Kane & Lynch: The Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Kane & Lynch will have a movie

If any of you are familiar with the videogame, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, I just want to let you know that there will be a film adaptation.

Screenwriter for this film is Kyle Ward and it's been confirmed that Jamie Foxx will play the role of the crazed, drug addicting, psychopathic Lynch. Bruce Willis is allegedly signed on for the role of Kane.

jaden101
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that i bet that this movie never gets made. Just like almost every other video game adaptation you've made a thread about. Which is probably all of them.

Kazenji
Jamie Foxx as one of the character.............yeah he really looked like a black guy in the game.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that i bet that this movie never gets made. Just like almost every other video game adaptation you've made a thread about. Which is probably all of them.

You better have evidence to back up your theories on some of the movies I mentioned not being in development. How long do you think it takes for people to make movies based on games?

Anyways, Jamie Foxx playing Lynch doesn't make sense to me. Jamie is black and Lynch is white. That would be like having Will Smith playing as Chris Redfield in a Resident Evil movie (I hope I didn't just give Hollywood any stupid ideas).

Nemesis X
Here's Kotaku's impressions on the Kane & Lynch movie script.

Impressions on the Kane & Lynch script

Well it seems that the movie will actually happen. Got anything else to say jaden101, you smartaleck?

jaden101
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You better have evidence to back up your theories on some of the movies I mentioned not being in development. How long do you think it takes for people to make movies based on games?

Anyways, Jamie Foxx playing Lynch doesn't make sense to me. Jamie is black and Lynch is white. That would be like having Will Smith playing as Chris Redfield in a Resident Evil movie (I hope I didn't just give Hollywood any stupid ideas).

You mean like the Pac-man movie (not the 1982 animated one obviously) and the guitar hero movie.

I'm certain there's been a lot more that you've posted that will never see the light of day on account of them being shit games with shit stories.

Remember, just because something has an IMDB page doesn't mean it's getting made. I notice the Kayne and Lynch page doesn't have an "in production" or even "pre-production" confirmation. It's had a screen play written and that's it. Unfortunately just about every video game ever made has some talentless wannabe Hollywood writer write a screenplay for it and then post an IMDB page about it. Doesn't mean that any of them will ever get made.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.