Magneto and Wonder Woman Vs. Apocalypse and Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Mags and Diana(standard gear) take on Sabah Nur and Barbra.

Scenario 1)No prep
Scenario 2)5 hours of prep for both teams

Fight to the death.

Konton
-_-

Team 1 stomp.

Omega Vision
CIS/PIS off Wonder Woman can one shot Cheetah, then its just Apoc vs Mags and Diana. Team 1.

JakeTheBank
Team 1

galactusischere
Cheetah was doing good against WW in a recent issue. In fact she was winning untill some guy fired a missle at her.

Team one, cheetah seems a bit out of her league here.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Cheetah was doing good against WW in a recent issue. In fact she was winning untill some guy fired a missle at her.
PIS is off.

Q99
So what if PIS is off? Cheetah can take WW hits just fine, she's done so often enough.

Cheetah is a godly champion herself with similar levels of strength and toughness. People seem to be forgetting that- she is in their league power wise.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
So what if PIS is off? Cheetah can take WW hits just fine, she's done so often enough.

Cheetah is after all a godly champion herself with similar strength and toughness. People seem to forget that- she is in this league power wise.
She's not Class 100+, not even close to Diana's league in terms of strength.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
She's not Class 100+, not even close to Diana's league in terms of strength.

Superman compared Cheetah's punches (the male cheetah, but same power source) to those of Captain Marvel and Diana's. http://i42.tinypic.com/iejh4x.jpg
Ripping open Firestorm's no problem for her either, and he has some significant toughness. http://i30.tinypic.com/33o5ztj.jpg

So yes, she is. Cheetah has always been roughly on par with Diana in strength.

TheTyrant
the Apocalypse solos.

Lord Feron
1. Team 1

2. Team 2: Team 1 Dies somehow... the only way I think Apoc can make good of his prep. Turns Cheetah into the next embodiment of War. big grin Cheetah would be just disgusting after an upgrade from Apoc. Or Apoc develops some tech to take away mag's powers and/or keeps diana frozen through gravity device or something.

Mags is no slouch in the prep departament either, be it tech o tactics. Diana is alo a good tactician

JakeTheBank
With prep, Diana can get fully geared...

yes mags can come up with power amplifying machnes too, his versions of cerebra

the ninjak
Poccy takes out Cheetah fast while Diana keeps Mags busy in the air.
Then Team 2 kills Mags.

Q99
I don't think Apoc can take out Cheetah fast. She's really tough and the fasted one on the field.

the ninjak
The second she takes one swipe at him her arm would gets stuck in malleable goo and suck her in. Then she gets minced. Early Poccy whacked Loki right out of the air.
It's really up to Cheetah....and she's going to have to take a shot at him sooner or later.

Plus TK.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
The second she takes one swipe at him her arm would gets stuck in malleable goo and suck her in. Then she gets minced.

I'd think those enchanted claws would prevent her from getting suck, she'd make a swipe right through it. At least if she goes for shallow cuts, and when doing hit & run she often does.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
I'd think those enchanted claws would prevent her from getting suck, she'd make a swipe right through it. At least if she goes for shallow cuts, and when doing hit & run she often does.

TK holds her...the rest I've already written.
Poccy holding Exodus
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers18.png

Konton
Didn't Catwoman beat Cheetah? lol
yeah, yeah, pis

Warlord
t1

Q99
Is it that easy to TK someone moving at speed, though? He makes a TK bubble at a location, but Barbara's hardly going to present him an easy target for it and may or may not still be at the space he aims. It's not like TK lets someone automatically hit speedsters.

Also Sinister will be distracting him from just focusing on her too.

Originally posted by Konton
Didn't Catwoman beat Cheetah? lol
yeah, yeah, pis

That writer...

No idea of the character's power ^^

AsbestosFlaygon
No PIS/CIS?

Team 2 wins both scenarios.

Sasaraixx
Team 1 in both.

Q99
Hm, I'll go with
A) Team 1
B) Team 2

the ninjak
I'm going...

A- T2
B- T2

Originally posted by the ninjak
Poccy takes out Cheetah fast while Diana keeps Mags busy in the air.
Then Team 2 kills Mags.

You do realize cheetah is on apocalypse's team and diana on magneto's?

Team 1 wins in both

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Q99
Is it that easy to TK someone moving at speed, though? He makes a TK bubble at a location, but Barbara's hardly going to present him an easy target for it and may or may not still be at the space he aims. It's not like TK lets someone automatically hit speedsters.

That writer...

No idea of the character's power ^^ Are you serious? You can't be.

You might as well say poison Ivy can take Apocalypse, too.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99

That writer...

No idea of the character's power ^^
Who was the writer that had Cheetah get one-punched by Batman and then restrained by having her hands cuffed to a light post?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Are you serious? You can't be.

Well err...that's not that far-fetched actually given Ivy's recent powers tied to the Green ala Swamp Thing.

Q99
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Are you serious? You can't be.

You do realize that Cheetah is a class 100+, who has fought against Wonder Woman, and her power has been used to take out Superman even? She's faster than those two, and tore Flash apart when they fought pretty easily too.

People like Black Lightning can blast her at full power without serious injury, she took down Firestorm recently...

You seem to have no idea how strong Cheetah is. She is a herald-level melee fighter who can both take attacks from Apoc, and dish out damage to him with her high strength and enchanted claws.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, people seem to be quite ignorant of Cheetah here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.