FP Tyrant Vs Inbetweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

Black bolt z
IB 5.1/10

guy222
I-B

galactusischere
Tyrant.

Blanket
IB fought a starving Galactus.

FP Tyrant fought a... Galactus.

Tyrant maybe.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
IB fought a starving Galactus.

FP Tyrant fought a... Galactus.

Tyrant maybe. nah, the galactus that IB fought was well fed

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah, the galactus that IB fought was well fed Except when he wasn't.

Black bolt z
Except when he wasn't. He wasn't well fed but he wasn't starving either.And Galactus didn't really even beat IB.He was forced back into the realm where LC and MO were able to destroy him since he was their creation.

Blanket
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He wasn't well fed but he wasn't starving either.And Galactus didn't really even beat IB.He was forced back into the realm where LC and MO were able to destroy him since he was their creation. He had a sun's worth of energy in the span of about 6 continuous comics. He was on the floor dying right before the IB fight because of him not being able to digest the Elders.

He also said he was hungry right after the fight. And I believe he said he was hungry right after eating the Elders. He told Surfer to go get a planet... they came back and he was rolling on the floor.

Black bolt z
He had a sun's worth of energy in the span of about 6 continuous comics. He was on the floor dying right before the IB fight because of him not being able to digest the Elders.

He also said he was hungry right after the fight. And I believe he said he was hungry right after eating the Elders. He told Surfer to go get a planet... they came back and he was rolling on the floor.
Him saying he is hungry isn't the same as him being starving.He is ALWAYS hungry.
He said he was hungry after eating the elders but that the elders energies would hold him until they got back.
He was rolling on the floor because the elders were killing him from the inside.

Blanket
Him saying he is hungry isn't the same as him being starving.He is ALWAYS hungry.
He said he was hungry after eating the elders but that the elders energies would hold him until they got back.
He was rolling on the floor because the elders were killing him from the inside. Except when he isn't hungry. He just afterall had all his energy sucked from him before he ate the Elders.
But it... didn't. And he was laying on the floor for a couple issues iirc, even after they got back.

I just said that.

Black bolt z
Except when he isn't hungry. He just afterall had all his energy sucked from him before he ate the Elders.
But it... didn't. And he was laying on the floor for a couple issues iirc, even after they got back.

I just said that. Well he may not always be hungry but he is never full.
I know the elders were using the infinity gems to try kill galactus so they would be the oldest beings in the universe but I don't remember them sucking his energy.
He was lying on the floor of his ship for like 5-6 ishs.

There is no proof that he was starving.I dont' know how often galactus has to eat but the time from when he ate the elders to the time when they got back was no more then (in earth time) a week at most.That is not long enough to starve galactus.
He definitly wasn't full strength but he was not starving.

Blanket
Well he may not always be hungry but he is never full.
I know the elders were using the infinity gems to try kill galactus so they would be the oldest beings in the universe but I don't remember them sucking his energy.
He was lying on the floor of his ship for like 5-6 ishs.

There is no proof that he was starving.I dont' know how often galactus has to eat but the time from when he ate the elders to the time when they got back was no more then (in earth time) a week at most.That is not long enough to starve galactus.
He definitly wasn't full strength but he was not starving. But he isn't always hungry. And he doesn't always need to eat another planet right after he ate unless he's pretty hungry.
They sucked his energy away.
Exactly.

There is no proof he was at normal levels. There is more than enough proof though to show he was pretty damn weakened.
He does need to eat right away if he says he does.

Or, he was starving. Ya, that's it.

Black bolt z
But he isn't always hungry. And he doesn't always need to eat another planet right after he ate unless he's pretty hungry.
They sucked his energy away.
Exactly.

There is no proof he was at normal levels. There is more than enough proof though to show he was pretty damn weakened.
He does need to eat right away if he says he does.

Or, he was starving. Ya, that's it. I have been told by multiple people on these forums that he can never be full.He doesn't nessicarily hungry always but he is (as I have been told)never full.Show me scans he was at lower then normal levels.I have the comic but I don't know how to scan.

Blanket
I have been told by multiple people on these forums that he can never be full.He doesn't nessicarily hungry always but he is (as I have been told)never full.Show me scans he was at lower then normal levels.I have the comic but I don't know how to scan. I have told myself he is hungry.
And other people say that what other people said to you aren't relevant to the issue at hand.

If you acknowledge what has been said, then there's no point. Considering the IB fight is the only thing that happened in that time period in way of anything.

Black bolt z
I have told myself he is hungry.
And other people say that what other people said to you aren't relevant to the issue at hand.

If you acknowledge what has been said, then there's no point. Considering the IB fight is the only thing that happened in that time period in way of anything. Well if other professional comic knowers(yes i made a new word) say he can't get "full" i'm going to agree with them.The last line confuses me was to what it mean?

Blanket
Well if other professional comic knowers(yes i made a new word) say he can't get "full" i'm going to agree with them.The last line confuses me was to what it mean? That is completely irrelevant though. You don't have to be 'not' full to be hungry. There is an 'in-between' afterall... unless you get hungry as soon as you're not full and uncomfortable... then I forgive you.

The IB fight is the only thing the Galactus who fought IB did.

Black bolt z
Confusion!!!!!!!Long confusing words in random order hurt my brain!

Blanket
Then my job is done here

Black bolt z
That is completely irrelevant

Black bolt z
Is there anyone else who finds this statemeant confusing?

That is completely irrelevant though. You don't have to be 'not' full to be hungry. There is an 'in-between' afterall... unless you get hungry as soon as you're not full and uncomfortable... then I forgive you.

The IB fight is the only thing the Galactus who fought IB did.

I cant remember a time when galactus wasnt hungry, even right after he feeds, the first thing he does is complain about hunger. Every single appearance of his ends with his stomach growling and him sending a herald to find him a world.

I think it's munchies

King Kandy
Galactus isn't always hungry, he has appeared many a time where he wasn't bitching about needing to eat.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus isn't always hungry, he has appeared many a time where he wasn't bitching about needing to eat. He is never not hungry but is not always hungry enough that he has to complain about it.

and yet he does

Blanket
Does anyone else actually read any issues involving Galactus?

Xplosive
Tyrant

Mindset
Does anyone else actually read any issues involving Galactus? I thought that's what respect threads were for?

I've never actually read a comic.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mindset
I thought that's what respect threads were for?

I've never actually read a comic. no expression why do you even post here then erm

TheTyrant
I win.

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought that's what respect threads were for?

I've never actually read a comic.

Respect threads?

I just go to wikipedia

Black bolt z
Does anyone else actually read any issues involving Galactus? I do
Originally posted by 753
Respect threads?

I just go to wikipedia I do that too laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.