Puppet Master blu-ray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissHorror
Puppet Master is finally coming out on blu-ray and with a new movie in june. the case it comes in actually looks pretty cool

purplestuff
I love the Puppet Master series! I checked out the Full Moon site and that case looks awesome! It comes with Puppet Master: Axis of Evil and the original Puppet Master movie both on Blu-ray, and it also has some stickers and trading cards, too! This is a dream come true for me! I just preordered it. Thanks a lot for the tip!

Badabing
Those movies were creepy. fear

MissHorror
Originally posted by Badabing
Those movies were creepy. fear Yeah, tell me about it! I'm sure Puppet Master and Child's Play were responsible for many young children tossing their doll collections into the garbage disposal.

tolimanchu99
A lot of Full Moon's output has been hit or miss over the years, but I've always enjoyed the Puppet Master films. Hell, who am I kidding? I've enjoyed almost all of Full Moon's films over the years. Blood Dolls, Evil Bong, Subspecies and even Gingerdead Man...no, ESPECIALLY Gingerdead Man. How could you NOT love a movie that features the voice talent of Gary Busey as a murderous gingerbread cookie? Today we have a brand new trailer for Full Moon's Puppet Master: Axis of Evil (love the music), info on the DVD/Blu-ray Sepcial Edition Toulon Trunk Set and more!

purplestuff
Originally posted by tolimanchu99
How could you NOT love a movie that features the voice talent of Gary Busey as a murderous gingerbread cookie?laughing
I read that they are making a third Gingerdead Man movie that is going to have a scene in it where dozens of Full Moon Features fans who won a contest are going to get electrocuted onscreen. I wish I had known about it back when I could have entered!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.