Juggerlypse Now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
That's right. Non-jobbing Apoc w/ cyttorak gem.
1. Who is the weakest character that can beat him w/out prep?
2. Who is the weakest, non-magical character that can beat him w/out prep?

TheTyrant
DP Tyrant.

AsbestosFlaygon
Superman / Captain Marvel
Silver Surfer / Thor

TheTyrant
Those guys would barely be able to defeat a regular Apoc...
This Apoc would stomp all 4 of them.

Imagine a guy that has unlimited durability + ability to become atleast hundereds of feets tall + teleportation + telekenisis + high level shape shifting + instant regeneration + hypersonic COMBAT speed + telepathy.

Simbon
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Imagine a guy that has unlimited durability + ability to become atleast hundereds of feets tall + teleportation + telekenisis + high level shape shifting + instant regeneration + hypersonic COMBAT speed + telepathy.

I don't know about Apoc being able to take all four; if they work together to get rid of the helmet, SS might be able to pull a psychic win. Conceivably, Thor w/ odin force might be able to separate the gem from Nur, but it seems unlikely. Superman and Marvel could never be anything more than distractions in this fight, incapable of even doing a BFR.

My own feeling is that you would probably have to go to Thanos before you have a character who can last long enough to do helmet removal + mindrape. Strangely enough, getting the cyttorak gem, which would make Apocalypse insanely powerful, is something that seems absolutely within the range of his capabilities. Dude's a sucker for sure.

Mindset

Imagine a guy that has unlimited durability + ability to become atleast hundereds of feets tall + teleportation + telekenisis + high level shape shifting + instant regeneration + hypersonic COMBAT speed + telepathy. SS and Thor rape regular Apoc.

Barely beat him, really?

manx422
Any1 with a table stick out tongue
Darkseid

JakeTheBank
lol at Silver Surfer, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Superman all being barely able to beat regular Apoc.

the ninjak
Would Cyttorak be a weakness or advantage to Poccy?
Would he be trapped in a set sized armour....
Or would he be able to morph with the added durabilty.

I say the armour slows him down.

Q99
Black Alice.

Steal the power of the gem, leaving him non-Juggy powered, and steal the power of someone else with enough offense to put him down.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Mindset
SS and Thor rape regular Apoc.

Barely beat him, really? Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol at Silver Surfer, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Superman all being barely able to beat regular Apoc.

It's true. Nothing Superman can do to a PIS and CIS-less poccy. Thor, Cap, and SS can defeat him with their other abilities, but fists Shouldn't hurt Apocalypse.

rader
Originally posted by the ninjak

Why would he wear the armor if it slowed him down.

the ninjak
Originally posted by rader
Why would he wear the armor if it slowed him down.

because that's what this thread is about.
And that's the question I'm asking.
Would he just become super durable or would he be stuck in a Juggernaut style armour?
I say the later.

Survivor19
I find it disturbing that nobody creates non-amped Poccy threads anymore.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Survivor19
I find it disturbing that nobody creates non-amped Poccy threads anymore.

Most Apoc threads nowadays have him either amped or without CIS/PIS/Jobbing to make him a more credible threat than the norm.

Survivor19
I know. That's exactly what i find disturbing.

JakeTheBank
It's kind of funny in a sad way. But I hear he's supposed to be coming back soon or he already did.

janus77
Acopanaut for the .. oh **** it, he dies. somehow, dunno how, but he fails yes

Wei Phoenix

How would the armor slow him down first of all?

Second of all he doesn't need the armor to become Apocanaut.

Also why would he be stuck inside the armor?

nicamarvin

I say the armour slows him down. Didn't stop Trion... wink

Q99
Genocide could beat him. The lasso lets her to not-nice things to his soul, and the gem doesn't help against that.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
Genocide could beat him. The lasso lets her to not-nice things to his soul, and the gem doesn't help against that. Actully the Gem and the sould become one....and unless the lasso is >>the Gem then nothing aint happening... cool

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I could see Genocide (or CISless WW) soul raping Apoconaut

galactusischere
You actually think Genocide/WW can defeat this Apoc?
I say that no one below Thanos can stop this guy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
You actually think Genocide/WW can defeat this Apoc?
I say that no one below Thanos can stop this guy.

Perhaps not for a majority, but it's possible, imo.

galactusischere
The lasso won't get past Poccy's shields erm

JakeTheBank
The lasso won't get past Poccy's shields erm

But the tiara can.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
But the tiara can.

How many times has WW actually used her tiara? Plus Apoc can always teleport out of the way.

JakeTheBank
How many times has WW actually used her tiara? Plus Apoc can always teleport out of the way.

Enough times to validate it as an option, in all honesty. And yes, Apoc can teleport, but Diana has superspeed and combat reflexes to go along with it.

Again, it's possible for her to win.

Q99

I dunno, over the years, hundreds?

Depends on the writer. Early days she used it a lot, in the 90s not all that often. Nowadays she busts it out every now and then, both the Superman and Genocide fights involved it.

Geno's way of using the lasso is just hax.

nicamarvin
Yeah, I could see Genocide (or CISless WW) soul raping Apoconaut How can she sould rape the Gem of Cyttorak.. confused remember the soul of the user and the Gem become one and she aint soul raping the Gem... cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How can she sould rape the Gem of Cyttorak.. confused remember the soul of the user and the Gem become one and she aint soul raping the Gem... cool

Yes, because god forbid anything Cyttorak be portrayed as less than truly impervious. The lasso has worked on skyfather beings before; there's no reason to believe it wouldn't work if it was wrapped around Apoc or Juggernaut unless you have scans showing either of them resisting a similar method of attack.

Q99
How can she sould rape the Gem of Cyttorak.. confused remember the soul of the user and the Gem become one and she aint soul raping the Gem... cool

The lasso has in the past worked on the likes of Ares. It is serious mojo.

nicamarvin
Yes, because god forbid anything Cyttorak be portrayed as less than truly impervious... Cyttorak>>any god empowering WW... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
The lasso has in the past worked on the likes of Ares.

Cyttorak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos>>>>>>>Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ares.... smokin'

Q99
DC Ares, who's often near-Skyfather to low-Skyfather, not Marvel Ares.

Cyttorak>>any god empowering WW... smokin'

Sure, but the lasso works on those gods just fine, and the Gem's only 1/7th of Cyttorak's power. 1/7th is less than one of those gods.

Genocide also is WW's power + Ares's power on top. We saw a possible future where she'd be used as the key in a plan to make all the pantheons fall.

JakeTheBank
My damn dog has more on panel feats than Cyttorak.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but the lasso works on those gods just fine, and the Gem's only 1/7th of Cyttorak's power. Thats not so true...we have seen less dumber people use the Gem to a much much level of power, I bet a guy like Apoc will now how to use more.... smokin'

nicamarvin
My damn dog has more on panel feats than Cyttorak. Yet Odin fears him and his avatar has moped the floor with Odin's own blood and torn the very fabrick of reality.... eek! yeah he is weak, why dont' you make a Cyttorak vs Thanos thread while you at et... roll eyes (sarcastic)

galactusischere
Come on. Regular Apoc would beat WW. Now he has the gem of Cyttorak.

As I have said before instant teleportation > travel speed

Q99
Thats not so true...we have seen less dumber people use the Gem to a much much level of power, I bet a guy like Apoc will now how to use more.... smokin'

Used smarter? Sure. More power? That I wouldn't say.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
Used smarter? Sure. More power? That I wouldn't say. knowledge is power.... smokin'

JakeTheBank
Yet Odin fears him and his avatar has moped the floor with Odin's own blood and torn the very fabrick of reality.... eek! yeah he is weak, why dont' you make a Cyttorak vs Thanos thread while you at et... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Show me where Odin fears Cyttorak. And his avatar =/= Cyttorak. Superman has torn reality, Hulk has torn reality, Thor, etc. So, no, it's not some massive feat that is exclusive to Juggs. And I have no interest opening up the can of worms from a heated Thanos/Cyttorak debate, kthanks.

And btw, my dog kicked Odin's ass.

True story.

Q99
But you're arguing about the gem's power right now.

nicamarvin
I have no interest opening up the can of worms from a heated Thanos/Cyttorak debate, kthanks.. yeah like if Odin was on Cyttorak level so Crazed people like Quan will even have a chance to argue....... laughing

Mindset
Thor, Cap, and SS can defeat him with their other abilities, but fists Shouldn't hurt Apocalypse. I guess it's a good thing they don't have to rely on fists, which is why they rape.

nicamarvin
I guess it's a good thing they don't have to rely on fists, which is why they rape. this Apoc Arse is Invulnerable to Raping.... stick out tongue

galactusischere
None of them can "rape" Apoc. They beat him, but they don't stomp.

Mindset
None of them can "rape" Apoc. They beat him, but they don't stomp. No, they rape him.

nicamarvin
No, they rape him. But But his Hole is Invulnerable now.... confused

galactusischere
No, they rape him.

No they don't.

TheTyrant
Superman can't defeat Apoc. The rest might be able to.

Mindset
No they don't. Would you like to compare feats?

SS blasts Apoc with a planet destroying shot and a blackhole opens in his face.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse defeatd High Evolutionary. Next.

galactusischere
To be fair they only stalemated.

Mindset
Iceman defeated Oblivion.

Spiderman defeated Iceman.

SS defeated Spiderman.

SS > Oblivion > HE

galactusischere
Iceman defeated Oblivion.

Spiderman defeated Iceman.

SS defeated Spiderman.

SS > Oblivion > HE
Can't argue with that logic.
thumb up

the ninjak
Apocalypse kills Supes with TK and as a building sized blob of a body as hard as adamantium.

Originally posted by Q99
Black Alice.

Steal the power of the gem, leaving him non-Juggy powered, and steal the power of someone else with enough offense to put him down.

good one

I think the ghost rider might pull it off with ps and soulfire too

@simbon
The reason apoc doesnt go after the gem is that he doesnt want to be cytorraks peon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.