Wonder Man vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man- Busiek's version

VS

Black Adam- WW3

Ions or magic?

JakeTheBank
Black Adam

Bouboumaster
Black Adam probably kick Wonder Man's ass

The only version of Wonder Man who would probably win is of course, Hollywood. But beside that...

celeyhyga17
Black Adam 7/10

kgkg
BA

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man KO'd Thor with his punches. He also went to toe with the Hulk, Count Nefaria, and KO'd The Abomination.

In the rematch Thor had to use a lightning attack to finally put down Simon as he admitted the blows were about to do him in.

Blanket
When did WM KO Thor?

KingD19
I remember WM pushing Thor down a hole when he wasn't paying attention, but that's about it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blanket
When did WM KO Thor?

I believe Simon KO'd Thor during his origin arc or the one after that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Simon knocked out Thor once. Of course the fact that Enchantress had drained Thor to the point he was on his knees and couldn't get up has something to do with it.

Other than that he has never knocked out Thor. During his origin arc, he knocked Thor down a hole with a surprise punch. He never knocked him out though. It even says his punch didn't not do any damage and only knocked him off balance.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Simon knocked out Thor once. Of course the fact that Enchantress had drained Thor to the point he was on his knees and couldn't get up has something to do with it.

Other than that he has never knocked out Thor. During his origin arc, he knocked Thor down a hole with a surprise punch. He never knocked him out though. It even says his punch didn't not do any damage and only knocked him off balance.

Thor mentioned during Shooter's run that Simon's punches hit as hard as Mjolnir. You could take it as a retcon but theire subsequent fight where Thor was full powered shows that Simon is physically stronger than the Odinson.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Thor mentioned during Shooter's run that Simon's punches hit as hard as Mjolnir. You could take it as a retcon but theire subsequent fight where Thor was full powered shows that Simon is physically stronger than the Odinson.

Thor said it? When? I don't remember him saying it. I know someone else has.

What fight? The only fight that might show that Simon is arguably as strong as Thor is their fight during the Grandmaster/Death arc. And that was during Steve's big Wonder Man push. The guy used every single opportunity to prove that Simon > Thor as far as he could by staying in continuity. He even had Harokin say that Simon hits harder than Mjolnir or something similar despite the fact that Thor has never fought Harokin. He really, really, really wanted Wonder Man to be stronger than Thor. I think if he could without being laughed up, he would have had Wonder Man stomp Thor in their battle but he couldn't. Not without going completely against continuity. And eventually he just gave up with the entire idea of Simon being as strong or stronger than Thor. You can try to give him as much of a push as you want but without an explicit outside circumstance at the time, the idea of Simon being as strong or stronger than Thor will always be lulz worthy. Thor is Thor. I have no doubt in my mind that Steve tried his best to show that Simon had the physical edge in their fight during that arc, but it just came off to show that Simon can throw off a Thor with no leverage and hit him down a hill.

BattleMage
Wonder Man vs Black Adam Wonder bread is toast!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wonder Man vs Black Adam Wonder bread is toast!!!!

TOAST? big grin

Wonder Man VS Hulk slugfest: Result- Draw

Wonder Man VS Abomination slugfest: Result- KO victory for Simon

Wonder Man VS Namor slugfest: Result- KO victory for Simon

Whatever happens, it won't be easy for Adam.

Warlord
adam....simon was good but not that good

KingD19
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
TOAST? big grin

Wonder Man VS Hulk slugfest: Result- Draw

Wonder Man VS Abomination slugfest: Result- KO victory for Simon

Wonder Man VS Namor slugfest: Result- KO victory for Simon

Whatever happens, it won't be easy for Adam.

Have you watched Black Adam fight? He would destroy Adam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.