Hercules Vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who died the most painful and gore death?

janus77
Ares died the most horrible death but Hercules died the most ridiculous one ... a chaacter who trades blows with Hulk dies in a building explosion???

nicamarvin
Originally posted by janus77
Ares died the most horrible death but Hercules died the most ridiculous one ... a chaacter who trades blows with Hulk dies in a building explosion??? Supes got into trouble whe a Gass station exploded... erm

tkitna
Wolverine got floored by a deer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by janus77
Ares died the most horrible death but Hercules died the most ridiculous one ... a chaacter who trades blows with Hulk dies in a building explosion???

Hercules was killed by Athena after she inherited the power of Zeus and Hera as I understood it. The big magic lightning zap was what killed him I thought.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules was killed by Athena after she inherited the power of Zeus and Hera as I understood it. The big magic lightning zap was what killed him I thought. it is what killed him, it destroyed him down to his atoms in only 1 shot

KingD19
The building exploded because he got hit with a blast of magic that had the force of the most powerful olympian god, his wife, and Athena backing it. Herc died because he got hit by that, and was already extremely weakened from his battle with Typhon.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
The building exploded because he got hit with a blast of magic that had the force of the most powerful olympian god, his wife, and Athena backing it. Herc died because he got hit by that, and was already extremely weakened from his battle with Typhon. wasnt athen going to create a new universe or something like that?

janus77
All I recall is Athena chucking something at the quantum computer and the building blowing up... then the whole waterworks at Hercules' demise.
Originally posted by tkitna
Wolverine got floored by a deer.
oh dear shifty

SamZED
Deadpool's melted to death. OZ style.

takeda
thor got floored by freakin taskmaster laughing

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wasnt athen going to create a new universe or something like that?

Whatever the thing was called, made an alternate universe, that essentially fused with, then erased the current one. After that, everything would start over.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
Whatever the thing was called, made an alternate universe, that essentially fused with, then erased the current one. After that, everything would start over. scan or issue number.

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
scan or issue number.

Don't know off the top of my head, but the last couple of issues up to and including Herc's death have been focusing on it.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by takeda
thor got floored by freakin taskmaster laughing

Punisher downed Tiger Shark ( in water) roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by takeda
thor got floored by freakin taskmaster Osborn told Taskmaster that if he thought Thor even noticed his pathetic love-taps, he was off-his-meds delusional.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Delusional.jpg

Guess you are off-your-meds delusional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.