with aligning himself with Xavier's dream.
Rant all you want. It's got nothing to do with my responses on this thread.
Remy ain't gonna kill Batman for some loot.

Wild Shadow
i say gambit still takes the majority...

gum spit to the old kevlar helmet cowl...

deck of cards to the gut....

hiding cards on him while in close combat..

Gambit able to mix it up with his own fighting style agility giving him an even footing on bats or slightly superior combine with his powers would make a bigger difference giving him a larger gap on bats in a fight..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.